Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did CDorner 30 minute Low Impact Cardio Walking Workout(no jumping) 33 minutes, heart rate 137/177, 185 calories, 3,944 steps. I liked this one and the music was pretty good. I then did Cathe's Boss Loops Glutes and Core doing only the standing work and part of the stretch, 24 minutes, wore my medium loop, heart rate 125/159, 125 calories, 1,124 steps. I finished with CDorner Mobility Hiit, 32 minutes, heart rate 85/109, 63 calories, 376 steps. This was from today and I liked it. Not too much on the hands and knees stuff. The only thing I had problem with was the lunge segment where she rotates her arm back and the forward. That hurt my right shoulder so I just lifted up, but not back. I think those workouts that have you do the scorpion with your arm way back behind lying on it is a real problem. I did some of that on Cathe mobility and Chris and really hurt afterward, so no more of that for me. At least till I find out what is going on. Total time today was 89 minutes, 373 calories, 5,441 steps.

Hi everyone,

I did Caroline G. SLOW 'N INTENSE Hamstrings & Glute Workout | EPIC III Day 23 plus a walk before we took Sadie to her vet appointment and got her groomed. My old vet and this staff are all crazy about Sadie :) The groomer did an amazing job grooming Sadie. She needed it, lol. She is tired now. Long day for her.

Diane Great job on CDorner 30 minute Low Impact Cardio Walking Workout and Cathe mobility yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Evening,

No workout today. I woke up this morning, my toe was blue and huge pus-filled blister. Went to see the doctor this mornin she had to drain the blister.. I been feeling something on my toe since Sunday, didn't think of it too much. When I woke up my toe hurt like hell. It's not a ingrown toenail, it's around my nail.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did Caroline's FEROCIOUS Full Body Workout - Strength Training | EPIC III Day 24. I had to modify the deep lunges with my toe.

Have a great Friday.

Today I did CDorner Step Aerobic Intervals with Cardio Kickboxing Mashup doing my own upper moves instead of punches. For the really fast punch section I just did football runs. This was 45 minutes, heart rate 142/189, 262 calories, 3,542 steps. I also did CDorner Mobility for Tight Muscles and the Neck and Back mobility, 59 minutes, 77/101 heart rate, 86 calories, 366 steps. Total time was 1 hour 44 minutes, 3,908 steps.

Belinda, nice work with Caroline Ferocious Full Body Workout today. Sorry you had to modify the lunges because of the toe.

Hi everyone,

DH and I took a vegan cooking class. We made plant based Plant-Based Pho, Homemade Hoisin Sauce, Homemade Chili Sauce ,Tom Kha Soup. The broth was from scratch. We also made dark roasted tofu. So yummy.

Thanks Diane! My toe doesn't look so great today. I am taking it easy.

I will be back tomorrow. I am kinda tired from cooking.

Today I did Cathe Pedal Power 61 minutes, 12.07 miles, 271 calories, heart rate 122/151. I decided maybe id I was tried to avoid overusing that shoulder maybe it would quit hurting so bad. I then did CDorner mobility hips and shoulders till it got to a down dog, plank sections and I stopped that one and did her Neck and Shoulders Stretch, 37 minutes, 69 calories. heart rate 85/114. No steps to report for the cycling. I used the indoor cycling and it only picked up around 300 steps.

Belinda, I am sorry though toe is not looking so great. The foods you fixed today sound really good. Hopefully you can get out and do some walking again soon. Good idea to take a break and it sounds like the cooking class was fun.

Hi,

I did Epic III MUSCLE BUILDING Back and Bicep Workout | EPIC III Day 26 this morning.

