Maximum Intensity Cardio vs Powermax

judejude

Cathlete
which one do you like better & why. They seem very similar & I don't know which one to get. I know I'll eventually get both though !

I have both of them,but I enjoy powermax more. It is so much fun and the music really motivates you to go on. MIC is a good workout, it is known for its high intensity. Both of them are great,but if you want to have fun I would suggest powermax.

kim

Powermax doesn't have the hi-lo section like MIC - it's all step. I like Powermax more because it's more fun, but I think MIC is a lot tougher.

I have to agree on the Powermax vote.

Powermax is fun, full of plyometric moves, good music, and it flows brilliantly.

Get Powermax.

Clare

PowerMax, definitely, for all the reasons already mentioned. MIC is tough, but for some reason it bores me, and I use it rarely, only when I'm looking for something to mix-and-match with other segments when I'm bored.

Pinky

I did MIC today and am not too fond of it right now...LOL... seriously it quite a w/o. It is tough, very tough but you feel great afterwards. I must get PowerMax now after reading your reviews. One of these days....

LOL... Lunacat... that is exactly how I felt!!

Do you ever feel like you are in the middle of a River Dance when you do the hi/lo? The music, the moves... .... in my case, a very poor rendition of a River Dance!!

I feel like I'm doing the Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby" dance when I do one of the moves in the high lo section. It is totally Vanilla Ice.

I did Powermax for the first time today, and it is a really fun workout. The third segment was pretty tough, so I sat that one out but still got an excellent workout.

My only issue is the unfortunate choice of buttfloss attire, lol.

I don't have MIC (yet)so I can't comment on that one!

Cheers,
Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.