Merry Christmas to all Cathe friends

lesliemarie

Cathlete
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, May all your dreams come true and everyone finds peace and happiness on this wonderfull day of the year!!!

Merry Christmas DebbieH, thank you so much for being my friend and just being there for me during these hard and long few weeks, (You know what I mean) I feel yo need an "angel of the year" award or something! Hope Julie continues to get well, I hope that 2004 gives you and your family everthing they wish for.

Lynne XXX

Awww Lynne, thank you sooo much. I didn't do that much and wish I could have done more! Thank you for posting such kind, kind words. Thank you also for your get well wishes for Julie. I will pass them on. We are headed up there tomorrow night to spend the night with the kids and will be there Christmas morn to watch Kennedy open her gifts. I think we will need to rent a U-Haul to get all her gifts up there. We went a bit crazy this year! I need to thank you too for all your expert advice with my injury! I have an appoinment with a sports orthapedic Dr. on Tuesday and my "WISH" is that it is just something minor and I will be back at my Cathe's full-force soon! Thank YOU again my friend and Merry Christmas to you sooo many miles away! HUGS!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.