Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Raw Heavy Bag and Arms, 64 minutes, heart rate 124/158, 275 calories, 2,740 steps. I have done this one before. It alternates heavy bag or shadow boxing with biceps done 12 reps 5 sets and lower body breaks then the same sequences for triceps overhead extensions. In the middle she did clean and press for 5 sets, but I did clean and curl. Next time I think that I will do kickbacks instead of overhead extensions. I tried to keep keep the biceps curls like she did in the shoulder neck issues workout. I need to get to bed soon, I do not want to repeat last week. I wanted to nod off every time I sat down for a bit. All of those 4 and 5 hour nights left me spent.

Belinda, I might like those band workouts. I heard they have already been filmed. Nice job on the workouts.

Good morning,

Walk and SBF D29 BA Light Tight work and Seat work is done.

Diane - I like band workouts especially when I travel (not lately, lol). I actually have one of those bands in the basement never used it. I will go back to DC today and hang out with DD. I will bring those bands. Great job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
guess we got the cold weather today too! I just turned up the heat as it was set for 64. Still trying to figure out this wifi thermostat. I guess I should go to the app and see if I can change it. I went into settings on the thermostat which took some figuring on how to get there, and I don't know exactly what I did could it asked change? But it would not let me turn the dial very far to move the temp.. I wish there was a manual here. It is a nest thermostat so I will have to look for one I guess.
Today I did CDorner #108 Step hip hop, 60 minutes with lots of stops as I had to stand in the kitchen through zoom which was 25 minutes into my workout. I backed it up a couple of minutes when I went back to it, still other stops. 284 calories, heart rate 125/159. I then did an older CDorner mobility in front of the fireplace, 23 minutes, heart rate 91/112, 53 calories. I have done this one before and modified the squat/knee turn/ roll back and back onto feet. I also did not do the push up through another group of moves. I just did an up dog. My right shoulder really hurts today and I laid on it all night. It is the front of that shoulder I have problems with. Total time today was 83 minutes, 337 calories, 6059 steps.

Belinda, I find it interesting that they are cloth bands?? I do find these interesting I think. Enjoy your time at your daughter's house. How far is it to your daughter's. Right now it would take me about 40 minutes to get to my son's house as he is on the outskirts of the opposite side of the city now. Same with my daughter that has the 10 acres out by a lake.

Diane - the bands look great. I probably will get the bundle whatever that means. My DD lives 1.5 hour away from us. It's not too bad. Your kids live pretty close too. That's awesome.

It is nice having the family all around us. We lived 100 miles away for a couple of years and I did not like it. I did drive here often and spend time during the week and to keep appointments. We have just spread out a bit more.

Hi,

I went and walked DD's dog a few times today. I also did SBF D31 Quick Total stretch and hip opener. I am beat today.

Diane - I hear you on living miles away. We were stationed in Germany and my kids went to collage in the US. That was tough. I didn't like it.

I am not feeling well today. My sinus is bordering me today. Lack of energy today.

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day!

This morning I did CDorner Cardio Party Kickboxing and Dance cardio mash up, 31 minutes, heart rate 140/173. 184 calories, 3,855 steps. This was fun, but I had to split it for zoom class. I then did CDorner newest stretch//flexibility mobility workout 28 minutes, heart rate 88/110, 58 calories 71 steps. I finished off with Coffey FIt Raw Get Up and Move doing it two times which was 9 minutes, 48 calories, heart rate 134/157, 988 steps. This is meant mainly for people that have been sitting and need to get in some movement. I find it fun and wanted a bit more activity after breaking up the Cardio Party workout. Total time was 68 minutes, 290 calories, 4,914 steps.
CDorner Kickboxing & Dance was a mix of easy dance moves blended with some boxing moves. Not too heavy on boxing. It was quite fun and to me not hard to follow.

Belinda, I think Gertie is starting to love going outside when she wants too. I thought about taking her with us when we go to the playground, but I would not be able to push my grandson in the swing. I hope you feel better. I am just dealing with allergies and have been sneezing a lot.

