Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To All!

Cathe - thanks for the holiday wishes. Your boys are the sweetest looking things! I'll bet they just can't wait for Santa to arrive! ;-)

Hope you have a very happy, peaceful and RELAXING holiday with your family. And thanks for another year of feeling healthy and strong and appreciating my own body for what it is. :)

Liz

Cathe,

Merry Christmas to you and your family! The boys are adorable. It seems impossible that Eric is 4 now and that Kyle is 20 months!!

Thank you so much for all you have done for us this year and all the other years!! I am enjoying the BB series so much! (as well as all the other workouts you have made for us!) They are just great!

Happy, happy, holidays!

Linda

Cathe,
Your sons are totally adorable. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for your great workouts.

Phyllis M.

Cathe blessings to you and your family. What a beautiful phase of family life you are in at this time. Families growing together make for special memories and pleasant times. ENJOY! If I ever get brave enough I will post my family picture, but my "babies" are almost adults now! Ahhh, but they will always be my babies!
Judy
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Looks to me your boys were having a good ol' time in the snow.

Happy holidays from our home to yours.

Hubby and I have 3 kiddos and we have not had a family portrait done since our 2nd child was 3 years old he's 11 now and the baby is 5 ...OIY Guess we need to get that photo done soon ... but I know how lil ones have there own agenda when it comes to formal photos instead of the candid ones ...I think they're the best though cause it shows the kids personality the best :)

Hope Santa brings you all the best wishes and gifties too

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! Your babies are absolutely adorable! We will have our two grandchildren this year for the first time! You can bet I'll be taking a lot of pictures!

Thank you for all that you do. I wouldn't be working out if it wasn't for the great workouts that you bring into my home. You are dearly appreciated!

Blessings to you, your family and everyone at SNM!

Merry Christmas Cathe!! your kids are so adorable!!! and I have to admit I am envious of all that snow!! send some to Utah will you! LOL

Now that is an awesome picture! All I wanted for Xmas was a little snow. I'll probably get rain!. Thanks for sharing Cathe, and your wonderful workouts and of course these message boards so we can all connect. Happy Holidays to you and your Family...Carole

Hi Cathe!
Thanks for sharing your pic with us! What a great shot!They are always so full of life! God bless them!

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!
PS What a remarkable resemblance you and Eric have ;-)

Hi Cathe and family,

Happy Holidays to you too!! What a nice picture of the children. I also tried to get a professional picture of my new daughter, now 14 mos. but she cried every time also! She smiles all day long, but put her in front of a camera and all she does is cry.

Thanks also for the new workouts....they are great, so inspiring! May the new year bring you new ideas for the next set of workouts......and plenty of happiness!

Donna M

Cathe,

Your boys are just precious! Thanks for sharing their pic. :) Have a blessed Christmas and thanks for giving us the gift of fitness this year!

Kitty

MERRY CHRISTMAS CATHE!!!

May you and your family have a blessed holiday. Your two boys are just precious and they're both growing up so fast. Give them an extra hug for me.

Hi Cathy!
Merry Christmas to you and your family from a long time (5 or 6 years) german fan. your kids are absolutely adorabl, Eric looks like you! Thank you for all your fantastic workouts you produced this year and all the other years. You are a daily part of my life and feel healthy and strong. Thanks for all!

Cathe - Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful family. Your boys are just darling!!

We miss you too!!

Take care,

Iris

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family also. Eric sure looks like you, Kyle must look more like daddy right now. I have 3 boys, ages 15, 13, and 7, and I miss the candid photos. Since they are older now we did have family pictures taken last year at Christmas. Best to just let kids be kids and get the shots in when you can. What a beautiful family you have.

As always, thanks for your motivation, determination, unfailing support you provide to all us Cathe junkies. Without you we would not be continually pushing ourselves to be the best we can be.

Wishing you the best new year ever!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.