Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did CDorner Step#151, 59 minutes, 270 calories, heart rate 127/162, 4,414 steps. This was disco music. It was okay, I had a hard time at first getting my heart rate up for some reason. Maybe because of all of the allergy meds and upping the hydroxychloraquine to the 2 per day prescribed as I try not to take the full amount and usually use 1. I was wiped out when I went to bed last night. I also did Cathe Step Boss Total Body using the chapter menu and doing the warm up, lower body sections, and stretch, 30 minutes, heart rate 90/120, 75 calories, 608 steps. I finished off with CDorner Neck and Shoulder stretch 17 minutes, 18 calories, heart rate 70/79. I also did Cdorner Hips and upper back foam roller not using my watch. Total time 1hour 47 minutes, 363 calories, 5,022 steps.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I decided to take another rest day. I don't feel well, I don't want to push it. DH and I took Sadie for her first outing yesterday. She did very good being around people and other dogs.

Today DH and I will officially adopt Sadie. She is such a love bug.

Diane - great job on your workouts.

Of to get ready.

Reactions: WD
Today is my rest day. I have done very little today. I did not sleep well and was up and down, so listened to the sermon instead of going out coughing and sneezing. I took a nap and am just relaxing. My shoulder is still not good. I see my arthritis doctor next month. I need to see what doctor I can get for my primary as mine quit my office and went to something else. This is difficult and I looked at my clinic and they only had two doctors left. The one my doctor suggested that is new to the clinic does not show up on the website. I found her somewhere else, but when checking for medicare coverage it said it did not have that insurance and to call the office. So, I guess I really do not have a doctor, just a facility. I will work out tomorrow. I ordered the Boss Bands hips and glutes workout yesterday.

Belinda, I hope that your rest day helped yesterday. Nice that you were able to take Sadie on an outing.

Hi everyone,

Sadie is officially ours since yesterday. I couldn't be happier. She is such a fun little one to be around with.

Today I did SUREFIRE Shoulders Unilateral Workout - Dumbbell Delts | EPIC III Day 16. Had a great workout.

Diane - I don't know what's going on with me lately. RP is definably kicking my butt. I am so beat these day's. Sadie loves car rides and being outside. Sorry your are not feeling well either. Glad you also took it easy yesterday. How are you feeling today?

BBL!

Today I did CDorner Step and Strength from 6 days ago, Cardio Intervals. 2 minute step segments with weight intervals(mostly lower body) 58 minutes (6 min extra for stops) 219 calories, heart rate 114/156, 2,977 steps. I then did CDorner Back and Neck stretch plus a 5 minutes of a another mobility flow workout that I stopped when she was doing a 1 arm 1 leg balance and twisty stretch. My shoulder could not take that. 36 minutes ,45 calories, heart rate 74/100,121 steps. Total time was 94 minutes, 264 calories, 3,098 steps
Step and Strength
warm up
cardio
squat/deadlift alternating moves for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 reps ending with 1 slow reps each move 15# dbs
cardio
biceps curl with a twist/ row 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. reps each 12# dbs( I dropped to 10# last two sets)
cardio
squat/lunge off step 1,2,3,4,5 reps alternating15# dbs
cardio
kickbacks/reverse fly 8# dbs (dropped to 5's the last set) 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 reps alternating move
cardio
squat knee up/curtsy knee up on the step alternating 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 reps ending with 1 squat extra right
cardio
squat knee up /curtsy knee up on left side
cardio
balance knee up/ reach balance leg raise behind
cardio of all cardio moves done
floor abs crunches with feet crossed/ reverse crunch
stretch

Belinda, great job on the workout today doing the Epic III. I am sorry that the RP is kicking your butt. Maybe you need some extra rest to help your body deal with it. Maybe it is the increase in medication making you feel like that. I feel weak, dizzy, and fatigued with hydroxychloraquine and that is why I usually do one in the evening and skip the second dose. I am back to two though. Everything seems to affect me easily so that is why I even veer on to the lower dosage on supplements and other over the counter meds. I hope you feel better soon.

Diane - great job on your workout today. Thanks! I think you are right about the increased in medications making me feel like that. I feel fatigue. Unfortunately I can't reduce MTX, being on the lower dose cased me having all this problems.

Today I did Coffey Ft Raw Step 2, 42 minutes, heart rate 147/184, 3,645 steps. This has a stopping point or you can go on to the portion with boxing and standing ab work. I did all of it, but for the cardio boxing, I did a lot of the same moves for the just step. A few upper cuts and hooks. Punches are just to rough on my shoulder. Not a smooth move, the other I can use my body more. I also did CDorner Full Body Daily Routine for flexibility and relaxation, 32 minutes, heart rate 82/110, 56 calories. This had a flow to it as she put some moves together with some balances, then she goes to the floor. Some different moves here and some were a bit hard on my shoulder so I had to adjust and modify. I also did the upper back foam rolling. I did not count it in the time. Workout was 74 minutes, 314 calories, 3,645 steps.

Belinda, nice work with the epic III day 17 workout. You do so well with staying active with all you are going through.

I did a late workout today. Just as I was getting ready to go do CDorner's step and maybe some band work, the power went out. I finally contacted the company and they texted back saying it would be back on at 2 this afternoon. So, I read, and when I went out to get the mail my Boss Band Hips, Glutes, and core came. I did that one when the power came back on. I could have done a dvd using my laptop, but my energy levels are rock bottom, and sleep is terrible. I tried to take a nap and that did not happen either. Anyway, the Boss Band workout was 51 minutes, 140 calories, heart rate 102/135. I liked the standing part. Floor work was typical floor work. Standing gave a bit of cardio with it. I will probably use that more as an add on to workouts. I used my medium band for the workout.

