Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today the plan was to do Kelly's neck and shoulder limitation weight workout, but my elbow and shoulder woke me up at 4 this morning hurting. So I did cardio. I did CDorner #169 Steady State Cardio at Home, 32 minutes, 201 calories, heart rate 149/181, 3664 steps ( I got 12 more calories out of this last time I did it, but it seems to get the heart rate up well) I then did Cathe Step Blast from the Body Blast series premix combos 1,2,and 3 adding the stretch, 33 minutes, 186 calories, heart rate 136/169, 2,596 steps. I finished off with CDorner, Just Stretch full body deep stretch, 26 minutes, 41 calories, 36 steps. As usual this was a good stretch. She uses a chair for this and starts with feet and works up doing forearm, wrist and hand stretches and then neck. I accidentally clicked it when I meant to do the one next to it that was a quick mobility and shorter. I have not done this one before. Total time was 91 minutes, 428 calories, 6,296 steps.

Hi,

Today I walked with DD in DC. The painter had to come back and repainted the kitchen cabinets.

Diane - great job on your workouts yesterday.

Good night.

This morning I did CDorner Super Fun Cardio workout # 170 that she did this morning 289 calories, 45 minutes, 4,732 steps. I followed this with her new 10 minute abs and core workout (she uses 10# dumbbells) 31 calories, 11 minutes, 49 steps. Not sure about the steps other than my leg movements may have counted for steps. The last two minutes are plank work with some on forearms. I had to modify at the start because I have to have at least one hand to support my head otherwise I will pay for not doing it. I liked the Cardio workout and it was fun. Pretty much all low impact unless you want to add the optional movements. I added the jacks and harder moves when I did it. Music was pretty fun for the most part. Some boxing moves in it like a lot of her floor cardio work. It got my heart rate up really well today. Total time was 55 minutes, 320 calories, 4,781 steps. I really wanted to hurry so I could get out to the store and post office.

Belinda nice that you got out for a walk in DC. That is good the cabinets are repainted. It seems it is taking awhile to get things done at your daughter's house.

Diane - it is taking awhile for things to get done at DD house, she stayed at mine house for the last few weeks while her brother visit. I have a huge house. Great job today. Hope you get out to the store and post office. I am tired from all that running around today.

Today I did CDorner45 minute Leg Sculpting and Cardio which was 47 minutes, but took me 56 for zoom interruption and writing, heart rate 115/151, 1,664 steps. I then did Perfect 30 Mobility Basics timesaver stretch with a few minutes of CDorner mobility, 24 minutes, 40 calories, 44 steps. I started CDorner and it was one that I have done awhile and I remembered it was a lot of feet and hand stuff so switched. Total time was 80 minutes, 253 calories, 1,708 steps.

We had to put ChuChu to sleep today. He couldn't get up to do this business this morning, when we tried to help him he couldn't stand or hold himself up anymore. He kept collapsing. He stopped eating and drinking water. Before we took him to the vet, we stopped at Burger King and got him a cheeseburger without all the fixings. He ate the cheeseburger at the vet, we had a private room. I miss him so much!! ChuChu was a rescue, he was almost 17 years old. Very sad day. I can't stop crying.

Today I did CDorner's Advanced Step Aerobics that she filmed this morning. I had to forward fast past the talking and advertising which was 12 minutes so the workout was 60 minutes with a couple of quick stops, heart rate 128/163, 281 calories, 4,668 steps. This was good, but I really do not like the disco music all that much. I decided to save the new Advanced slower pace one for when I need a shorter workout. I also did Coffey Fit Raw : shoulder/neck limitation workout, 35 minutes heart rate 103/127 , 118 calories, 534 steps. Total time today was 95 minutes, 399 calories.
This workout has 3 rounds of the same moves done for 45 seconds
moves are
squats 15's
biceps curls 12's
reverse lunge alternating 15's
triceps kickbacks arm anchored 12# db
no weight balance knee up and circles alternating
anchored scapular squeezes 12# dbs

Belinda, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. I thought it was unusual for you not to check in. Wow, on him being 17 years old! I know you are heart broken. ((Hugs))

Diane - I couldn't stop crying yesterday. Everything around the house reminds me of him. I can't get myself to move his bed/food bowl out of the living room. All the dogs I had ChuChu was the longest living one. I am so thankful we had him in our lives.

