Metabolic Blast = 2 thumbs up!

Have to say, I keep coming back to this workout - love it and its Calorie Crush (well, when I say I love the CC, I mean until Cathe tells me I have to do a one legged burpee... :D). Recently I've been doing parts of it with heavier weights - 10s and 6s as opposed to 8s and 5s. I think this shows how this workout really works - it pushed me just enough so that I could advance but not so much that I would be injured or disillusioned or just too fazed to ever try it again. I have a tendency to favour workouts that are labelled Metabolic or Bootcamp - they're always so much fun and good value for your time as they cover so many different aspects of fitness in a relatively short time.

Just finished Metabolic Blast today. I finished the Lite/Strong & Sweaty rotation and today started Lite/Ripped with HIIT. Loving the workouts and the results! I agree moves are fantastic and music motivational.
I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say: I recently was ill, some kind of flu I never had before. I was mostly in bed for nearly a week. While I was ill, the roof on my house partially collapsed and so we had weeks of contractors in. I was also doing some extra work in my spare time and I had no energy (or opportunity) to work out apart from walks. Even though I consider myself reasonably advanced, going back to LITE has been a great way to get myself back into things after a few weeks of enforced downtime. Did Metabolic this morning using the same light weights as Cathe - 8s, 5s, 3s - and it felt great. Been using the whole series, along with ICE, to build me back up. It's great that there is something for everyone and every occasion on the streaming service.

I also love Metabolic Total Body from the ICE Series. With the add on blizzard blast it makes for a great workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.