Lurkers Invitation 2010

Wednesday Morning

Hi Everyone!

The snow was only light flurries, no shoveling needed, YAY! Yesterday (Tuesday) I did 4DS, Low Intensity Step only on the 8" step, and today I did Week 2 of Hypertrophy, the Legs! (will those darned sliding plates ever stop?!?! :D). I am using less weight on the leg workouts because my legs tend to get bulky...

Diane - it must have been the weekend for washers to go - my mom's and a friend at work were out there shopping for washers, too! Hope you found a good one! And thank your son for his service! I spent 13 years in the military and I don't regret a minute of it. What an adventure!

Sandra - OMG! You are inspirational! I do 30lb rows this week and was shuddering at the thought :)

Pam - aren't those back-offs fun? My only struggle is getting the weights down in time for them to start back up :D. I usually have to pause it or go "wait, wait!" at the TV. They never listen :)

Eunice - I don't have any good pictures to post. And I'm still terribly shy..:rolleyes:

have a great wednesday!
Elle

Sandra You are doing awesome with the heavy weights. I did 70 pounds for deadlifts last week and felt like my arms were going to fall off. I am looking into the Versa Gripps too.
Wow! Did you do both Hiit Pyramid and 30/30? I'm always so wiped out after one of those workouts, I can't imagine doing 2 in a row. I DO like the idea of adding one of them after an easier cardio though. I know what you mean about the weekends wiping out all of your hard work during the week though, that sure can be frustrating!

Eunice I'll post a link to the cupcake recipe later today. I call them mine, but I actually found the recipe on a blog. They are soooo good. Your Monday sounds like it was wonderful. I'm really getting anxious for some warm weather and getting out the bike!

I'm really not lifting very heavy weights. I was doing 70 pounds for deadlifts and I think it was 60 pounds for barbell rows. I noticed that tomorrow I am supposed to do some of the leg work with 40 and 45 pounds dumbbells which I don't have so maybe I'll use my barbell. I'm not sure I can lift a 90 pound barbell though!

Diane Sorry to hear about your washing machine, that is certainly no way to spend Valentine's day! What did you think of the express circuit premix of CCC? i thought it was harder than doing the entire disk! I am really liking the Hiit workouts. The first one I ever did was 40/20 and didn't know what I was getting myself into so it almost killed me, but I really like them now!

Elle So happy to hear you didn't have to do more shoveling! I have meso 2 week 2 legs tomorrow. Those are always the worst!
My barbell takes FOREVER to change weights so I ended up using dumbbells for the back offs so that I wouldn't have to fight it and get so frustrated! I'm always amazed at how fast they get their weights changed!

This morning I did Athletic Step and yoga inspired abs. I enjoy AS, I just wish it had one more combo. Once again I need to run. Happy Hump Day everyone!
P.S. Janie where are you? We miss you!

Last edited:
Eunice, Lucky you for having your husband as a professional trainer. Great job on CCC and disc 15. Love the pictures. I'll try to get some pictures of myself.

Pam, Isn't wonderful to have family over? I just love it. Sounds like you had such a lovely time.

You did good on the Double Pyramid, that is one hard workout.

Elle, Don't blame you for not wanting to do cardio on Monday. Sounds like you must of had a good workout. Stay warm and safe.

Pam, Your workouts are great. STS and 30/30. That's really good. Glad you are doing stretches with that much exercises. Wise lady.

Will catch up later today with you all. I've been a little sick lately and just need some rest.

Janie

Hi Diane15 I hope you have found one of those good deal for you washer machine, Lasagna for dinner mmm I haven't cook one in a very long time.
What rotation are you doing? Good for you for taking a break, maybe your body was asking for and you listened.
I will make sure to thank my DH for you. That's really exciting about your son going to training school. I want my oldest daughter to join Air Force I really, really hope she does, she is out of school and now the only thing is stopping her is all the emigration stuff, witch that's what we are working on now.

Ella nice that you did not have to shovel max..enstead of legs I know ha the plates.. but they work really good. Why are you shy?! just try and it would be fun and nice to see faces to everybody;)

That sounds yummy Sandra I can wait to try them my DH have a sweet thoot...
Its not really bad when I do something like that the first workout is the hard one(HIiT 30/30) and after that I do the Step Moves that one is steady moves nothing to crazy...wow 40# 45# that's heavy you must have a very strong legs and arms girl. You should have your DH for spotter.

