Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Strength 1 (cardiovascular acceleration), 33 minutes, heart rate 102/152, 104 calories, 970 steps. I then did Raw glute finisher with the loop band 23 minutes, 59 calories, heart rate 91/112, 310 steps. I wanted some cardio and put on CDorner Cardio Core from today and did only 13 minutes of it and stopped as it did not seem like cardio at all and was basically balancing moves and plank work, heart rate was 108/141, 96 steps, 51 calories. I finished with Cathe Perfect 30 Mobility Basics stretch timesaver, 20 minutes, 32 calories, 33 steps, heart rate 80/95. Total time was 88 minutes, 241 calories, 1,409 steps.

Belinda, children have missed a lot about social behavior, particularly the young ones. Older ones have missed a lot of their high school years which is really sad. I checked prices on the fabric bands on Amazon and I think the cost is not bad compared to what prices were for just the bands. The fabric bands seem to be a new item that people are wanting. CDorner uses them and Kelly had one she was using on the glute workout today. I used the heavy Cathy loop band. I don't know how I feel. I find them interesting, not too expensive, but band work is not something I head to very much. I think it is probably a good alternative with arthritis. Funny, Kelly mentioned bridges and clamshells being moves they use a lot at physical therapy sessions. I saw a lot of those moves going on when I was doing my neck and shoulder work. They had me use some tubing for shoulders. Mostly pulls from different angles. They are probably a little easier on the joints. I would like to see us back to freedom to come and go without restrictions and to feel safe with travel. My husband was talking to a friend last night and said we have not been anywhere through all of this and won't go on a vacation as long as there is all of these mandates and mask wearing, not knowing how it will be at different stops. We have been out to eat a few times, but pretty much only get take out and delivery. I was surprised when the Dominos delivered the pizza directly to the door and handed it to me the last time. Generally they leave it on the doorstep and ring the bell.

Hi,

SBF D40 LB w/dynamic stretch cardio plus outer thighs is done.

Diane - it's sad about kids, teenagers and singles. I still don't know if I want the Cathe new bundle or just downloads? What are you getting? I will not go on vacation as long as there is all of these mandates and mask wearing. I don't want too put myself through that stress. We also eat out indoors/outdoors, I make sure people are more than 6 feet away from me, lol. That is a surprise about the Domino delivered the pizza directly to your door. I haven't pizza delivered in years, lol. When we are in DC, we get delivered to DD's apartment. It's all hands free.

I will be back later.

Reactions: WD
Today I did CDorner 30 minutes Super Fun Cardio workout , 31 minutes, 203 caloeies, heart rate 151/188, 3408 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw boxing finisher, 16 minutes, 94 calories, heart rate 137/163, 789 steps. I finished off with CDorner Neck and Shoulder Stretch, 25 calories, 18 minutes. Total time 65 minutes, 322 calories, 4,197 steps.

I forgot to post my weights and format of Coffey Fit Raw Strength 1 (cardio acceleration)
32 minutes done in 12 reps sets with a cardio or rest between sets step with 4 risers each side or bench
warm up
1 arm dumbbell row 30 # 12 reps
squat knee up or rest 30 sec
repeat
squats 25# dumbbells(Kelly 20#) 12 reps
jog in place or rest
repeat
bench press (Kelly uses 20's) I used 15's being careful with the front of my shoulder 12 reps
cardio jump pump up or rest 30 sec.
repeat
hammer curls 15# dumbbells 12 reps
cardio insoles or rest 30 sec
suitcase deadlifts 20# dumbbells 12 reps
cardio or rest
repeat
lateral raises kelly uses 12's I used 8 # dumbbells
cardio skater move or rest
skull crushers 12# dumbbells
cardio v sit knee pulls in or rest
repeat
stretch

Belinda, this was the first time I have had them deliver the pizza handing it to me like that since the covid vaccine started. Our other house, I had a glass top table sitting by the gate and they would sit it there and did not come all of the way to the door. They had to come in the gate to get to the door. This was the second time we have had it delivered here. The first time it was on the door step. We went to a restaurant once and my husband will not wear a mask. They just seated us and you take the mask off to eat. Seating was spaced every other booth. They did not seem bothered. The staff of course had on their masks. It seems a little useless to wear it in the door and then take it off. We just do not go inside anymore. Travel would seem miserable having to worry over masks and rules one place and another. My husband loves McDonalds and Dominos thin crust pizza.

Today I did Cathe Step Boss Low Impact Hiit, 31 minutes, heart rate 145/172, 187 calories, 2171 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Ripped and Ride December 2020 using the treadclimber and 5,8,10# dumbbells, 35 minutes, heart rate 132/166, 179 calories, 2,237 steps. Total time was 66 minutes, 4,408 steps, 366 calories.
I found the safety key to the Tread Climber in an unlikely place when looking in the garage for weed killer. It was in a basket of garden supplies so I am guessing it fell there in the moving truck or someone found it and put it there. I have one coming from Bowflex that should be here any day. I had ordered one from Amazon and it came without the magnet on it. I still have not received a refund for that one. It won't be much and they should give back the shipping as they charged 7 dollars for shipping and charged 3 dollars for the key.

