Lost- the loss of one you love

(((HUGS))) Kitterfly

I am so very sorry for your sudden loss. We are all here for you and your family. I will pray for you and your family. It breaks my heart knowing you are under this sudden burden. God knows and sees every tear and every thought. Love will bring you through one hour at a time. Psalm 147:3

Oh, I am so very sorry. I don't begin to have the words to express my sympathy, but please know that all of us are here for you. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It's heartbreaking & brought tears to my eyes. Will be thinking of you at this sad time.

I am so very sorry for your loss Kitterfly. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

...Cheryl

Kitterfly,

I can't even imagine what you are going through. I worry about my husband as he is getting up there in age. He is 13 years older than me and if nature takes her course, he will go before me. My ultimate worry.

I'm so sorry for yours loss. (((((Hugs))))).

Please continue to talk to us and let us know how things are with you in your progress of grieving. This Cathe's world is full of heartwarming people that will support you with words of wisdom and experience.

Do take care, will be thinking of you in my prayers,

Janie

Oh why do things like this have to happen. It can shake your faith for sure. I am sorry for you. Remember only his goodness. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. How tragic for someone so young to die so unexpectedly. I know that no words will make up for that loss, but I'm sending you lots of love and thoughts.

Ohhhh Kitterfly - I am so very sorry. I will keep you in my thoughts. You have a lot of friends on this forum. We are here for you when you need us.

Stebby

You've been on my mind since I saw your post.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Try to take some comfort from the web of prayer and warm regard offered by your fellow Cathetes.

All over the country, all over the world, people who don't even know you are holding you in their hearts.

You are right, Kitterfly - sometimes, there just are no words. Having been going through my own grieving for the past two years, I will recommend that you just try to find something to focus on. For me, that was when I cleaned up my diet. That way, rather than looking at the world and seeing "nothing" or "emptiness," you have *something* to focus on. It helps a lot.

There will be times when you least expect grief to find you, but it will. That's natural. Let yourself feel what you do; don't try and deny it or pretend it's not there. Do try your best, however, to not let it consume you whole. That's where having something outside to focus on will really, really help. I'll never forget a moment about a year ago when I suddenly thought of myself running a marathon one day, if I kept up with my health and fitness. I was floored - it was the first time in a long time that I actually looked *forward* to something.

Many hugs from all of us.

Nicole

Kitterfly
I am so sorry for your loss..it is hard to imagine. I will keep you and your family in my prayers...

Melissa

Kitterfly,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. I wish I could be there for you to hold your hand or let you cry on my shoulder. You will be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for you loss. I can't imagine going through something like this. There are no words that I can say to comfort you but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.