More HiiTs!!!

hiho322

Cathlete
Loved the 3 HiiT workouts, loved Intensity, and want some more! The high intensity but lower impact series is wonderful, but gimme that sweat and bouncing around!!!:D

I definitely second more Hiit workouts! Love to work hard in a short period of time and burn uber calories!!

Me too, I would love to have more of that type of workouts, HiiT, Intensity, Athletic Step.
Love those workouts.

I also agree on more Hiit workouts. I suggested a Hi/Low series and one of the DVDs contain 4 different Hiit workouts (possible Tabata on there) and make 2 of them low impact. 30 minute Hiit workouts are great when you are short on time and you want intensity. I also believe they help you with your strength & speed.

agree Jenn D...a hi/lo HIIT would be great. premixes could allow for choosing all hi or all low. and i agree with you that these shorter more intense workouts help with speed in other disciplines. i can tell when i add this in 1-2 x a wk. my road rides are just a bit faster & i can keep up better speed when mtn biking, especially long, sustained climbs.

Would love this too! Is there such a thing as Low Impact High Intensity Interval Training? If so, that's for me for sure!

Janie

Last edited:
I'd love more HiiTs too! They are so much fun - short enough to do even on a day you don't feel like doing anything.

Lori

Three cheers for more HiiTs!!! I absolutely love the HiiT DVD, helps to squeeze in a workout when otherwise you might not, and definitely improves performance in other steady state workouts.

HiiT me too!!!!! LOL!

I love the idea of a long workout and shorter premix options...plus hi and lo options too depending on how your joints feel on any given day.

More HiiTs

Love Hiits too, but a just a tiny bit longer -- instead of about 18mins of actual w/o (not including warm up etc) maybe like 25mins.

Hi! My first post on Cathe's forum! Yay! :) I just wanted to chime in for more Hiit workouts! That is one of my most used dvds and it would be great to have more! I also loved Afterburn so maybe a mix of high and low impact Hiit training? Thank you Cathe for all your hard work and professionalism! You make me excited to work out!:D

I would love to see more HIIT - perhaps a mix of high and low impact. I usually do 2 HIIT in a row, so would love to have a HIIT for 45mn or more or at least 3 like last time.. I would also love to see another Drill Max, this is fantastic workout.. And I am a big fan of Gym Style - I'd love to see Cathe doing 3 videos concentrating on chest/bicept; back/shoulders; legs but with the variety that she gave us from the Total Body Triset (which was fantastic by the way). all for 50 - 60mns , that would be great!!

OOPs

Just posted the same suggestion without knowing you had already suggested it, so I second your suggestion here as well....also a Tabata

Yes more Hiit workouts!!!! Yes, please with time options, Hi & Low. I agree with Cathe fan london. Love Drill Max and Gym Style. Would love a Total Body Gym Style and Drill Max 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.