Hi Janie we missed you I'm sorry you don't feel good.. take your rest and get well soon..please we need you here;):D so come on eat some chicken soup and take a gooooddd rest we well heard from you soon.

Toady I helped in my Baby's daughter class room pre-k so I just finish my workout. I use to workout early 9:00am but today I did it after11:00am That's ok I still workout right.:pWell today I did Athletic Step follow by cardio from(circuit blast) 23 min. It was nice.. My whole body is sore from doing chest/shoulders/triceps. I must have use all my muscles because even my lots are sore and my belly as well.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

Hi Ladies,
I ended up taking both Monday and Tuesday off after being exhausted on Monday and working late yesterday. Today, I almost talked myself out of a workout, but once again, I didn't want to post another "no workout" day, so I did Circuit Blast, even though I was tired. I thought it was short enough that i could get through it, and still feel like i had a workout.

Thanks for this checkin, again...it's helping me stay on track!

I wish I could get myself up in the morning to get my workouts in before work, but that would mean getting up at 4:30, which is verrry hard for me!! I did it a couple of times last year, but obviously it didn't stick!

Hope you are having a great day. I'll have to go back and read your posts from the last 2 days!:)

Hi Ladies,
I ended up taking both Monday and Tuesday off after being exhausted on Monday and working late yesterday. Today, I almost talked myself out of a workout, but once again, I didn't want to post another "no workout" day, so I did Circuit Blast, even though I was tired. I thought it was short enough that i could get through it, and still feel like i had a workout.

Thanks for this checkin, again...it's helping me stay on track!

I wish I could get myself up in the morning to get my workouts in before work, but that would mean getting up at 4:30, which is verrry hard for me!! I did it a couple of times last year, but obviously it didn't stick!

Hope you are having a great day. I'll have to go back and read your posts from the last 2 days!:)

Go pumper06 you can do it!! Think that this is your second job!:p

Sandra, Step Moves is one of my favorites too. I not only sweat, but need to lower my impact some. LOL You go girl! Your weight poundage in STS is so impressive. I have ordered the versa grips, and just waiting for them to come in the mail. I want to safely lift heavier. Anyway, Congratulations, a job well done.

Diane15, What kind of Washer did you get? Don't matter about Valentines Day if you celebrated around that time. The lasagna sounds wonderful!

Great job on your workouts. For cardio try Step Moves, it's fun and refreshing.

Elle, So glad you got a break from shoveling snow. I know what you mean about the sliding plates. LOL Been there done that, will do it again. You are doing really well with your exercises and I agree to do less weight on the legs if you tend to bulk up and don't like that look.

Pam, Be careful doing dead lifts with poundage you are not certain of. Try and get weight that you need asap. You are doing a very good job, just don't hurt yourself.

Eunice, That's exacly whats on my agenda for dinner tonight. Chicken soup and crackers. Yummmmmmy. I'm feeling much better, thank you.

You must have done a great job with your exercising to feel DOM's like that. Good for you!

Diane06, So glad you didn't talk yourself out of your workout. CB is a good one, very proud of you for sticking with it.

Don't even worry about getting up early for a workout you like how you are doing it now. You are doing great!

You all are awesome people, so glad to have this check in with you.

Janie

Janie So glad you are feeling better and don't worry, I don't hesitate to lighten up on my weights when I can't handle it. I am anxious to hear how you like your versa gripps when you get them since my hands seem to have the hardest time with the heavy weights.

Eunice As promised, here is the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake recipe that I make: http://hellobaker.net/2008/10/cupcakes-cookies-and-dough-oh-my/ There are a lot of steps and it's best to make it over 2 days because the cookie dough balls have to freeze, but I think they are the best cupcakes I've ever had. My kids LOVE them. I've started making a double batch of the cookie dough and keeping frozen balls of it in the freezer so that they are available the next time I want to make them.

I just watched Lindsay Vonn win the gold medal, I'm so happy she won!:) Good night ladies!

Good evening!
Today I did disc 11 & HiiT 40/20. Yesterday I ended up doing Athletic Step & 20 minutes of Step Moves.

Elle- Thank you for your service! What branch of the military were you in? I am so glad you had a positive experience serving. Great work on the leg workout, those tri-sets aren’t easy.

Pam- I find the express circuit fits in nicely after doing an STS weight disc. I did all of it once after doing disc 1 & I had a killer headache that evening & was exhausted. Obviously that was not something my body wanted to take! I too like the Hiit workouts, but know what you mean about 40/20. For some reason the butt kicks really get me, & I end up slowing down on that part.