Hi,

SBF D32 Cardio Interval Barre Strength + Thin Thighs Fast is done. I have a eye appointment today. Not sure if I get anything else in today. I am beat this week. I probably will go for a walk later.

Diane - glad Gertie is enjoying going outside by herself. My dogs loved running around in the yard and hang out. ChuChu is too old to go outside alone. Hope you feel better with your allergies.

BBL

I finally got in a workout this afternoon. I wanted to do cardio and then weights for lower body, but just did cardio. Just was feeling rather drained by the time I got to the workout. I did a CDorner step workout that is one in front of the fireplace. She says something about them putting down the flooring in the basement. This was workout #50, Fun & Sweaty step aerobics. 58 minutes, heart rate 129/160. I forgot to check the steps pre-workout so when I was done it was 6,820 steps. This was fun and had some good music which kept me going.

Belinda, nice work. I hope that the eye appointment went well. Mine is in a couple of weeks. I am not liking all of my appointments being so far away. Also my primary care doctor has left the office and is doing some other type of medical work. She sent a letter of recommendation for someone new to the office. I hate that, but I gathered it is something to work better with her schedule. She has several foster children as well as her own and Rheumatoid arthritis. She looked kind of tired the last time I saw her. When on medicare it is harder to find a doctor if you did not have one already. At least one that is good. Also my pulmonologist retired so now I have a woman that he set me up with I will see next month.
I am glad that Gertie can get outside and run. We mainly had her exercise running up and down the stairs to play. I told my husband that I noticed a few times she would slow down or limp and I think as she ages this is not a good idea.

This morning I did CDorner Killer Leg Day 48 minutes, 150 calories, heart rate 102/134, Garmins says 290 reps. I still don't have the sets thing down as it finished me with 1 set and recognized deadlifts. You can add exercises. Anyway, that was fine, I am just curious just in case I want to do something different. I then did CDorner neck and back stretch, 30 minutes, heart rate 78/94, 44 calories. I have done this before and really like it.

Today I did CDorner Cardio Dance Footloose, 59 minutes, 285 calories, heart rate 132/161, 6,756 steps. I then did CDorner sculpted arms, 30 min (actual 24 I think) 87 calories, heart rate 97/134. Total time was 89 minutes, 372 calories. I did not get the steps on the sculped arms, because I forgot to look at the final step count reading. It probably was not much anyway. It poured rain all night last night. Fortunately it is sunny today. It has been cold and cloudy the last few days. Tomorrow is my rest day. I saw Kelly had put up a Kickboxing outside workout on Raw. I may do that one next week.

CDorner Sculpted arms
each move is done for 45 seconds then repeated. Warm up is all of the moves using 5# dumbbells
Biceps curl up, rotate out, W curl, down
triceps overhead extension (15's) I used 12's after trying 15's then dropped to using 10's for kickbacks for rest of rounds
upright row/front raise (8's) I used 5's
triceps push ups or option lying triceps press I did some as push ups and some as triceps press with 10's
goal post arms pump up down and in out option is lateral raise (8's) I used 5's

Hi,

yesterday I walked and SBF D33 UB 9 + UB Band. Today no workout. I am home for tonight, need to get things done when my son and my DIL are coming Monday. DH and I will pick them up at the airport almost at midnight. Not sure why they picked a flight that late.