Reactions: WD
I did CDorner's Step Aerobics Int/Adv slower paced workout which she says something like bpm 127 max. I got it up quite a bit higher, but I added intensity to it. I almost quit, because it felt slow at first, but she sped it up and it was better. Also I did not care for the music. This was 39 minutes, 223 calories, heart rate 139/165. I added some jumping and faster paced steps etc.. 3,504 steps total.

Belinda, I understand. They stay with us in our hearts. I still get a lump in my throat and feel teary when I think about Mudd or look at pictures. I kept Mudds bowls and collar for years before I let them go.

Hi,

I am still here. I don't feel good at all. With everything that is going on, I got a sinus infection. My throat is killing me. I called my doctor he wants to to get a covid test tomorrow before I go to the clinic for blood test. He doesn't think I have covid but he wants to rule it out. I know it's my sinus/ear/RP. I really don't want to take any antibiotics. I don't know what would help like antibiotics does? Any help would be appreciated.

Yesterday Chu Chu got cremated :( I miss him so much. All his things are still in the living room, can't move it.

Diane - they sure leave their paw prints in our hearts. I have a lump in my throat and cry when I think about Chu Chu :( I still have Brawlers collar. Maybe one day I can let go.

That's it for me today. BBL!

Today I did Step Jump and Pump step premix followed by Step Blast Challenge and Blasts with the stretch, 44 minutes, 211 calories, heart rate 126/167, 3,589 steps. I also did CDorner Mobility Stretch # 47 28 minutes, 40 calories, heart rate 78/111. I really needed the stretch. For some reason I really hurt all over this morning. Total time was 72 minutes, 251 calories. I did not check the steps for the stretch which I am sure was not much. I had to stop for the zoom class before doing the stretch.
I am so weak and tired lately. I have not problem falling asleep which is unusual. I sit down and fall asleep. Just feel weird. Maybe it has to do with the arthritis. My Garmin keeps telling me my body battery is low. It was at level 30 after sleeping 6 hours. It encourages more rest. Maybe when school is out, but I have lots of appointments and a couple of trips in the plans.

Belinda, I am sorry that your are feeling bad on top of everything. I am sure stress has set some of it off. I use oil of oregano when I feel like I am coming down with something I use oil of oregano drops and put it in some water. It is antibacterial. I used it when the covid virus first came out whenever I went to the grocery store. Although covid is a virus. Doctors generally wait till it has been going on long enough to warrant maybe needing antibiotic as it is useless if the problem is caused by a virus. But, your situation is different. Garlic and ginger are helpful as well along with vitamin C. I use vitamin C effervescent packets every day morning and at night. You can put oil of oregano in a bowl with steaming water and a towel over your head and breathe it to help clear sinuses. I usually make sure it is Mediterranean oil. My aunt who is in her 80's recommended it to me as she said it keeps her well. She does not even use Medicare or medical insurance because she in rarely sick. Not sure I am much help for you. Other than that antihistamines and the usual over the counter stuff. I too try to avoid meds as much as possible.

Today I did CDorner Kickboxing Tabata, 40 minutes, 224 calories, heart rate 139/166, 2,821 steps. The music was fun and some of it was fun. There was two tabata drills that had thruster moves or an alternative and more time on the floor and my hands than I wanted. My wrists were bothering me last night. The last drill was down to the floor doing ab as v sit punches alternated with a side plank hold, this was at 30 minutes. I also did her newest Cardio Mobility, 30 minutes, heart rate 91/114, 231 steps, 67 calories. I don't think I liked this one all that much. It kind of reminded me of moves in a cardio yoga I have with Brook Benson and some of the moves with budokon. I find it uncomfortable doing lunge hops into other poses and that sort of thing. She even ends this with roll backs and coming up onto the feet with legs crossed. I felt like I really still needed a stretch. I was hoping for movement, but not that sort of working movement. Total time was 70 minutes, 291 calories, 3,045 steps.

Hi,

Today I did P30 UB plus SBF 10 min HiiT plus stretching.

Had to wait an hour to get the results from the Covid test. I knew I don't have covid. I have a sinus infection. My throat hurts, I am losing my voice too. I was allowed to enter the clinic to get a blood test. To see if I get all the vitamins on a vegan diet. Should be interesting to find out. My doc also gave me medications to help my throat/sinus. My eye are all swollen from the pressure.

