Lower Body Fat - Staying Warm

I think it has something to do with your metabolism as well. I'm always cold...to the point where I wear my heavy fleece coat in the house sometimes (it's like a blanket:) )! My DD is almost 9, very thin, and runs around the house half-naked and is never cold. It makes me cold just looking at her sometimes! Her metabolism has got to be stuck on high, though!

Its crazy to me how kids keep warm. Just the other day I was walking outside with my dog wearing 2 layers of clothing plus my down coat with hat and gloves and I saw kids waiting at bus stop with tshirt and sweatjacket which was unzipped. NO hat or gloves. :0 I couldn't fathom.

I think as I've gotten older I feel the cold more down to the bone. Ahhhhhh to be young

I have found that the more muscle I put on, the hotter I feel! At work last night (I work in a busy ER and am ALWAYS moving quickly), I was sweating! I keep walking around turning down the thermostat! But, when I get chilled, look out! Most of the time, I am bundled from head to toe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.