Diane - thanks! My eye appointment went well. I don't know if I mention it but DD's puppy chewed up my classes, my stems are gone, lol. Little monster! The doctor was good and took his time. Sorry about all your doc appointments so spread out. I like to do them back to back to. It's always hard finding good and trusting doctors. I hope your new one is as good as your old ones. How old is Gertie? ChuChu is over 16.5 years old. We are having so many problems with DD condo. The power was turned on at the wrong condo, the lady on the phone wanted DD to wait until Monday, WTH? We finally got someone on the phone, she got the power turned on in less than 20 min. DD and I wanted to clean the kitchen and the rest of the condo, what a mess. The kitchen was so dirty inside the stove, I was like !@#$. We dictated to hire a cleaning crew to clean the condo from top to bottom and sanitize the place. Been waiting for them to show up, they thought they were suppose to clean on Monday. They owner promised to sent a 3 man crew out at 5 a.m and make it right to DD. He wants her business. If all fails we drive to DC at 5 a.m and clean it ourselves which at this point we should have, lol. The painter is taking forever to get the cabinets right. WTH? It's a nightmare.

Good night. I will try to be back tomorrow.

Today I did CDorner Cardio Dance Footloose, 59 minutes, 285 calories, heart rate 132/161, 6,756 steps. I then did CDorner sculpted arms, 30 min (actual 24 I think) 87 calories, heart rate 97/134. Total time was 89 minutes, 372 calories. I did not get the steps on the sculped arms, because I forgot to look at the final step count reading. It probably was not much anyway. It poured rain all night last night. Fortunately it is sunny today. It has been cold and cloudy the last few days. Tomorrow is my rest day. I saw Kelly had put up a Kickboxing outside workout on Raw. I may do that one next week.

CDorner Sculpted arms
each move is done for 45 seconds then repeated. Warm up is all of the moves using 5# dumbbells
Biceps curl up, rotate out, W curl, down
triceps overhead extension (15's) I used 12's after trying 15's then dropped to using 10's for kickbacks for rest of rounds
upright row/front raise (8's) I used 5's
triceps push ups or option lying triceps press I did some as push ups and some as triceps press with 10's
goal post arms pump up down and in out option is lateral raise (8's) I used 5's

Belinda, I wish I could get my appointments done back to back. I tend to dread them and when they are spread out I have a lot of dread. When I go to the arthritis center I will have to leave near an hour ahead of time to be sure I get there on time. There is no option for that one. People from all over the state go there for treatments. My husband thought I ought to get an eye appointment near where we are, but he doesn't understand this is for my arthritis doctor and medicine. He is a surgeon. Not just an optometrist. And dentist is a long ways, but I am not willing to hunt for a good one. We do not have to go often so to me it is not a problem. I am hoping the doctor mine recommended is good. She sent a letter giving some background on her. My daughter did not know her though.
That is ridiculous that the power was not on. I called and set ours up 8 days before the move. I wanted to be sure of closing day. Everything was good except the internet, which I guess they did not know there was no wiring done in the past on this residence. Weird, though, as you would think it would pop up in their system. Cost us a lot. I just got the bill! I hope that the cleaning crew shows up on time for you and your daughter. I hate cleaning up peoples dirty stoves and stuff. Back when we used to rent, it seemed I was always cleaning up filthy stoves and ovens. Like people boil things over and just leave it. You would think these professionals would be quick and efficient at getting their jobs done.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checkin in yesterday. By the time I came home I was exhausted. Haven't workout out since Friday. I hope I get something in today. DH and I will drive back to DC and help DD with the rest. Her furniture are all set up, we didn't had time to open any. DD and I decided to clean all the cabinets again to make sure they are all clean :(

Diane - what happened the electric company switched on the wrong power, DD condo wasn't marked correctly on the power box. It all good now. Just frustrating! The cleaning crew showed up an hour late yesterday. They did a good job getting rid of the big stuff like the stove. I am very picky when it comes to cleaning. I think DD and I will clean everything today. It should go quickly since everything is empty and no caked on dirt. I am so used to moving right into a military housing everything was clean. Off course, I always clean anyway to make sure it's really clean, lol. I do have to drive to see my Rheumalogist for an very long too. I try to coordinate all my other appointments at Walter Reeds. We always get caught up in traffic. I have an appointment tomorrow with my Rheumatologist. I feel like I am always on the road these day's.

I will be back later today.

