Michigan

>
>We should all get together those of us in MI for lunch
>sometime in the Lansing area, it appears that would be halfway
>for most of us. Please feel free to email me so we can get
>together.
>Have a Great Weekend.

That would be great we talked about this before nothing came of it. So I am in! Lets pick a date, place and time Who is in Lansing? Weekends are good for me During the week mid-late mornings so I can let my sister watch my son and I can be back by 3 to pick up my girls from school in Grand Blanc.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Beth and all Michiganders.
Not sure of the place, but how about one month from today on a Saturday, 12 noon?? What's good to eat there? I was on the west side of Lansing today and didn't see much.

Please get back with me. Thanks.

Hi all! I'm in for a get together in Lansing! I went to MSU and would recommend the Peanut Barrel-it's in East Lansing-good burgers and beer! Or La Senorita-good Mexican (if it's still there!) Just name the time and place.

Klaudia

I'm in Ann Arbor, have been here over 7 years now. Like it very much. I'm originally from London, UK, but spent 7-8 years in Pennsylvania, which I did not like very much, before this. Pennsylvanian climate (frequent snow storms in Winter, dripping humidity in Summer), for a Londoner, sucks!

Clare

A get together sounds great to me. Unfortunately, I can't do it 4 weeks from today (on Saturday). If this date works out great for everyone else, maybe I can catch up for the 2nd Michiganders get together!
-Barb
:)

P.S. Or we can wait until March when it's sunnier around here!:+ but then again, it could be snowing in March or April!

RE: Michigan-Get Together

Hello Everyone.

So, how's this. The second Saturday in March at the Peaunt Barrel in East Lansing,one of my favourite towns, for beer and burgers?? Once again, 12noon EST. The more the merrier!!

Hi! I also live in Greenville (Gowen, actually). I grew up in Jackson, went to FSU in Big Rapids, and moved here in 1982, where I started working as a Medical Technologist in the local hospital, where I am still employed. My daughter is a freshman at WMU in Kalamazoo and my son now lives in Portage. I discovered Cathe about four years ago and I own many of her workouts. I'm in the best shape of my life thanks to her excellent workouts.

Bye for now

MR

RE: Michigan-Get Together

Hey all...

I live in lambertville, on the ohio/mi border..so if there is an Ann Arbor get together...I'm in.

Amber

MR,
you may know my family in Stanton. The kids that have MLD. I go through Gowen all the time to visit them up there. I used to live in Cedar Springs when I was married a long time ago.
Could you make it in March for lunch?

Hello everybody, I live in Grand Haven Mi.....our town is right on Lake Michigan, we have the BEST beaches....which I am sure all you Grand Rapids fans know....what a fun thread!!! Peggy

Yes, I know the MLD kids. I helped with drawing their blood and running their tests. I work every other Saturday. I am taking vacation the first two weeks of March and I have tentative plans to go to Florida; if the plans fall through, then I would be available to meet for lunch on March 10. It sounds like fun. MR

Sherry-I am so glad you like them. If you saw the movie "Road To Perdition" with Tom Hanks...the beach scenes were filmed about 1 mile from where we swim...I think this summer we should ALL meet at the beach and show off our hard earned bod's from Cathe...

Hi Michigan Ladies--
I couldn't help myself here.......:
There are 26 of us so far counting myself.

I'm in for the 2nd Saturday in March in Lansing.
Jennifer--thanks for putting a date out there.

I tried to do a list by city -- please pm or email me if you want to take a look at this.

Have a great Sunday.
-Barb
:)

Gppd Morning Barb.

Did you get my PM? Thanks for puttting together the list, hopefully, we'll have a great turnout on March10th.

Time to get dressed and out of here.

Hello Michigan friends!
I live in Grayling and grew up in Houghton Lake. I went to Central Michigan University for my bachelor's degree and am commuting to work on a masters there as well. There isn't much of anything here, especially a gym, so when I found Cathe I was sooo happy. I will not be able to make a get together, but am glad to know I have neighbors with something in common. Have a great day everyone!

Gloria--I added you to the list. So now it's 27?!!!:+

Any other Michigaders come out, come out where-ever you are!

Jen --I emailed you back!
I'm out for the day--but hope to check back later!

-Barb

Darn!! I would love to be there, but I am working the Grand Rapids Women's Expo that day!! Maybe next time!!
Lori

RE: Michigan-Update Lunch Date Set

Hello Friends of MI.

We're meeting Saturday, March 10th at the Peanut Barrel in East Lansing MI for lunch at 12 noon.

Please PM if you'd like to attend or just show up. And, if anyone knows the address, that info. would be nice too. Thanks.

Enjoy the Snow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.