Low impact series clips? presale length?

Have they even started filming yet?

Hi!

Cathe has been filming, even before her presale. I'm not sure what all has been filmed but the 1st pic she posted was from the filming of Slide & Glide I do believe. Hope this answers your question. Have a great day!

Denise

Pre-Sale

I'd like to see pictures or clips before I make a purchase.

Just in case you haven't seen this, thought I'd mention that there's no risk in pre-ordering. The Pre-Sale T&C's provide you with a full refund option (until one week prior to DVD release). So you can't go wrong pre-ordering - but saves you $money :D

...excerpt - you can read the whole thing on the Pre-Sale page if you want :rolleyes:

Presale Terms and Conditions

• Estimated availability for your new Cathe workouts is August 31, 2011, but this is not a guaranteed or firm date.
  • You may cancel your preorder at anytime and get a full refund up and until seven days before presale orders begin shipping.
  • If you cancel a preorder you may not reorder until the presale has ended and the new DVDs are in stock.
SNM has always been great about providing photos and now Cathe TV and or YouTube clips of the workouts. To me the pre-sale has always been advantageous to the customer, "me" ;)

Thanks Debbie and Cyndi!

We actually answered this a few times in different places already and you just saved me time looking for the posts. :D

Thanks too Cyn, for the pre-order cancelation refresher.

Nighty Night All

Thanks for the info, but it's still not clear to me whether the clips will be up before this presale price level is over (I'd rather not order and have my credit card charged, just to cancel later.;))

Pre-sale Video Clips

We have not decided when the 1st phase of the pre-sale will end and we have not started work on video clips. Clips will not be posted until we're done filming and editing, so we have a ways to go before you will see any clips.

I was hoping for a little bit more info also, even if it wasn't clips or pics. I understand it is what it is, but as someone that already preordered, I think I'll cancel and take my chances since only a few appealed to me anyhow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.