Eunice- I am currently doing the STS 6 ½ month rotation. I do a short cardio on the weight days (except for leg days) & long cardio on 2-3 other days. Yes, sometimes my body needs more of a break, it’s just that my mind tries to push it when I shouldn’t. That is so commendable that your daughter wants to go into the Air Force, good for her! I hope you get your immigration stuff worked out quickly, I guess that can really delay things.

Diane06- Yay on getting your workout in! It is not easy to force yourself to do it when you are tired, and especially a hard one like Circuit Blast.

Janie- I am sorry that you are ill, I hope you feel better very soon. Taking a rest is a good idea, & is sure to enable you to get back to your normal activities sooner.
I ended up getting a Whirlpool Duet front-loading machine. So far, it seems to work well, but I have read so many mixed reviews on pretty much every major brand. It has me a little nervous. We shall see :rolleyes:.

Well, my doggy is sitting here pawing at me for attention, so I better go (I feel guilty since I didn’t get her walk in today).

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Diane

Good morning all!
Diane i really like the idea of doing one fo the Hiits or a quick cardio on weight days. I think I did that a couple of times this week and really liked it. I had been used to doing a lot more cardio than I get in the STS/SC rotation, so I think that will give me my cardio fix without needing 2 hours to get my workout done. I really love the step part of All Step but hardly ever do it because it's so short, so it may fit the bill perfectly too.

Today I did disc 17 (legs). The leg workouts always get me. I discovered pretty quickly that the barbell wasn't going to work for my squats so I just used my heaviest dumbbells (30#) even though my workout sheet said I should be using 40. I think the 30's were fine. Once again my biggest problem was my forearms and my grip. By the time I got to the deadlifts in the 3rd round of trisets my left hand just could no longer hold on. I dropped down to 25# and made it through. I guess this is where a weigted vest would come in handy. I always feel like a get some cardio on the leg days too. I was still sweating after my shower this morning which normally happens only on intense cardio days!

Happy Thursday everyone. This week is just going by so slowly for me, but Friday is almost here :D

Good morning everyone! I'm sorry it's very long........ feel free to skip!

I'll just start by saying that I love this group! I think everyone of you is such great support for each other and it is great to be part of something like this... first time for me. I have always been my own support group, and I sometimes let myself down, although I've been doing really well with a rotation. I can relate with you Pumper06 when you say that the check-in helps you keep on track. Well done for pushing yourself though, it's not always easy when you don't feel like you have the energy.

I must say though that I have problems associating everything I read to the right person... by this I mean that I read the thread and love what I am reading, but when I want to reply, I find myself being confused about who wrote what. I think the pictures is a good idea! It would help me with that. I am very bad at remembering names. As a teacher, I had to develop strategies - I obviously associate the name to the face, but also the face to the desk they sit at. I always ask them to choose one and keep it at the beginning of the year. Anyway, I put a picture of me on my profile. It's a picture of my son and me taken on Valentine's Day last year. It's not very accurate anymore since I've been a brunette for 6 months now, but my camera is playing up... gotta get a new one. I've been spending ALL my money on fitness equipment, and still could spend a lot it seems. I have a treadmill, an elliptical machine, and a stationary bike in my gym that are collecting dust since I only workout with DVDs, maybe I should sell them and get more DVDs! (My gym would be very empty if I did that though... and my husband likes to use them once in a while).

I'm sorry I'm babbling but I'm in between classes and have 2 hours to kill...

There seems to be a lot of connections to the military on this thread... I am one too, as I teach at the Royal Military College of Canada. I guess it's the equivalent to Westpoint in the States, although this is the only military college, for Navy, Air Force, and Army. Being fit is very important for my students as it is part of their whole experience at the College. They don't graduate fully if they don't meet the minimum fitness standard. Although a lot of my students are half my age, I thrive on being as fit as I can and being able to relate to their fitness requirements... I would love to be able to do the maximum pushups the girls have to do to get 100% on their fitness test (38), but pushups are VERY hard for me. I can't wait to do another 3 months rotation and see how I will do the second time around with Meso 1 (I had to do all the pushups on my knees for the 4 weeks) since I surprised myself being able to do the 16 pushups with leg rotation(?) on my toes (core work of round 5 of CCC). I was also able to do the pushups on the thrusts interval in HiiT 40/20 last week... STS works!

