Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I started to do the CDorner kickbox that Debbie did, but about 5 minutes in I switched. The Donna lady with her cell phone sitting there was annoying me, I skipped through and saw her giving orders into the camera and I went on and did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush, 45 minutes with what I did from the kickbox, heart rate 138/177, 3,057 steps, 243 calories. I probably should have went on to do that kickboxing, but was not in the mood for all that was going on during the workout. I also did Cathe Fit Tower Legs, Glutes, and Core, only using the standing portion of legs, 21 minutes, 67 calories, heart rate 100/124. I never get much from this as you are just standing there moving your legs up and down and out most of the time. I used my Heavy Cathe band for the one part for quads where she suggests you can. Ha, I tried one of my fabric loop bands and could barely move the lightest in the set that I have. I finished with the CDonner and Caitlin Mobility Move and Stretch, which was pretty much what she has done in others and more basic type moves. She got Donna to get in this one for awhile. I was wondering what she was there for with the other work out. That was 30 minutes, 52 calories, heart rate 80/111.
Total time was 96 minutes, 362 calories. I saw when I was done that she was doing a live step workout with Caitlin. I may try that tomorrow.

Belinda, that is nice that your doctors are in one area and can all see your records. I have 4 different health sites that I go to to see what is in my records etc.. Some are really lacking and I do not think the share much with my primary care doctor's office.

Diane - unfortunately my doctors are not all in one area. They all have access to the same military systems, which is nice and very convenient. I have one secure site, I can see all my tests, can e-mail my doctors if I have questions. It doesn't matter where I am in the world as long as there is a military hospital/clinic, all the doctors have access to my health records. The last time I was in the ER, my primary doctor called me in the morning checking on me. I can't complain at all. The military health standards are very high. Sorry you have to go to 4 different health sites.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, it would be nice to be able to get all of my information in one place.

Today I did a step workout with CDorner and Caitlin of Dynamic Fitness on Caitlin's youtube channel. She led the workout and Chris was just following. This was 54 minutes, 315 calories, heart rate 141/184, 5,174 steps.

Hi,

Sorry I haven't checked in yesterday. Yesterday I started taking the new meds, they wiped me out. Wasn't feeling well. I was drowsy for a few hours. Once I felt fine, I did CL# 348 PHA. I went a lot lighter in weights. Glad I got my workout in, the power went out in our neighbor hood for a few hours.

Today I did SBF TB Barre Fusion plus BA TB bounce. I didn't wanted to push it.

Diane - I know! It would be nice to have all your information in one place. It makes it easy for the doctors and yourself. I don't have to explain 50 thousand times over and over what is wrong with me. 30 some years ago, it wasn't like that in the military. Great job on your workouts.

Have a great Friday.

Today I did CDorner Steady State Cardio Low Impact, 31 minutes, 193 calories, heart rate 145/168, 3,594 steps. I then did CDorner Butt and Thigh Burn out, 51 minutes, 155 calories, heart rate 103/148, 958 steps. I finished off with CDorner Movement and Mobility #4 which is a more active one that some(stopped at the supermans) 27 minutes, 76 calories, heart rate 98/119, 142 steps. Total time was 1 hour 49, 424 calories, 4,694 steps. I got a Tommy Copper T shirt for shoulders and posture. I wore it all day yesterday and by the end of the day my neck and lats really hurt. I kept wondering if it was the shirt, which seems odd, or just me sitting a lot with my granddaughter. I think I chose the wrong mobility workout today. I really needed to work on the neck and shoulders, but was also thinking my legs felt really tight.
Butt and Thigh Burnout rundown
warm segment 1 band work
mini band lavender heavy and 15#db dumbbell squat/knees out
band squat knees out no dumbbell
band squat side to side step
band squat hop in and out
band side to side step
band leg lift behind
Segment #2 which is done twice
15# dumbbells (20# Chris) leg lift behind/deadlift
15# db reverse lunge passe balance
15# dbs squat deadlift half and all then dead
repeat
section 3
bands on the floor bridge move variations with one of the moves using a 15# dumbbell
side lying inner thigh lifts holding a dumbbell
Bonus segment
repeats movements from the start with 10# dumbbells and I think more pulses etc..

Belinda, do you have to fill out a bunch of papers every time you go to the doctor? I always dread all of that and wonder why they don't just look in their charts. Plus those silly questions about depression levels etc. make me irritated. Of course I am not happy, I am in the doctor's office. I could give back sarcastic comments. Same as how are you doing today? My husband would surely come up with some humorous comment.

Hi,

DH and I went for a nice walk this morning before we picked up our CSA. I been cleaning/drying all my vegetables. I probably will do a nice stretch shortly.

Debbie - not really. They do make you fill out some papers I think once a year? They do ask all those questions about depression when the nurse take your vital signs. Great job yesterday.

Have a great Saturday.

