Michigan

Do you remember a girl named Dana Christianson(sp?) or Keith Ives? They graduated in '92 from Utica. My sil bought the ME/BC dvd and gave up after one try! Good for me cause I had them both on VHS! A check in would be great! I just had my third baby 3 months ago and have started back slowly-did a KPC premix last week that wiped me out for the rest of the week. I need some accountability. Anyone else up for it?

Klaudia

I love Frankenmouth. Nothing beats Zhenders chicken dinner. The butter noodles, ahhh...Yum! We were there last Superbowl weekend staying at the new waterpark. We had a ball!

Sally

Sally,
my son (8th grade) just went to Zehnder's for a German class field trip in early December and loved the tortellini. He had a swim meet that night and thinks that he swam well (for him!) because of the Zehnder's trip!

This is a big group from Michigan. How terrific!
:)

Barb:)

Dana Christiansen was my next door neighboor and best friend. I haven't seen her for about 10 years.:( I can't believe you know of her. I slapped my hand over my mouth! Small world. Yes, we should check in. I need to be a bit more aggressive too.

Sally

I live in Lansing.

I grew up near Port Huron, but have lived in Lansing for most of my adult life.

Adina, my mom taught 3rd grade at the Kimball school for years and years! I used to go help her when I was home from college--reading the kids stories and stuff like that.

anne

Jennifer,

Hey Fuller and 3 Mile Road is really close to me. We should get together sometime and compare our Cathe notes.

Let me know - where do you work? Is it close to where you live?

Cheryl

I'm in Kalamazoo! Went to Aquinas in Grand Rapids and lived in Hudsonville, worked in downtown GR for two years (Division and Wealthy - exciting times!)

Hi,

Yep, I am another who is from Michigan. Grew up just south of Flint, graduated HS there, met DH there, then he joined the Army and we moved away. Then several years later, we were stationed there and lived in Chesterfield for a bit. We still go back as DH's family is spread from Pontiac to Flint, and DS is a student at Kettering University in Flint.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Jamie

Hi all Michiganders!!!

Cheryl- I remember posting about Michigan before too-how is your son doing?

Jennifer- I think it was you that I "spoke" with about skiing??right??

Klaudia- I use to live in Troy-20 mile & Livernois but I went to Avondale. I still have family living in Rochester Hills.

Anna- I live just west of Lansing-

Has anyone heard of Kathy Kaehler (another fitness person)? She went to my high school but I wonder if she would admit it (LOL)

deb

I am a Premier Designs Jewelry Consultant! Has anyone been to any of our home shows?? I do alot of home shows in Greenville, and have done a few in Lansing. I am working next Saturday at the Lansing Women's Expo. If any of you go to the Saturday morning session, look me up!!
Lori

I am beth6395 in Michigan I grew up in Richmond michigan then moved to New Baltimore in 7th grade graduated and now live in Mt. Morris Between Flint and Birch Run.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Hi Lori- I went to the Women's Expo a couple of years ago and I had a bone heel density test thingy done (sorry I don't know the technical term)- and thats how I found out I had low bone mass and I learned that lifting weights can help build bone & that info led me to working out with cathe!- (sorry if that's TMI)--deb

Hi Beth- I have a cousin in New Baltimore-her last name is Hall- she has a daughter and son and they are probably in their 20's--small world!--deb

Hi everyone,

New to Cathe Forum, been reading for awhile but had to chime in on this message! I grew up in Warren (just north of Detroit) and currently live in Macomb Township. I have three young kids so our vacations have been Michigan based for the last few years. Love to read all the different places Cathe people are from that are familiar to me!

Dianne

Hello Everyone.
It is a small world.
Deb, I have cousins too in New Baltimore!!

Cheryl-I work in Kentwood near the malls.

Klaudia-Love Somerset and Maggiano's.

Penny-My family in Stanton are the kids with MLD.

Diane-Welcome aboard!!

We should all get together those of us in MI for lunch sometime in the Lansing area, it appears that would be halfway for most of us. Please feel free to email me so we can get together.
Have a Great Weekend.

>Hi Beth- I have a cousin in New Baltimore-her last name is
>Hall- she has a daughter and son and they are probably in
>their 20's--small world!--deb

Hey Deb I graduated in 89 and pretty much left that area so I wouldn't know anyone no family there either we are all here now.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.