Where is there so much snow to shovel??? Here (in Kingston, Ontario), I look out of the window and see grass sprinkled with snow right now... It's been a very mild winter... I hope we don't have to pay for that in the Spring!

Back to our sheep (as we say in French) - Checking in for the last couple of days workouts...
Tuesday, I did do the HiiT Pyramid that was on my rotation and added 30/30 at the back of it. I did the warmup of Pyramid, the double pyramid, caught my breath for a couple of minutes, did the 30/30 intervals and the 30/30 cool down. It was pretty good actually, doable. There are a few intervals that I hate, but I keep reminding myself that it's only a few seconds, that you can do ANYTHING for a few seconds... Those seconds seem to last forever sometimes. I hate the tuck jumps, 1/4 jump turns (both sides!), the 180 degrees jumps on the step (30/30). For some reason, I don't mind plyo jacks, air jacks, fast feet. I worked hard, but it didn't kill me, so it's a good thing!

Yesterday was Disc 16 - chest, shoulders and triceps. My 1 RM weights are totally wrong for that workout. The weights were bang on for Back and biceps, but the ones for yesterday's workout were way too high. Strange...
I was supposed to do Flat Bench Press with 72 pounds, but could barely manage 52 pounds (that's a huge difference).

I had a huge laugh yesterday too during my workout... A little clue that I am getting older is that I now own 9 pairs of Drug Store reading glasses that I leave everywhere in the house. I struggle with quite small print... for example, the workout cards. I almost have to squint to read without my glasses, so I work out with a pair next to my workout card, put them on every time I write my weights and my reps on the card. I was doing standing shoulder presses with the barbell yesterday (I hate those, and you can see it in my face when I do them)... I was checking my form in the mirror. Anyway, I was sweaty, struggling, and my glasses which were on my head fell on my nose. It was very funny... a sweaty woman lifting weights with strength gloves and a pair of librarian glasses holding on the tip of her nose. You had to see it! Thought I'd share.

I thought I'd share too that I am at this very minute wearing pants that were too tight in November (way too tight) - I had gained 10 pounds, but have now lost it. I could actually do with a belt - if my sweater was not on top of my pants, well you would see the top of my panties!

Enough babbling, sorry for writing so long.

Have a great day!

Sandra

Sandra you are funny, but I'll be back later to read your post is time for me to go and hit the legsss! disc 17 here I come!!!

Pam, I finally got the Versa Gripps today. I tried some pushing and pulling exercises with db and bb and they work. They are awesome! A very good thing to have while using heavy weight.

Diane15, Your workouts are impressive. Good job.

I'm feeling better already. I'm going to start exercising tomorrow. Joey and I will most likely hike in our gorgeous weather we are having.

I hear Whirlpool Duet front loading machines are great. Congratulations.

What is the breed of your doggie?

Pam, Good job on those legs. To help with your grib I'm finding Versa Gripps helps a whole lot. You'll be able to keep your heavy weight and not go down poundage. But then again a vest will do the job too.

Sandra, Thank you for loving this group. I agree the group sure helps me with my workouts as well. And I'm grateful that you are here too.

Maybe this will help you remember people you are writing to. Below the person who posted there is an off and on switch on the bottom left hand corner. Press on it to turn it on. You can do this to as many people as you like. Then press reply as usual. You'll find that it quotes everyone's posts that you pressed. Then as you go through each post, you can delete or leave their quote there and answer them by name. You'll see their name as you go. Try it, I think it will be less confusing.

Never get rid of your exercise equipment. You might just want to do it instead of a DVD for a change. That's what I do. I love variety.

How wonderful teaching an academy. It must be a very interesting job. You are not alone doing push ups on the knees. I'm getting better, but, I still do it more times than I like. I agree, STS does work!

That's my favorite saying too: "You can do anything for a few seconds" I think Cathe says it this way, "You can do anything for a minute". Well, it's very hard even for a few seconds. Love your workouts. You are doing such a great job.

My 1RM's were off too. What I did, is figure out very quickly that I needed to go higher with the poundage or lower. I figured it out by one or two reps. Then I continued on and wrote everything down.

LOL! I do the same thing with my reading glasses. I thought I was the only one doing that. LOL Oh, O love your description of weight lifting, sweaty with your glasses hanging off your nose. That is too funny!

Eunice, How was disc 17?

Take care everyone, and have a great day.