Hi,

Went for a long walk today and did a stretch. I decided I will do Cathe's May rotation with CL workouts.

Diane - sorry about the pizza delivery. You would think they don't want to come all the way to your door. I can't remember the last time we ordered pizza? I love thin pizza crust, hard to find them where I live. I pretty much make my own pizza top it with whatever veggies I want. Glad you found the key to your TC. Hope you get a refund from Amazon. They been very good about refunds lately.

BBL

Good morning,

I did CL# 101 Step & Pump plus SBF D44 Cardio Sculpt. I kept everything low impact. Had a great birthday workout today.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Reactions: WD
No workout this morning. I have to go back to get my granddaughter. Hoping things go well for her. She was worried about the social aspect of it all and when we pulled up some kids were walking in with backpacks. I am not sure why they would do that unless they were showing up late for school. They just said bring a pencil and paper and reading material if they finish before time is up. Her lunch was paid for ahead. My neck and shoulders are feeling good today :) . I hope I can get something good in tomorrow. I got my shopping done early so that is a plus. Walmart was not real busy this morning. I don't mind this Walmart so much. The employees and shoppers all seem really nice. The employees talk to people and offer to help if you cannot find something. Not a bunch of rude I could care less people. I guess because it is a smaller city. It is not far, only 3 miles and country roads of new development. I think I may have figured out why I started having terrible acid reflux the last few days. I think it is the Flonase. I swear I was fine other than the allergies till I started using it. I read up and it does happen to a small percentage of people, generally women over 60 and ones on certain meds. I feel so much better today and did not use it.

Belinda, nice work this morning and yesterday. Sorry I am not getting on here as much. Last month of school, Yeah!! Maybe some things will slow down and I can get my workouts in. We do have a short out of town trip for a few days June and vacation time in August. I moved my pulmonolgist appointment to next month so I won't have the children and I can get the CT scan in, have it gone over and then see the new doctor. That means a couple of hours of sitting there. At least I do not have to worry about the children here waiting on me to come back. Somehow I missed the CT this month as I thought they would have moved it along with the doctor appointment. Worked out better anyway.

Today I walked and did SBF barre.

Diane - sorry you have so much going on. I hope your appointments next month goes well.

Today I did a trial and error workout doing portions of different workouts for weights. I started with CDorner 30 minute cardio workout at home she did today (low impact steady), 32:50 minutes, heart rate 153/186, 213 calories, 3,423 steps. I liked the music in this and it was fun. I did some of the bit higher impact moves she demonstrates. It was a good workout. Then, here comes the mish mosh of workouts for weights:
CDorner Full Body Strength (stopped at 10 minutes 37 calories, heart rate 106/140
this starts with warm up
forearm turning plank
20# dumbbell held at chest level oblique with squats(felt it was hard on shoulder holding and probably not too friendly on the spine IMO)
squat holds with pulses with 20# I stopped here as she then goes to the hands and knees holding knees off the floor move or option wall sits. This was just not something I wanted to do

Next CDonner Push/Pull Upper done in sets of 10 reps assuming you already are warmed up
push ups floor, wall, couch or whatever works
bend over rows 25# dumbbells 10 reps
flys 15# dumbbells 10 reps
front raise palms up 10# dumbbells(me 8's)
reverse flys 10# dumbbells (me 8's) repeating all throughout workout
(this bothered my right shoulder and I started to feel snapping as I moved) This was 7 minutes, 21 calories

I went from here and did Ice Muscle Meltdown Biceps and Triceps, 29 minutes, 93 calories, heart rate 102/136, 93 calories
All moves are 12 reps done in a giant set fashion and repeated 3 times
standing dumbbell curls 15's, 12's, 12's
standing hammer curls 15's, 12's, 12's
preacher curls with stability ball 12's, 12's, 12's
incline with stability ball hammer curls 12's,12's,12's
1 arm concentration curls 12,12,12# dumbbell
repeat 2 more times
triceps
overhead extension 12's, 12's, 12's
kickbacks 12's, 10's,10's
dips body weight 12 reps
lying extension 12's, 12's,12's
close grip bench press I did one set of these with 10's then did more kickbacks with the 10's for the last two rounds
repeat 2 more times

I finished off with CDorner, full body stretch 23 minutes which I really needed.

Belinda, nice work getting SBF barre workout in. I am going to try to get in a workout early as I have my eye appointment tomorrow afternoon. Also have goodies and a game I bought to play with my grandson when school work is done to celebrate his birthday that was today. Thanks on the appointments next month.

Hi,

CL# 343 TB Band Blast plus SBF Barre is done.