Diane - do you drink the oregano oil? Never used it before. I have been hospitalized due to sinus/ear infections (my Rheumatologist believes some of those infections had something to do with RP). My doctors don't wait until I have a full blown infection. I took enough antibiotics throughout the years. I agree, it's useless. It's not working on me anymore. I have serious side effects from antibiotics. I take a lot of Vitamins C, elderberry. I eat a plant diet, I get all the vitamins I need. Thanks for all your recommendations on the oils. I will look into it. Sorry you didn't liked Chris mobility workout today. I need to check it out.

Time to rest! Good night.

Hi,

We picked Chu Chu up this afternoon :( I ordered 3 clay paw prints. DH only saw one. Who in the HELL puts paw prints under his ashes in the urn? WTH! Who wants to play with ashes to get to the paw prints. What is wrong with people these day's? I ordered extra paw prints for my kids when Brawler passed. They just handed those to use.

SBF D60 Intermediate Mat + Bikini Butt is done.

Debbie - hope you had a great day and workout today.

Good night.

Today I did CDorner Step Cardio #115 which is 50 minutes, but took me 62 minutes as I started her new dance workout called levitation something and I changed my mind and went to the one I did. Also wrote the moves down. I used 8# dumbbells as I think that is what she was using and the step with 2 risers on each side, heart rate 134/177, 322 calories, 3,767 steps. I also did her Full Body 20 minute stretch whic took me 25 minutes because I added a bit more to it, 40 calories, heart rate 80/99, 40 steps. Total time was 87 minutes, 362 calories, 3,807 steps.
CDorner Step and Strength 115
45 seconds each move done in a round with cardio before each round then the same moves are repeated and so on
deadrow 8# dbs ( I did pick up 10's on the first set and decided to play it safe with 8's as whatever she used was 1 digit.
on step curtsy lunge off ends with a front raise ( I did not always do a front raise and did curls or extra curtsy lunges)
using step squat off step with dbs curled and lower as you step up and repeat other side alternating
triceps dips with a toe reach or alternate is just do kickbacks (I did the dips two sets and the rest I did kickbacks)
lying on step knees up crunches
repeat all and move on to another cardio segment (cardio changes each round)

Belinda, that was insensitive if they put the paw prints in the urn! I am sorry that they did that to you.
As for the oil of oregano, I put a few drops in water and drank it. You can purchase Mediterranean oil in gel capsules. I use water because it is strong and does not taste good, but I always felt the drops in water worked best. I have used elderberry a lot too. They always recommend garlic. I have never tried capsules for that. I know my dad had a chiropractor friend that had his whole family take it and they never got sick. He did say his kids smelled like garlic though.

Good morning,

I went for 60 min walk outside. It was nice and cool outside, perfect for a walk. I will do some SBF today too.

Diane - it was insensitive for them putting the paw prints in the urn. I will look the oregano oil up this weekend. Thanks for all your help! I do eat lots of garlic on the plant based diet. Nice workout yesterday.

Off to cleaning my house. BBL

Reactions: WD
Today I did Cathe Cardio and Weights timesaver premix just cardio, 37 minutes, 214 calories, heart rate 140/180, 2823 steps. I then did CDorner Killer Leg Day stopping at the bonus portion that was curtsy lunges alternating sides, she was holding 25's in front of her soldiers and I have done quite a few curtsy lunges already this week. Maybe I just didn't want to do it:p I did like the workout though and it was 40 minutes (with writing for me at my stopping point) 111 calories, heart rate 97/132, 369 steps. I finished with CDorner Full Body Stretch #47 that I did earlier this week, 28 minutes, 51 calories, 82 steps. I really like it and I like the music in it. Total time today was 105 minutes, 376 calories, 3,274 steps.

Belinda, I have been looking at books for anti inflammatory recipes and purchased one in the Kindle version called Fix It With Food: More Than 125 Recipes to Address Autoimmune issues and Inflammation: A Cookbook. It is almost all meatless recipes. Only a few use some meats and fish. He has a 10 day reset plan and none of the recipes have meat in them. Apparently the author owns restaurants. It also says he is a celebrity chef and The Chew co-host (whatever that is) also on Food Network at some point, Michael Symon. I purchased a bunch of veggies and cherries etc. for some recipes. I want to try a few of the recipes that look really good. Just kind of time consuming though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.