Maryland-- are we represented here?

I'm from Richmond VA but have lived in Maryland most of my adult life. First in Dundalk for about a year, now in Pasadena. I work in Woodlawn. I was in a training class for about 7 months and drove past Glen Burnie High School on my way to the Light Rail.

Robin

I'm from Richmond VA but have lived in Maryland most of my adult life. First in Dundalk for about a year, now in Pasadena. I work in Woodlawn. I was in a training class for about 7 months and drove past Glen Burnie High School on my way to the Light Rail.

Robin

Hi all! I haven't been around much lately but thought I would chime in here. I've been in Abingdon, MD for just over a year now. Prior to that I was in Philly and I miss it... :(.

MD has been treating me well though!

I live in Rockville, MD and have spent the last 10 years in Montgomery County. Before that, I lived in the Philadelphia area. I just got back from Ocean City, MD and I miss the great breeze that we had down there. I really hope this heat breaks soon.

Hi!

I live in Glenelg, Maryland which is just outside Columbia.

I work at Roots Market in Clarksville. I see many Olney folks here - check out Roots Market in Olney - a totally natural and organic market!!

Doria

I'm not from Maryland but I drove through some of it to get to and from SC for my vacation last week!

Does that count? :p

I live in Garrett County Maryland. It is commonly referred to as the Western MD panhandle. I travel east frequently for continuing education classes and taking my daughter to/from college. DD is attending Catholic University in DC.

It has been hot here also. I tend to workout at a lower intensity if the house is not cool enough from the very beginning.

Jo

Wow, talk about a small world! I grew up in Millersville, right down the street from Old Mill HS. After getting married, I lived in Pasadena for a while before moving up to PA. I worked in Columbia for a while and Annapolis. A number of you are from my old stomping grounds! ;)

Carol, I grew up in Wilmington - lived there a total of about 27 years of my life. We got married in the little chapel in Elkton too! 15 years ago...
Bernadette

Ok, since other non Marylanders chimed in I will too since my dh and I both work in MD and he is from MD, but we live just over the line in PA. Personnally I have lived in Frederick (gotta cover the middle of the state,LOL) and Boonsboro, near Hagerstown, MD and now live in Waynesboro, PA just over the live but still attend church in MD.

My dh works in Frederick but grew up in Ruxton, Towson and Pasadena, MD. He went to high school in Severna Park, at Severn School. All his family still live in the Baltimore area and we go there frequently to visit.

I work in Smithsburg, MD outside of Hagerstown, all our boys were born in Hagerstown (Washington county), MD.

I am orginally from VA, MS, TN and NC.:7

Holy cow! Quite a few people from Cecil and Harford counties here!

That's awesome! :) As someone previously put it, it IS really nice to see how many Catheites are in our own back yard!

Yay Maryland Catheites! :)

(And this humidity is still killing us! Argh! x( )

MC

WOW - there are a LOT of Mary-landers here!! I'm from Cecil County - live between North East and Elkton. DH and I both grew up in Delaware (south of Dover - little town called Felton), but we moved to Maryland almost two years ago!!!

And this humidity BITES!!!!x(

Binky - I feel ya. Now, I really like where we live in Harford county and I love the house, but I MISS the Philadelphia area. We go back to visit friends at least once a month so that helps, but where the heck am I gonna get a cheesesteak on the spur of the moment? Certainly no place around here!!

We have friends who live in Mechanicsville, in St. Mary's county. That is close to Waldorf isn't it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.