Janie

Last edited:
Hey Janie glad to heard that you are much, much better and getting ready to go back to the game:p I think I pull a muscle in my inerthigh and I was feeling it this morning when I did legs, but I did so good, you know this is my 3th time doing meso 2 and I can see the difference with my weights I just need to go and get me the 2th 30# dumbbell I only have one I think I build up endurance on my forearms I don't get tired as easy as it was the first time around. Something that it help me doing the push up on my toes(not more then 20);) but still it has been a good help,is doing the plank position with the 5# plate on my lower back and hold it as long as I can I count till 40-50 sometimes for 3-4 sets and try to do it every other day..

Paiger I will try your recipe and thanks for the tip about the dough I only I'm a little bit worried about all the steps that I have to follow but I'll try one of this days and I will let you know how they work for me, thanks.

Diane15 good job with your workouts once you start doing this you'll want more and its fine to feel exhausted too 6 1/2 month rotation is a good one and it will need all your attention to get through but you can do it I personal love to follow the rotation,I remember that some times I was going to bed thinking what to do the next day until I found the rotations.. Yesterday I did Athletic Step and the cardio portion from Circuit blast and I was so exhausted that I double think before going to cook dinner but then after 8pm I was cleaning the kitchen doing some laundry and sweeping the floor, so I guess after all I gain energy:D good thing .
Oh yes I thought that by tomorrow I will be able to go back to the doctors office to get her physical done but there is always something we are waiting for the lab results now.

Peiger you know what I did, I have a back-pack with a 10# plate I put that only on the squats and the wide stand squat It worked really good so until I get the vest backpack it is.. you should try... Once you do the rotation more then once you'll gain the endurance in your forearms, I don't even notice any more.You must kick some butt today sweating after the shower good job..

SandraGau is very nice to have you here with us working your tail off every day and sharing your thoughts with us.
I know janie all ready give you the tip on how to wrote back on the Thread thing, something that it help me is start from the top-down and delete the one you answer. College Teacher wow that is really interisting..And more you are they example on their fitness..My mother-in-low in 1st grade teacher I guess is not the same LOL.
Don't sell you equipment you''ll need them some time when you don't feel like doing step, or kick boxing or weights you have were to chose from to get your workout done. Well done with your workouts back to back you are getting strong..I hate, love those 1/4 jumps too.
Funny your glasses over your nose all sweaty..Have a good day..

Well today I did disc 17 I did pretty good I went way high with my pounds, I was thinking while I was working out "I need the vest" but I remember that some one post that she was using the backpack with the plate so that's what I did. for squats I was using 25# plus the weighted gloves and the backpack with the 10# plate and for the wide stand squats I have a 35# plus everything else I was pretty wiped up but happy that I did it I also I was able to go deeper on the plate lounges my hamstrings going to feel this tomorrow I know that for sure, so probably tomorrow I will do the biceps/back dvd instead cardio I don't know if I'm going to be able to jump high.:confused::confused:

Everyone have a happy Thursday and see you(read) later...:p
I hope the other ladies are doing good I know Thumper is busy with the Olympics, but we are missing more, were are they?!?!

Sandra Your post made me laugh, how funny! now you need to make your profile picture your avatar so that we can see it on your posts too. I was trying to find some pictures to post but I only have a few very old ones on my computer. I have a lot on facebook so I'll have to see if I can copy some from there.
Your workouts are really impressive! Now I'm thinking I have to try a Hiit duo to see if I can handle it. I thought I was in such good shape before I tried 40/20 for the first time but it sure humbled me!

I am so impressed with all of the service folks in the group. What a sacrifice you all make for the rest of us. Thanks!

Janie Glad to hear you are having nice weather. It is finally starting to warm up here too so it is looking like I might actually get to go for a bike ride this weekend. I hope so since it has been far too long.
Which versa gripps did you get? The regular or the pro? Do you know what the difference is?

Eunice How was that disc 17? I did that one this morning too. I hope you sailed right through it.

Take care all.

Pam

Hi everybody!

Sandra-Looks like we have something in common! I am a teacher, too, although I teach at the elementary level. I also forget who wrote what when i read posts! I hope no one is offended if I fail to reply to something!:)

Today was another push myself or else day, although I had more energy than yesterday. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, followed by Leg premix #3 from the 4DS series. It came in to about under an hour, with stretch included, so it worked out well for my schedule. I know I'll be feeling this one, if not tomorrow, then by Saturday for sure!

Thanks again for your support. It is very motivating to read what you are all doing. Have a great night-I'm off to make dinner!