Diane - my toe is starting to feel better. I guess, staying off my feet as much as I could helped. The food was very good. Great job on Pedal Power

Reactions: WD
Today I did CDorner all standing Cardio Low Impact Walk, 42 minutes, 264 calories, heart rate 147/183, 4,330 steps. I intensified lower body moves and limited the ranges of the upper. I also did most lower body when she did the light weight stuff at the end. I also did the abs that she had up today, no equipment and stopped after the superman move with pulls, that I modified. This was 13 minutes, heart rate 76/91, 23 calories. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga first part of #1 shoulders and neck, and all of #2 lower body, 34 minutes, 44 calories, heart rate 73/83. Total time was 89 minutes, 331 calories, 4,330 steps(did not attempt to do steps for anything but cardio. I am trying to give my shoulder a rest and do the suggested protocol that I was reading about. I just need to be creative to get in something. Spin bike is not fun!! At least not to me. I changed my arthritis appointment to November 1 and am hoping I can get this to improve. It really rained hard last night. More coming throughout tomorrow and Wednesday morning which is another reason I changed my appointment. We get flooded roads and I am not making that hour trip in all of that. The electric company dug a hole in our planter and left it with wires and pipes exposed and it is filled with water now. I hope they get done with this soon. I guess they left it for next time. I thought they were just running wires into the box, but I guess they have to come up from underneath.

Belinda, nice work with Epic III back and biceps today. I am glad that your toe is much better.

Hi,

Epic III NOTORIOUS No Repeat Squat Workout - LEG DAY | EPIC III Day 27 is done.

Diane - nice workouts yesterday.

That's it for me today.

his morning I did Cathe Boss Loops Glutes and Core mish mosh # 4 double standing lower body strength with low impact cardio, 43 minutes, heart rate 149/183, 270 calories, 2,656 steps. I adjusted the plank split jumps to just standing split jumps with no arm raise which took my heart rate way up anyway. All is done with the band on other than the warm up. I liked this mix as I would rather be standing. I then did Walk Strong 3 Cardio Step Jam using the high step with 2 risers, 32 minutes, heart rate 144/180, 197 calories, 3,374 steps. With both workouts I kept the right arm at a lower point from raising at angles that would hurt. Worked well and I got in 6,030 steps, 467 calories, 75 minutes. I am feeling pretty bored with workouts. I liked being able to do new stuff that was fun. But I am marking off each day as a tally to see if 2 or 3 weeks helps at all. Woke in pain this morning and took one Advil and went back to sleep for a few minutes. It feels pretty good now. I avoided as much overhead work on my hair this morning though and left the flat iron out of the mix. I am not going anywhere anyway and it seems every time I get done with a workout I am fine till I get done with drying out my hair and fixing it. It is windy outside and has been thundering. Much cooler today in the 60's. My weird wifi thermostat was telling me that my heater is only cutting in for 5 minutes and cutting back off. I thought, why? I don't have it set on heat.

Belinda, nice workout today with Epic III.

Good morning,

DIAMOND Chest, Triceps and Abs Workout - Upper Body | EPIC III Day 28 is done.

Diane - that is weird about your thermostat. My heater is on, it gets cold here at night. Sorry about your pain. Hope you feel better.

I have a doc appointment. BBL

Workout today was Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Boogie I.T., 30 minutes, 212 calories, heart rate 160/180, 3,501 steps. I modified on arm movements for the right side. I then did Fit Tower Advanced legs, glutes, and core no core mix(did not do the side leaning leg work as it would put pressure on my shoulder) I also did not get a complete reading as I accidentally paused my watch when I did the glute raises. This was 25 minutes, 61 calories, heart rate 91/114, 160 steps.
I finished with CDorner's newest mobility workout which does a lot of balance and uses a chair. I liked it a lot, but had to modify the arm on the floor stuff she did. Most of it was using the chair though. I will do it again, but next time stop at the floor part. She also does some of the time relaxing with the feet on the chair at the end. That is when I grabbed my therapy balls and did a bit with them. This was 35 minutes, heart rate 77/93, 51 calories. Total time was 90 minutes, 324 calories, 3,661 steps.

Belinda, is Diamond a youtube workout? I am not ready for the heater on yet. Probably later in November. The thermostat is hooked to our wifi and an app. Kind of a pain to figure out. It lights up whenever I walk past it so I can see the reading on it. It all is a bit disconcerting.
I hope the doctor appointment went well.