Hi everyone

I just came home from DC. I don't have a lot of time, I have to pick up my DS and DIL from DC at midnight. DD condo is looking like a home :) I did managed to go for a walk before I drove to DC this morning. It was cold outside.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my Rheumatologist. I will try to get a short workout in afterwards unless I wake up very early which I doubt. Who knows what time we get home from the airport around midnight? I also went grocery shopping for this weeks FOK meal planner. I am all set. It was easy to plan for 5 people on the planner. It was quit a lot of produce for this week.

I will be back tomorrow afternoon.

did CDorner Cardio Kickboxing Hiit 32:57 minutes, heart rate 137/178, 186 calories, 2,104 steps. That is all I had time for. I got my grandson through a couple of assignments and was able to get in a short workout before zoom class. We stayed busy the rest of the day. The next days he has in class at school so it will just be my 13 year old granddaughter. I should be able to get in a decent workout those days. I really was not wild about most of the music. A couple of songs at the end were decent. I would have liked it other than she did those down to the floor and back up segments through it. She offered an alternative though. I swear most of her Hiit workouts has squat thrusts or something on the floor. She ends this one with some abs. I did like that it was a mix of kicking and boxing. Sometimes instructors seem more hung up on the boxing end of it. I really want to get some upper in and some stretching. We have storms again tonight and tomorrow.

Hopefully I have more time with things tomorrow and doing check ins. I need to get in bed. My granddaughter will be here in the morning. My husband has my car tonight. He has to take his in the get new tires tomorrow. One of his went flat and needs replaced, so we are having them all done. Glad it is this week, as I have places to be for appointments and grandchildren the next 3 weeks.

Good morning,

DH got his surgery this morning, he is doing well. He is in recovery.

I had an appointment with my Rheumatologist yesterday. I got different shots in both my knees yesterday. It was a mix of how knows, lol. Knees are killing me. I need to get knee surgery eventually since the shots are not helping. My Rheumatologist is at Walther Reeds. Another doctor above mine come into the room and started pushing the covid vaccine on me. It's the military of course they are pushing the vaccine on anyone. I told her polity I am concerned what it would do to my autioimune disease RP? I also told her I am more concerned about what would the vaccine trigger in my body? Not to mention people are having some serious side effects from the shots/dying from it. She told me except 3 people only died from the shot that they know off. I expressed I read the CDC/FDA websites and the pharmaceutical claiming people are not dying are not from the shots, they all had underlying health conditions. I told her PR is very rare and there isn't any cure of it. Of course, she knew that. I also told her I still could get covid even if I receive the shot and now they talking about buster shots? I ask her how many people with the rare, no cure RP already had the shot? I told her I am not going to be the first one undergoing a trial and by the way the vaccine isn't approved by the FDA. She came back telling me it's Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) kinda make it sound like it's the same. I told her I am doing my now research, have been doing it since the roll out on the vaccine. Of course, her thing was if I get covid I may the hospitalized/or on a vendilator. I told her I wear 3 mask/shield in public, I avoid crowds, I keep social distance (more than 6 feet), I sanitize everything I bring into my house. The only people I am around and have been since covid are my kids and husband. My kids know what's a stake with my rare, no cure autoimmune disease. She also told me her mom got the shots and doing fine,she also has an autoimmune disease rheumatoid arthritis, WTH? Relapsing polychondritis AND RA are completely different autoimmune diseases, IMO! For one...RA been studied, RP there is very little information out there, no studies because it's so rare! Not all autoimmune diseases are the same and you can't treat them the same way. I also told her I am prone to blood clogs/lymph nodes/ I have all kinds of side effects to medication/food, WTH? I am also taking very high does of Methotrexate for RP, which is immune depressed. She also mention taking the flu shot yearly, lol. I told her I only took the flue shot twice in my life time, it was sick afterwards. I told her I never got the flue before, I am into taking herbs/vitamins.She came back and told me no one knows the long term side effects of the flue shots that people take every years. I was like you are moving my point, lol. I told her that is why I am not taking it either not to mention what's in it, lol? I told her if she can give my 100% guarantee and show me I don't end up with serious side effects/or die from the covid shot I am open and will disgusted the covid shot with her. I told her I am alive now not sure if I am alive after the experimental gene therapy with all the problems I have. I also told her I don't want to be on another one on list that defines me as a rare case with underlying health conditions like the CDC/FDA does with everyone that passed away after the vaccine. On the end she said I am doing my job to inform me about the vaccine. I felt she was pushing the vaccine on me no matter what. She couldn't confirm/nor denied the outcome with the vaccine since it hasn't been studied yet. The government is pushing the vaccine down on peoples throat. I am tired of it. I was very stressed out afterwards. Once the doctor that runs the rheumatology left, I talked to my rheumatologist alone. He ask me to keep an open mind on the vaccine. I told him if he and the other doctor show me evidence/prove that the vaccine has been studied with no complications on RP I will keep in open mind. That was a lot of fun.

