Mommies-To-Be-----June-Rollcall!!!!!!!!

Still here Lourdes. ;) Hoping she comes soon although I'm not exactly looking forward to the whole labor thing! :)

Liann

Hang in thr Liann, by the time you know it your baby girl will be here, and you will forget about all the discorts of pregnancy and labor. Have a great day...and try to enjoy your last few days, minutes, hours, seconds of your pregnancy! :)

Lourdes

How are we all holding up? Can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of June! Looks like I will be having a July baby. Hit 40 weeks on Monday. I'm scheduled for an induction on Monday, July 5th, if she doesn't come before then. I'm really hoping I don't have to go through that, so send baby birthing vibes my way!

Hope you are all doing well! :) Some of you are getting really close!

Liann,

I keep checking this thread every few days to see if your still around. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to be induced. But it's also cool to think that either way she'll be here by this time next week!! Good Luck!!

Carrie

Liann,

I will keep my fingers cross, but think about it you will be holding your baby girl in a few days!!!

Lourdes

Hi Liann,

Sending lots of labor vibes your way!!!! I guess you made such a nice home in there for her, she doesn't want to come out ;-). You must be getting so excited. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie!

Kristine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.