I forgot to mention that I can't read the numbers on those workout cards either! I print them out and then write the number over it much larger! Have you noticed how restaurant menus are written in teeny tiny print and then they keep the lights low to make it even harder to read those menus! :p

Good afternoon to all!

Today I did Kick, Punch, & Crunch- I haven’t done this one in awhile, but I’ve always loved it. I added my 1 lb. weighted gloves & it sure makes a difference. Love the ab segment on there too.

Pam- Looks like many of you are on disc 17. Those weights sure are hard on the forearms; that is where I always struggle too. I think the weighted vest would help. My husband bought me the new Cathe 12-20 lb. vest for Christmas, so when I get to Meso 2 I’m looking forward to trying that out so I don’t have to use as heavy of dumbbells.

Sandra- That is so neat that you teach at a military school. What do you teach there? I saw your picture on your profile, very nice! Your son is
so cute too. How old is he? At some point I may try to figure out how to upload a photo, too. The face/name association is a good idea.
Keep on working on those pushups, before you know it you’ll get to 38! Cute story about your glasses, that made me laugh.

Janie- I’m so glad to hear you are feeling better. Hiking sounds like so much fun, a great way to get in your exercise while enjoying the weather. As for my dog, she is a beautiful chocolate Labrador Retriever. She has the sweetest, most gentle heart!

Eunice- Great job on disc 17; that is a creative way to get your weights up there! Last year I took my ankle weights & strapped them around my waist, LOL! I didn’t think of the backpack idea; that sounds like it would have been better. Now I’ve got the vest, so hopefully that will make it easier. That’s funny about getting a second wind after all that work yesterday. It looks like you got a lot of work done, good for you!

Diane06- Sounds like you are doing very well getting your workouts in this week, keep up the good work!

Have a great evening everyone & hope those who have been missing are doing well!

Diane

Eunice, STS for sure works. Don't you just love it? I did it once and then put it in a rotation with Insanity and had good results that way too. I'm glad you are getting steady results. Good for you. Thank you for your suggestion on pushups I'll do just as you say by doing the plank position with weight on my lower back. I'll try to aim for 1 min. for 3-4 sets every other day.

You did a great job on your workout today. Very impressive and using a backpack is a great suggestion.

Pam, Enjoy your bike ride, if our weather holds out, I just may do that as well this weekend. I got the regular Versa Gripps. They are wonderful and only $35.00 I think. I believe the difference is the materiel they use. Looks like on the pro is a more shiny, mine is not. But they do work wonders.

Diane06, Oh yes, you'll be feeling it for sure. Great job. Hope the DOM's won't be to bad.

Pam, LOL! You are so funny. I've notice that at restaurants as well.

Diane15, Oh! I love KP&C. I never thought to add weighted gloves to this. Hmmmm, now you are giving me ideas.

It sounds like your doggie is a wonderful dog. I've never had a larger dog than part chihuahua and yorkie mix. She had the gentle heart too. I miss her.

Enjoy the weekend everyone, I'll be around then too.

Janie

Good morning ladies. TGIF! I am working at home today and have a purring cat on my lap and another laying on my desk so life is good :p My husband gets home tonight too, even better!:D To top it all off, it's supposed to be in the 60's and sunny here this weekend Hooray! I am so ready for some nice weather. I might even have to get my convertible out for spin :eek: It is a little challenging working with this cat in my lap though because when I stop petting him he starts pawing at me.

I don't have KPC but I have heard good things about it. In general I'm not a big kickbox fan though, so I only have the kickbox workouts that came with a set, like SC and 4DS. You are making me wonder if I should get it.

My workout this morning was MMA Boxing. As I said I'm not a big kickbox fan, but I liked this one better than the first time I did it. I also did the heavy bag bonus without a bag. I had no idea what that would be like, but it wasn't too bad. I do have some DOMS in my quads from the leg workout yesterday, but it's not terrible. After the first leg workout in meso 1 I had to ease myself into and out of chairs and was walking in slo mo! Today I just have that nice feeling of knowing that the workout was effective.

Eunice Thanks for the tip on the backpack, I think I will try that next time.
Janie I'm going to order some of those versa gripps. I'm glad to hear that I only need the regular ones. It seems like every time I turn around there is something else that I 'need' for my workouts!

Have a great Friday ladies.
Gabriella I hope things are going well for you at the new job!
Cheryl Hope you are having a great time at the Olympics and that you'll give us the report when you return!
Kay Are you still out there?
Elle Is your snow starting to melt?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.