Metabolic Total Body + Blizzard Blast - awesome

MelanieC

Cathlete
I'm really proud of myself today. Its the first time I've completed 100% of every single move in Metabolic Total Body + the Blizzard Blast.

In my opinion, the Blizzard Blast on this workout is the hardest blizzard blast of the ICE series. All of those jack/squat thrust/air jack sequences, plus snowboards which give you the bite right at the end, then the squat thrust, scissor, jump up move from the original Boot Camp Circuit workout. Well, today is the first time I did all of the moves in the Blizzard Blast, without pausing and without going easy on myself.

I really saw my improvement today - even did all of the push-ups on my toes!

What a great series this is! Its encouraging to see improvements in my stamina & strength after doing two ICE rotations.

I'm also loving the ICE series. I think having the option of the blizzard blasts was an excellent idea, plus the muscle meltdowns, the bazillion premixes etc. This is one of the many reasons I love Cathe. I appreciate the options of short or long wkouts and MY choice of how hard I'm going to push myself. It's absolutely an excellent series to own, it has it all!!

I agree about this one being the hardest blizzard blast. Congrats on your accomplishment, I unfortunately still pause once during the blizzard blast. This is such an amazing series. Cathe never disappoints.

I love the Metabolic workout, second to the Legs workout. I have a 49" Bellicon and pretty much do a lot of the blasts on that. At first I thought it may be cheating, but my heart rate is always higher on the rebounder, plus I feel that I am working harder, yet its more fun and zero impact. What a great series this is.

Congrats on giving it your all!

Hi! Not trying to be butting in but have to agree! I love MWT because it is so versatile that I do it when I have a calf injury too! I don't have to jump and that is what hurts the calf right now! So I love getting the heart rate up without jumping!
I have not tried the blast yet in it. But I am trying to do it this evening by the way! I am going to see if it is possible for me to do it all. I hope I can !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.