I will do a workout later today. BBL

Today I did CDorner Fast Step Aerobics JT/Brittany music 60 minutes, 302 calories, 5,897 steps. I also did CDorner full body stretch, 22 minutes, 31 calories, 77/91 heart rate, 50 steps. Total time 81 minutes, 333 calories, 5,947 steps. I really did not care for the music. Come to think of it I think I only used one Justin Timberlake song that I had with a workout music I had recorded at one time to do with my own work out. I never purchased or downloaded a Brittany music piece. The workout was fun though.
I will probably try to do a total body weight workout tomorrow. I checked out the CDorner Upper and cardio interval workout that she just did, but decided no on it. It starts out with push ups to side planks and there are burpees in it. It would hit the shoulders a lot wit pullovers and overhead press or front raise. No arms alone moves.
Maybe the Raw workout that was recently put up or a couple of them put together. I feel safer with Kelly's upper body. I was looking at my Garmin app and history and I have been doing a lot of cardio and stretching with a day or two of strength slipped in each week. I am just making sure I do not feel any discomfort before I do another strength workout. I do not want pain. It is not worth it.

Belinda, I won't post my opinion again. But I am terribly sorry you are having to go through that push for the vaccine. I think if they can they will be trying to force the issue with all of us soon. It is ridiculous and I think unnecessary. The area we just moved to seems like only about 1/3 of the people in stores are wearing masks right now. I can understand the need for those who are compromised like you are. I have been wearing mine in Walmart. I dont think it is necessary for myself though. I quit making my grandson, 6 put one on because I get tired of taking it away from him when he is tossing it around or drops it on the dirty floor. I don't know how that will be in school as they are requiring the children wear masks in class.
His mother never takes him inside a store, she does grocery pick up. At this point I think this pandemic has made the 6 year olds less mature as far as outside behavior and getting along with others. I guess that is why right now they are focusing on GAT which is get along together in the classroom. At least for the first week. We have done it via zoom, but most of the kids we lying down or crawling around in their chairs. Not much interaction going on.

Hi everyone,

DH is home since last night. He is doing well considering he had knee surgery yesterday, he is in a lot of pain today. He is walking around with a walker, the doc wants him to move as much as he can.

My knees are still swollen from the shots I got 2 day's ago. I took it easy today, I did SBF Single Song Bounce and Stretch.

Diane - thank you! It means a lot to me. Here in WV/VA some people wear masks some are not. I just go the other way. I will wear my mask until it's safe to do so. Yeah, it's hard to get young kids to wear masks. They are not used to wearing them. I think the pandemic changed people/kids in general.

I can't decide if I want Cathe's new workout bundle (bands/loops + downloads + dvd? What are you getting? Kinda said that kids have to grow up in this environment. I hope one day will get back to normal whatever that means. Good job on your workouts lately. I haven't done any Chris C. workouts in so long.

Do plan on ordering Cathe's new workouts? Which bundle are you getting? I can't decide which one I want.

Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.