Today I did CDorner 90's Rock Step that she filmed this morning, 61 minutes, 319 calories, heart rate 132/175, 5,206 steps followed by CDorner relaxing mobility stretch for flexibility which is one of my favorites.
This was supposed to be 33 minutes, but the cable people was out here working on our neighbors internet and security and the box is in my yard so it started spinning, so I finished up the lower stretches she was doing and quit. This was 29 minutes, 45 calories heart rate 79/103. Total time was 90 minutes, 364 calories, and 5,206 steps. I didn't count the stretch steps.

Belinda, they hand me sheets with multiple pages to fill out. I often wonder why I have put my insurance and address and stuff in over and over again. I wish we could at least fill it out at home before we go in.

Good morning,

SBF LB barre is done.

Diane - I hear you on filling out pages of papers. All the technology and you still have to fill out lots of papers. In Germany I had a card with all my info, never filled anything out.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

No work out today. I had to get up early and go to the dentist for my routine check up etc. that I have not had for the last two years. I left an hour early to make sure I got there in time and arrived 15 minutes early. Not bad I guess. I will be doing this with appointments even further away 3 times next month. Eventually I will hopefully get through all of them. I may do CDorner's newest mobility workout today that appears to be larger movement based sometime later today.

Belinda, nice workout on lower body today with SBF. I know with just the drivers license they pretty much have medical records as well as everything else. I guess they still are required to be sure everything is put in up to date. I keep a list on my phone of every visit and results with dates so I can just pull out my phone instead of try to calculate approximations of dates etc..

Hi,

I walked 2 miles outside with DH this morning. I also did CL# 240 Staled Sets UB = 44 min.

Diane - who uses the drivers licenses to have access to the medical records? In Germany you use your health insurance card, it's just a prove of insurance. German doctor have your health information in their computers. That's a great idea to keep a list on your phone. LOL, I always tell my doctors to look into their computer. They have all the info on the computer, I can't remember 38 years when I had what or what I took. My ENT ask me last week which antibiotics I hadn't had any problems? I told her I have zero idea. She looked it up in her computer, told me the one she put me on I hadn't taking in a long time. She wanted me to give it a try. It doesn't work anyway. Maybe that's why I couldn't remember. That's a long time you saw your dentist. I hope all is well.

Great job everyone. Keep up the good work. BBL

This morning I did CDorner Great Tunes cardio Tabata, 39 minutes, 237 calories, heart rate 147/179, 3,648 steps. I had fun with this one and only the last tabata went to the floor and she showed modifiers for every tabata, and for the floor one she showed doing a Russian twist instead of plank jack knee ins and stand. the cardio tabatas are two moves done 4 times and you move on to the next two moves and a fun variety of music. I then did her Cardio stretch and sweat mobility flexibility which was 30 minutes(it says 39 minutes but she talks first) heart rate 103/145, 94 calories, 189 steps. Total time 69 minutes, 331 calories, 3,837 steps. I used cardio for the setting when I did the mobility workout today. I never know exactly where to put the more active ones as I use yoga when she says relaxing and stretch in the description.

Belinda, when I went to the pharmacy that I had not used before for a prescription, they asked for my drivers license and I asked if they wanted my medicare and insurance cards and they told me no, they had all of that when they used my drivers license. I thought that was weird and really do not like it that much. I have been putting dates down for years now. I went through all of my old receipts a couple of years ago and typed it into my cell and printed it up so I have copies and got rid of a bunch of stuff. I only kept what I thought might be helpful if necessary. like mri pictures and that sort of thing. Which should be in my files.

Hi everyone,

Today I did SBF upper glutes plus low impact hiit.
]
I saw today that Dr. McDougell The starch solution is only $1.99 on Kindle on Amazon today. I bought it. Very good read. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007PF7MGS/ref=pe_385040_118058080_TE_M1DP

Diane - that is weird? We do pick up medications ( to avoid driving over an hour on base) at the pharmacy in town. They don't have access to our medical records. Must be different with non military members. I do keep a small piece of paper in my wallet with the antibiotics I have side affects. My doctors have access to all the medications I have ever took/or on. They can look that up. My doctor have all my MRI's/CT scans, immunizations you name it. The only time I had to pick up a ct scan was a few weeks ago. Not doing that anymore. Too much of a hassle. That was a waist of my time :( I rather get everything done in one place than running around all over the place.

BBL

Today I did CDonner Step and Strength from yesterday and used 5# dumbbells. She says you can go heavier, but she went light(I am not sure how much but I think around 5# because of her shoulder issue) She mentioned someone else using 10's and said you could go 15's or whatever works for you. It is partly using the step platform as well and I did not need heavy today as my legs and glutes are sore this morning, This was 45 minutes, heart rate 129/163, 216 calories, 3,280 steps. This one does pretty much basic step and stops for some strength moves some using the platform (or weights if desired) for rows, upright rows, squats etc.. She does one set of plank work on each round of strength. I did some of it on my forearms and when she did planks and knees in to the sides, I just did the move standing. She offers suggestions in place of overhead moves.
I then did the Low Impact Cardio that she did today, 43 minutes, heart rate 139/173, 248 calories, 4,262 steps. TOTAL TIME 88 minutes, 456 calories, 7,542 steps.

