Meso 2/Week 2/Legs

Cathe
Last week I started the 2nd Meso..I was spent after each workout. My off days I do some of your cardio tapes + 1 STS ab workout. This week I again was spent after the chest/shoulders/triceps but was able to still do cardio & abs the next day..Yesterday I did the Legs. My body has NEVER been that taxed before. My quads were shaking shaking on the last set. Today I tried to do some aerobics & another ab workout & i could only do 15 min of the step & 5 of the abs.
Did I put on too much weight yesterday. For instance squats my percentage should have been 31lbs I did 34..Static lunges my percentage was 22 I did 24...I felt strong but did I over do it or not

Last edited:
I had a difficult time with legs for 2 week on meso 2 and one week of meso 3. I had to split the workout up on 2 different days. I also was unable to do cardio for those 2 mesocycles.

Now TODAY i completed the whole leg workout and have included insanity for my cardio 2 times this week YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Adjust the program so that you will stick with it but aim for doing the program as it was inteded and your body will kick in.

BTW I was super wiped alot during this rotation and felt like i was going to toss my cookies on leg days

I would suggest not doing cardio after your STS leg days - just makes sense since your legs are still cooked. Sounds like you are doing great training the STS way. Just address the cardio needs on the days after the upper body. Hope this helps!

Thank you

Thanks for your answers on my questions. Sometimes you think it is just you, but that is why there are these forums...I will trudge forward!!!!:rolleyes:

I changed the leg day to Saturday so I did have more time to recover from those days, but you are doing fine. Congrats

Now after the second round of STS my legs got more strong and I was able to do it, and do Insanity on the same week.

Thanks for this question! I came on here looking for something re:this issue! I did STS # 23 on Saturday (not following STS just throwing them in here & there) By lunch I could feel the DOMS!!! Loved it & decided to work the entire MESO 2 into this months rotation. ALso unsure of how to add the legs in since they worked so great! :rolleyes: I will follow your advice of sticking it in to give extra rest time for those poor legs!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.