Lost- the loss of one you love

Kitterfly

Cathlete
My life. My love. A piece of me. He is gone now. And no words can express what that means. What do I even say? My husband passed away so suddenly and without warning Sunday of a aortic rupture. He was only 36. I have not posted anywhere yet. I feel I can here because it is " somewhat" less personal if that makes sense. I grieve him so.

Kitterfly,
So sorry for loss. May god be with you and see you through this time. Many Hugs and prayers to you.

My heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers to help you thru this terrible time and hugs to comfort you.

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Know that others are thinking of you and keeping you in their prayers. May God watch over you and send you strength at this time of sorry.

Jean

I'm so sorry for your loss. Such a young age to lose the one you love. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Please know that you are in many of our thoughts and prayers to get you through this time.

I am so very sorry; my hurt hurts for you! Please know that you and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers!

Jackie

Oh my goodness. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss, as well. I have no idea what words would help you. You're in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself as much as you're able. Big, big hugs.

So sorry for your loss...we are all here for you!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. ((HUGS))!!

I'm so sorry Kitterfly. Losing a loved one is never easy, but to lose them suddenly is especially hard. I lost my dad without any warning. Hang in there. Every day it gets a little easier. It just takes time.

Kitterfly,
I'm very sorry for your sudden loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family during this time. Big hugs to you!
Cathy

My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry you lost your best friend. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time. {{{HUGS}}}

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.