Today I did CDorner Low Impact Disco from today, modifying the upper moves. Funny thing is that I am noticing when I spend more of the workout time trying to work harder without a lot of arm moves and overhead and adding a bit of impact like jacks without arms overhead and ski jumps and my heart rate has really got up and calorie burns are higher. At least I am guessing that is what it is. She does some speed bag arms in this and I did not do those at all. Total time was today was 55 minutes with adding Coffey FIt Raw stretch finisher, 319 calories, heart rate 149/189, 5,362 steps. That is all I did as I needed to make a trip to the grocery store since I am doing family dinner Sunday.

Belinda, I know you are not feeling well and don't expect you to be checking in that much. Get plenty or rest. Praying for you a quick recovery.

Today I did not do much of a workout. I saved some spin workouts on youtube and did Spin Junkie, Classic Rock Ride Hiit class(all seated no jumps) 18 minutes, 3.73 miles 15.0 mph, 80 calories Garmin, bike said 137. RPM was 60 building to 107 , heart rate 116/144. I was disappointed in the results as I was pushing hard to get those last rpm's built up and my heart rate. I might have should have just stuck with cardio setting instead of indoor bike setting without the cadence counter device. The workout was just okay to me, it was intervals that built up till they were pretty hard. At first I though gee the 60 seems easy and I kept going higher than that. After this, not wanting to use my arm as the elbow hurt badly last night, I did CDorners Pilates Ball Quick Ab Burner and Inner Thigh Burner, 29 minutes, 61 calories. I also did stretching which I did not count as I was just doing stuff for rotator cuff and did part of CDorners neck and shoulderes till she got the the arms extended rotating palm up and down which hurt so I quit. Total workout time was 47 minutes, 131 calories. No steps to speak of.

Belinda, it seems your doctors are on top of things. Get better!

Hi,

I did some yin yoga to release the pain in my lower back

Diane - I have a great team of doctors and they are all on top of things. I am so thankful for everyone of them. Great job yesterday.

Today I did CDorner Step Aerobics 80's Sweatfest cardio, 51 minutes, heart rate 123/161, 249 calories, 3,868 steps. I did not do much with arm moves so heart rate was down a bit, but I still got in a good workout and enjoyed the footwork. I then did some foam rolling for upper back and shoulders and some moves for shoulder pain with Youtube Dr Joe. I have been making enchiladas for tomorrow and cookies all afternoon. My shoulder hurts from pulling things down off of these high shelves in our house. I put some things lower that I use all of the time so I do not have to do that as much. I find it hard doing things left handed.

Yesterday I did not work out. Family came over and we ate and played games. Afterward, my husband and I figured out a way for me to be able to open our storm shelter. Then I cleaned out the dead bugs and cobwebs and added our storm goodie back pack with survival items in it. There was a portable pot with disposable bags never opened down there and a light mounted on the wall which we changed the batteries on. Also moved my car so it was easier to get down in it. Hopefully I never feel the need to go in it though. Today I did not do anything till noon and just did Jessica Smith Walk Strong Burn Fat and Have Fun Step and Stride using one riser under my high step as she uses no risers. I did not use my left arm through this. It was 30 minutes, heart rate 154/185, 201 calories, 3,388 steps. Tomorrow I will not have time to get a workout it as I am going to ladies game day in the morning. Fortunately it is not a long drive from me. I am trying to avoid irritating the shoulder and still keep mobility. So, rest is good I guess.

Belinda, I hope you are okay.

Hi,

I called my doctor today about my cough. My cough hasn't gotten any better. My lungs are still filled up with crap. I still feel like I have a sinus infections, lots of pressure. I had more energy on Saturday and Sunday. Today I am tired again. I am resting a lot. Doctors orders!! Tomorrow is my last day in quarantine.

Diane - I am still here. Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I am so tired. Have fun at the ladies day. Stay safe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.