Love Trader Joes....

I know most of you drive, but for anyone who walks to TJs, I found a wonderful device for walking the bags home. It holds up to 8 bags of groceries. (Our TJs is about 3/4 of a mile away).

382518552.jpg

I emailed them to try to get them to come to East Tennessee. I use to shop there all the time in NY, and miss them very much. - autumn

Going to Trader Joes is better than going to Disney World for me. I can't get enough of this store. There are so many things I love there....the soy meatballs, chocolate European yogurt, the bread, the picatta sauce, salad dressing, oatmeal/almond soap, raspberry oatmeal cookies.....oh I could go on and on!!!!!
Paula

Oh, I love Trader Joe's! I got hooked while we were in CA. Unfortunately, there's no such thing here in Uganda! :( And even when we furlough, there's not one in TX either. :(

Their hummus is delish. It's the real thing. We have true Middle Eastern friends here, and TJ's hummus is the only thing that even comes close to what she makes!! TJ's offered me a sample in the store one day and I almost scoffed at them, since I eat "the real thing" regularly. :D But once I tasted it, I knew TJ's was for real too!!

Yes, you are so right about their hummus!!! And where else can you get a great selection of premade sushi rolls (3) for under $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live 4 hours away from the nearest one but I make a trip their once a month to stock up!!! Its' so worth it! My dog loves their jerky treat sticks too!!

I love T.J. too. I was so happy they started opening them here in MN a few years ago.

Their samples are sooooo yummy too :)

I did find one pizza with trans fat in it (can't remember which one).

Joanne

I love Trader Joe's! I have one 20 min from my house and another 15 min from my job. I'm actually going grocery shopping tomorrow & need ideas on what to buy for some quick, healthy lunches & dinners. Any suggestions?! I usually browse but since I'm going on lunch break, that can be dangerous ;)

I love Trader Joe's! I have one 20 min from my house and another 15 min from my job. I'm actually going grocery shopping tomorrow & need ideas on what to buy for some quick, healthy lunches & dinners. Any suggestions?! I usually browse but since I'm going on lunch break, that can be dangerous ;)

Sorry, no help here....just wanted to tell you how jealous I am! You have 2 near you????? damn.

A couple of years ago there was a "bring Trader Joe's Petition" going around for our little town. We tried. We were turned down. :( They did put the one 30 minutes away in though. I can live with that. :)
I wonder if the petitions have ever worked?

I just saw this on youtube and had to LOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_z4dOFZA9s

Really, people have nothing better to do w/ their time?! Almost every package is deceiving, that's why they label the actual product weight on it!!! If I was the customer rep I would have hung up on this idiot too for wasting my time.

I have already decided that I will be shipping several boxes of food back to CO when I'm at the SD RT. Mostly non-parishables, but I may splurge for some of those amazing frozen dishes and pay for the dry ice- we'll see what the cost is!! And of course, no TJ's trip would be complete without a few bottles of Three Buck Chuck!! If only their perfect and affordable produce and flowers were shippable (is that even a word?). Ahhh, I'm dreaming of a Trader Joe's visit!! :eek::p:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.