Belinda, when I went through all kinds of stuff waiting to get the torn meniscus results and surgery I had to go pick up my own mri films to take them to my doctor at the time. The insurance we had wasted a lot of money and time in my opinion. The doctor set up an mri right away and the insurance said no, so I had to wait till I drove the 100 miles home and find a surgeon there and get an ultra sound the an x ray then finally they did the mri. It was ridiculous. It seems there are records where police can check the license and see doctors, medical conditions and meds if needed as well, just through the license. All of these computer systems and records speeds up things, but it sure takes away our privacy like when they had to ask a doctor for your records and they had to pull paper files. One of the offices my younger daughter worked in had to go to an external storage to pick up files when she was redoing their system so they did not have to go to storage building to pick up older records. That was a lot of years ago.
So is that book talking about resistance starch or saying eat starch. I generally avoid much starch.

Today I did CDonner Step and Strength from yesterday and used 5# dumbbells. She says you can go heavier, but she went light(I am not sure how much but I think around 5# because of her shoulder issue) She mentioned someone else using 10's and said you could go 15's or whatever works for you. It is partly using the step platform as well and I did not need heavy today as my legs and glutes are sore this morning, This was 45 minutes, heart rate 129/163, 216 calories, 3,280 steps. This one does pretty much basic step and stops for some strength moves some using the platform (or weights if desired) for rows, upright rows, squats etc.. She does one set of plank work on each round of strength. I did some of it on my forearms and when she did planks and knees in to the sides, I just did the move standing. She offers suggestions in place of overhead moves.
I then did the Low Impact Cardio that she did today, 43 minutes, heart rate 139/173, 248 calories, 4,262 steps. TOTAL TIME 88 minutes, 456 calories, 7,542 steps.

Belinda, when I went through all kinds of stuff waiting to get the torn meniscus results and surgery I had to go pick up my own mri films to take them to my doctor at the time. The insurance we had wasted a lot of money and time in my opinion. The doctor set up an mri right away and the insurance said no, so I had to wait till I drove the 100 miles home and find a surgeon there and get an ultra sound the an x ray then finally they did the mri. It was ridiculous. It seems there are records where police can check the license and see doctors, medical conditions and meds if needed as well, just through the license. All of these computer systems and records speeds up things, but it sure takes away our privacy like when they had to ask a doctor for your records and they had to pull paper files. One of the offices my younger daughter worked in had to go to an external storage to pick up files when she was redoing their system so they did not have to go to storage building to pick up older records. That was a lot of years ago.
So is that book talking about resistance starch or saying eat starch. I generally avoid much starch.

I guess I did not post this yesterday as it is still sitting here.

Today I did CDorner Step #118 intermediate/advanced 61 minutes, heart rate 125/152 5,481 steps. I then started the today's quick step with Chris and at 12 minutes it froze and I could not get it to work. Also could not get anything else to work either. So, I put in Cathe's perfect 30 timesaver mobility stretch and did a little of it getting through the neck stretches when my husband asked if I wanted to go with him to get his drivers license. I stopped and rushed through a shower. Anyway this was 18 minutes total time, 32 calories, heart rate 81/103, 98 steps.
Total time this morning was 79 minutes, 314 calories, 5,513 steps.
It is crazy how hard it is to get a drivers license renewed. My husband had to make an appointment 6 months in advance to get his and he found this out when he went to the tag agency to renew. Plus if it was not for a friend telling him to take his birth certificate and two utility bills with him, he would not have been able to get his license today. I am making note to set an appointment a year before mine is due for renewal. I got mine about 6 months before the pandemic and it was not complicated.

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. DD is visiting and staying through the weekend. The ENT appointment never happened yesterday, They called later afternoon, no way I was going to make it on time with the traffic. We do have to drive 1.5 hours one way. I have an appointment for Tuesday morning. If something happened this weekend I can always can go to the ER this weekend. I did finally went and ordered my prescription reading glasses and sun glasses. I thought I just could go buy reading glasses anywhere. Turns out Costco was right about my reading glasses, I can't just buy them onlineI am really thinking about lasik surgery in the future. Costco can't do prescription reading glasses or sun glasses that high.

CL# 209 Super Sets is done.

Diane - I had to do the same in Germany. Going from a German doctor to the military. It was a pain in the a@$. I am so glad I don't have to do that again. You would think with all the technology the doctors in the US had a better system? Sorry about your DH's drivers license. Thanks for the heads up. I will make a note to renew my license next year too. We had to show our utility bills too.

I will catch up on personals later.

Good morning,

I did Perfect 30 mobility this morning. I am not sure if I have done that one before? It felt more like a yoga workout than mobility. Or I wasn't ready this early, lol.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good morning,

Arrr...never hit the enter Botton! Sorry!

Yesterday I did I did Perfect 30 mobility this morning. I am not sure if I have done that one before? It felt more like a yoga workout than mobility. Or I wasn't ready this early, lol.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.