Lil' Mamas June 28--July 5

Jess, When I'm feeling like a fatty I just plain stay out of the stores. And as far as weight loss I'm sure youre doing better than you think you are. ALSO - you are basically a single mother right now. If you'd only lost a pound since birth I'd still high 5 ya! If you are getting in 3 wo's/wk I think you're doign GREAT!

Hi Sydney! Hope you're having fun with your company!

-
Depsite feeling tired and BLAH I did STS back and had a good wo. I love Meso 2 - seeing good definition.:)

We did a few fireworks in teh driveway with the girls and got them tucked in. Time for Mama time - in other words....clean the house!:p

hope you all had a great 4th!

jess, sorry to hear your dh has been delayed... i hope this doesnt affect the time he has with you at home? ive absolutely forbidden myself from buying clothes right now. I will NOT be this size... abt 4m pp i bought a pair of jeans from target for $18 so i would have something besides yoga pants and now wear them 3x week lol! just had to buy a dress because we have 2 weddings and literally nothing fits me (at least my maternity is too small THANK GOD). i cant stand the fact i just spent $$ on a dress this size =( dont buy anything and when we are at our goal wt we can shop! yay, shopping check in =)

lisa - glad that fever broke! we JUST had roseola and that rash got worse before it got better. looked terrible. but the rash didnt seem to bother JJ at all, not itchy or anything.

kate, JJ is pushing himself up to sitting all the time now too... think he does it in his sleep and then actually wakes up and hes sitting up! then he screams and wants mama. this week has been tough sleep-wise for this reason. how long did j cry before going back to sleep?

hi sydney! hi candra! hope youre havin fun with your guests!

3 parties yesterday, CRAZY. couldnt believe...JJ actually slept thru the fireworks!!!!!! evening party we go to is my aunts right on the charles, can see (and hear) the boston fireworks from all of their windows. did bm2 again yesterday, same circuit as before of step combos and ub and abs. ate waaaaaaay too much at the parties. ive been doing well for weeks now with my food and workouts have been good. trying not to get down on myself abt it.

bye ladies, happy sunday!

wendy

Wendy, J does the smae thing in her bed! BREAKS MY HEART!!!!:(:( I went to her after abt 20 minutes.... I wouldce let Isabel go an hour....I'm getting too soft!:p J slept thru the fireworks too - we're out in the country and lots of neighbors let off the big ones. Good job w/ bm2! so fun! No sweat on the eats - parties make it so hard! Just try to go portion-control and look forward to Monday when you can get back to regularly scheduled programming!:p

-
church and fam time....cya later:)

Hey all.
Got a good compliment at church today. A lady said "You look great! You don't look like you had a baby at all!". ;) well I know the outfit I had on was slimming and in general I look fine but you know I (we) have high fitness standards. But it still felt good to hear anyway. :)

Wendy -yep I've only bought enough clothes in this size to survive in. blech. Makes me want to work harder to get to my old clothes and get a few good new outfits. :) I just got a pair of shorts at target on clearance in my old size cause they were too cute and a good deal.

Kate - I plan to try to do STS this fall. hopefully Liam will be out for the night by then. Hes been doing good the last few nights (knock on wood). I just want to be able to commit to the schedule before starting it.

We just did sparklers last night but saw neighbors shooting some stuff off. Last year we did some and the cops drove by and told us to stop. oops! so they were lucky to get away with so much.

jess, ^5 on the compliment!
im planing on doing all of sts again in sept after dds go back to school. i think i started meso1 to soon after j was born and my head wasnt into it. by meso2 my head was in a better place for it.

Just a quick post to say hi! Yesterday was a rest day and I cheated just a little on the eats, but not too badly. Today I feel rotten. Bad cold!!! I'm going to soldier through though as long as there's no fever. I want to resume CLX!! I'm having some problems with Oliver lately. When did 7 become the new Terrible 2??? Oh the attitude!!! Anyway, hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!! Will do personals tomorrow! :)

Seems they go through phases of stuff like that at various ages. sigh! ha. my 5 year old is kinda a handful lately.
No w/o tonight. I have a bad headache. just got everyone to bed and I'm going down.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.