Diane - hope you got your workout in early and your eye appointment went well. Happy birthday to your grandson. Hope you had a lot of fun yesterday. Great job on your workout.

BBL

Today I did CDorner Step Aerobics #110, Int/Adv 57 minutes, heart rate 123/158, 257 calories, 4,692 steps. I got my fabric bands in the mail today that Chris Dorner uses. I will try them out tomorrow. I had my eye appointment today along with school.

Belinda nice workout today. The combo looks good. My appointment went well today and I managed a bit of time to play a game with my grandson that I bought and we gave him his new remote control monster truck he asked for so he had that to play with while I was getting my appointment over with. It was not the appointment with the field vision, although they did put me on some other equipment to do something on a computer. I really do like this eye doctor as he is good and has his own surgery center and staff. Not affiliated with the larger hospitals. Much more personal and the staff is all super friendly and nice.

Hi,

Today I did SBF D48 Barre 15 (tights) plus LB Band Target.

Diane - glad your appointment went well yesterday. Sounds like you kept your grandson busy with the monster truck, lol. Glad you like your eye doctor. Glad he is fully equipped. I like it when it's more personal. Great job with your workout yesterday.

Have a great weekend and Mother's Day!

Today I did CDorner Fun Step Aerobics #112 first 32 minutes, (I wanted my muscles warmed up first) heart rate 153/186, 213 calories (this was fun and I want to do all of it next time) 3,423 steps.
I then went to her band workouts and did Butt and Thigh workout 31 minutes, 74 calories, heart rate 91/131, 420 steps and finished off with Quick Mobility 19 minutes, 25 calories. Total time was 88 minutes, 312 calories, 3,735 steps. The Butt and thigh started with some squat and standing with the 50# purple band then moved to some no band work which was included throughout and switched to some with a regular latex band rather than the fabric and she used two, but said not to do the work with the fabric bands around the ankles. I just used Cathe's blue heavy band for this. Lots of reps on the floor that were a bit hard on my wrists and with hands turned back in bridge positions that started to bother my shoulders. I liked the Tabata one better, but my legs and backside were really feeling this. My hip flexors always seem to get tight when doing quad work like this. I did a bit of extra stretching for that area when done. My older daughter and family is coming over tomorrow and my younger offered to take me to Olive Garden and we will do that Monday after school is out and she comes to pick up the children.

Belinda, I wish I liked the arthritis center like I do the eye doctor. They have their own facilities, labs, infusion area, pharmacy, mri's and the like right there, but so many doctors and so busy I feel like it is almost like running cattle through or something. Some are friendly and some are just not. They had one lady that I have not seen in there for awhile that gives all new patients a tour of their facilities, and she sounds like she has recited the same thing over and over and it is monotone and no kindness or character to it. It always tended to irritate me while I was sitting there. I have looked to see if there is a similar facility anywhere else around us, but there is not. It will be quite a drive from far south side of the city to far north side in another satellite city. Not looking forward to that.
Nice work on the barre and band work today.

Hi,

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Having an amazing day. My son flu in TX aund my DD are here for Mother's Day. I have only cooked one day since they here, lol.

This morning I did Iron legs.

Diane - I am glad you like your eye doctor. Great job with all your workouts

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Good morning,

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day! Mine was amazing. I didn't sleep well last night. I only did a barre workout. That's it.

Have a great Monday!

This morning I did CDorner Fun Step Workout #112 (same as Saturday, but all of it) heart rate 141/181, 55 minutes, 315 calories, 5,988 steps. I followed this with CDorner Obliques and Core, 23 minutes, heart rate 96/117, 134 steps. Total time was 381, 78 minutes, 6,122 steps.

Belinda, I didn't sleep well last night. I just couldn't fall asleep. I guess too much going on in my mind for relaxing.

This morning I did SBF D51 Legs + TB = 45 min. My son is leaving today I will not do an extra workouts. I have to drive him to the airport.

Diane - I think the same happened to me. I did had a better sleep last night. Hope you did too.

Today I did CDorner Lower Body Tabata again so I could use my new bands. I like this one and it gets the heart rate up some while working the legs. This was 42 minutes, heart rate 120/126, 127 calories. I then did Perfect Hiit Timesaver Bonus pyramid cardio using a step with 1 riser each side(this mix includes the warm up and stretch as it is really short) 19 minutes, heart rate 120/153, 90 calories, 1007 steps. I also did Perfect 30 bonus stretch that was 8 minutes. Total time was 69 minutes, 217 calories as I did not bother to count the step. I only figured in the steps for cardio. A lot of school work to get done after I finish my lunch here.
I was going to do a total body workout this morning, but woke up with my neck bothering me this morning for some reason and decided to wait. Maybe tomorrow if it is okay I can do Kelly's one for people with neck and shoulder issues.

Belinda, I had better sleep last ight, but still kind of out of steam as the day progressed. I am going to bathe Gertie and clean the master bath area before I go to bed tonight though. Hope tonight I get some good sleep.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.