Hi everyone,

Had a busy day today. I did Caroline ALL ARMS & ABS Workout - Bodyweight / Dumbbells | EPIC III Day 18 this morning. Sadie had a lot of fun jumping on my chest while I did abs. She is so silly.

Diane - great job today.

Good night.

CDorner Low Impact all standing today, 41 minutes, heart rate 149/178, 258 calories, 3,923 steps. I also did CDorner 20 minute quick and intense ab workout, 21minutes, 51calories, heart rate 87/120, 28 steps. I finished with CDorner Full Body deep stretch, 21 minutes, heart rate 74/86, 26 calories. Total time was 83 minutes, 335 calories, 3,951 steps.
I almost quit the low impact workout. I just did not like the music and was bored I guess. I kept checking the time on my watch. It felt long. Maybe it was just my mood. I needed something more lively. The abs was "abs". reverse crunch variations, oblique twists and bicycle variations, one plank segment on forearms, some on side moves and superman lat pulls. I had to adjust the last move. I doubt I will go back to it again. I will be back to finish reading posts.

Belinda, it sounds like you are having fun with Sadie. Good work out today.

Hi,

I went for a short walk today. That's it.

Diane - glad Chris has so many other workouts. Hopefully you find a better one tomorrow.

Good night.

Good morning,

Caroline SUPER Full Body Workout - Dumbbell Supersets | EPIC III Day 19 is done. Got up early in today.

Have a great workout, Diane! BBL

This morning I did CDorner Step # 152, 29 minutes, heart rate 132/159, 154 calories, 2,158steps. I also did CDorner Quick Intermediate Step # 147, 34 minutes, 177 calories, heart rate 133/173, 3,148 steps. I like this and have done it last week. I finished with Cathe Perfect 30 Express#2 yoga strength and flexibility + Mobility basics, 36 minutes, heart rate 84/115, 67 calories, 199 steps. I liked the moves in this mixture. Total TIme was 99 minutes, 398 calories, 5,505 steps.

Belinda great job with the Dumbbell super full body superset workout today.

Hi everyone,

Yoga and walk this morning.

Diane - great job on your step workout yesterday. I haven't done step in so long.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone,

No workout today. Yesterday I did CDorner Fast Follow Along Step Aerobics Advanced. 50 minutes, 235 calories, heart rate 127/160, 4,046 steps. I also did CDorner Full Body Stretch Daily Mobility and Flexibility, 31 minute4s, 52 calories, heart rate 81/98, 136 steps. Total time was 81 minutes, 287 calories, 4,184 steps.

Belinda, nice that you got in some yoga after your walk today. Have a nice day today. I thought that I had posted yesterday, but I guess I didn't.

Evening,

We walked early this morning, I also did SBF stretching today. Our CSA farmer had a Fall festival all outside. We decided to go since it was outside. We couldn't eat anything, everything was smattered in mayo/meat. They had zero vegetables. Not even a sliced tomatoes. We stayed a little than left. I was a little disappointed, he knew we are plant based eaters. Don't give me wrong, I didn't expected a full vegan meal. Tomatoes and cucumbers would have been nice.

Diane - great job on your step workout. Enjoy your rest day today.

Good night.

Belinda, I would think that maybe they would have salads or fruit dishes or something to go with the rest. Is that all they did for the fall festival was have foods to eat. I guess a lot of the things like that seem to attract people for the specialty foods. Some things to look at, purchase, and maybe entertainment? Nice that it was outside.

Hi everyone,

I walked this morning, did 30 min yoga and Caroline G. SUMMIT LEG DAY - Pyramid Training Leg Workout | EPIC III Day 21 is done.

Diane - I was a little surprised he didn't had any fresh cut up veggies or fruit. I honestly didn't expect a whole meal just an apple, tomatoes or some cucumbers would have been nice. I think you right about the food, it would attract people more than eating cut up veggies and fruits. I wouldn't have gone if the festival would have been inside. Outside is perfect. Have a great workout today.

BBL

Today I did Step Boss I Max 4 and did so much better according to my Garmin than all of the times I worked so hard to get my heart rate up using the Fitbit. Workout was 48 minutes, 309 calories, heart rate 150/176, 4,674 steps. I used 1 riser each side rather than the two Cathe uses, and I did not do the butt kickers and instead did some box jumps 2 hops and I did not do the Squat thrusters across the bench and instead did a curtsy off the step reaching and tapping step with my hand. I did not want to do anything on my hands. I used to add lots of jumping and used the extra risers and never could get much out of Fitbit. This is the reason I let up doing that workout. I also did CDorner no equipment abs from today, 19 minutes, heart rate 88/110, 42 calories, 125 steps. There was no planks in this one, but I won't do it again as the chat was awful, discussing Kegals and it went on to breaking straws and guys private parts and lots of giggling and laughing. Don't mind the laughter at all and having fun, but not that conversation topic and I would not want to hear it again. The thing is when they mentioned males P..... I thought what if I had children in the room? Sheesh.
I finished with Step Boss Chair Stretch, 16 minutes, heart rate 77/88, 25 calories. Total time spent was 83 minutes, 376 calories, 4,799 steps.

Belinda, at least you got out and had some enjoyment, all be it maybe hungry. I have family members that will go to those types of things just so they can try the foods. I am usually happier with what I eat at home.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.