Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Doreen - that's a great idea doing your own workouts for awhile. I totally get that. I do get burn outs once in a while. I forgot to play my own music with STS this morning. I have done the program so many times, I probably can do it blind folded, lol

Diane - hope you doing better today.

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

IMAX4 + bonus abs #2 is done. Finally took IMAX4 out of the shrink-wrap. Glad I did. The workout was a lot of fun. I didn't use the step, I was afraid of my hamstring acting up. Still had a great step count. Almost 6 K. Not bad. I also did do anything on the floor kept everything standing. I marched in place instead. Too me the workout didn't feel low impact, there were still impact. I kept everything low impact. IMAX4 is a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it on a step once my hamstring feels better.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

This morning I did Step Boss I Max 4 plus abs, 54 minutes, 229 calories, heart rate 112 average, 146 max ( I really question this) 4,408 steps. I then did the extended chair stretch, 16 minutes, 17 calories. Total time 70 minutes, 4,424 steps, 246 calories. I am back from my appointment. I hate driving after they put those drops in my eyes. I had planned on going to the bank, but just came home.

Belinda, it is a fun workout. Yes, I felt there was still some impact. I did not exactly do the slams on the ends of the step either. Just a gentle kind of rock step. I don't need my knees acting up. I think when I was doing it with two risers it was too much for my knee. I don't think my Versa is picking up things very well. Sometimes I look at it and my heart rate is not even showing while I am working out since they did the update. Maybe I need to set it back to the default settings and start over.

Doreen, I think that the burn out is why we have so many workouts. I get bored.

Good morning,

STS D2 Back & Tric is done. I also did the bonus stretch from Lite.

Diane - better be safe than sorry. Glad you made the workout work for you. I also don't want to twist or make my hamstring worst. I have a Apple watch. I had a Versa before, hated it when it didn't work. I don't have that problem with my Apple watch. Knock on wood!

Doreen - hope you have a great workout today.

Happy Hump Day.

My workout is finished. I had to go run errands that I did not do since they dilated my eyes at the eye doctor yesterday. I started with Kelly Coffey's One on One Cardio Sculpt Fitness dvd, premix low impact and lower body (lower body portion is body weight) I wore my 4# vest, 29 minutes, 138 calories, heart rate 122/156, 2,512 steps. I then did Kelly's Raw Stretch and Tone new workout, 33 minutes, 37 calories, heart rate 81/105, 115 steps, wearing 3# ankle weights throughout. I finished off with Ice Pyramid Pump triceps, biceps, and stretch, 18 minutes, 27 calories, 82/102 heart rate, 199 steps. I used Cathe's weights.
Total time was 80 minutes, 202 calories, 2,826 steps.

Belinda, it is better to be safe than end up in pain. It takes so long to get back on track. I think all of the plank work in the Step Boss Abs 2 was a bit hard on my shoulders and neck. Better this afternoon though. I modified them, but still need to remember all of the planks off and on the step. Plus I slept more soundly which means I laid in one position too long and my neck and shoulders hurt when I got up this morning. It took awhile to get the kinks out. My workout helped today though.

Doreen, nice work on the step workout this morning. I love step workouts. I think they are still my favorite.

Good morning,

Lite Rev'd Up Rumble is done. I probably will do a short stretch later.

Diane - wow, you did a lot of work yesterday. WTG! Plank can be touch on the shoulders. I don't do them on the floor anymore. I do everything upright these day's. Can't go up and down with my knees. I have an appointment for my knees next week. Glad you got some sleep.

Doreen - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back later.

I also added BARLATES Traditional Outer Thighs = 22 min. What a butt burner. I also did SBF Stopwatch 2 planks = 15 min. I am done for today.

CL 116 - Total Body Barbell Burn this morning. I skipped the abs at the end. I liked this one. I subbed out hip thrusts for the pile squats (because my knees feel weird with too many pile squats).

Today I did Step Sync, 58 minutes, heart rate 117/144, 272 calories, 5,810 steps. I also did Jessica Smith youtube 1 mile walk and talk stress relief, 15 minutes, 78 calories, heart rate 121/152 (surprising after what I got for Step Sync) 1,852 steps. I walked faster than she was a did some as a light jog though. For stretching I did Jane Adams morning energy yoga segment, 22 minutes, heart rate 85/95, 22 calories, 96 steps. Total time was 95 minutes, 7,758 steps, 372 calories.

Belinda, I hope the doctor can help with your knees. My knee did not feel right with the gliding disc and one foot on the step platform when I did PHA3 lower body only mix. I think it is best on the floor. It is generally only the one knee that I had surgery that wants to give me problems, but both showed signs of RA in the xrays.

Doreen, nice work. I don't like doing plie squats with a barbell. I like to use one dumbbell that I can keep close to my body and concentrate on my knees aligning with my feet and not pulling in. It can be an uncomfortable move.

Good morning,

STS D3 Legs is done.

Diane - me too. If your knee doesn't feel right doing a move, modify. I hardly use the step at the moment. What's what is RA stand for? It's early, lol. Need more coffee.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

This morning I did Lite Cardio Party, 40 minutes, heart rate 116/156, 227 calories, 3,925 steps. I wanted to do back so did Lite Muscle Meltdown back skipping pull over moves and adding moves from Physical Therapy, 22 minutes, 45 calories, 335 steps, heart rate 95/108. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck and shoulders and a couple of minutes of foam rolling, 22 minutes, 25 calories, heartrate 84/99, 31 steps. Total time 84 minutes, 297 calories.
I need to get ready to go pick up my grandson so will check back later.
Weights
Back Giant sets 12 reps each move 3 rounds
1 arm row 20# db all rounds
skipped pull over and used a band looped over my spin bike for the right angle and did straight arm pull downs 12 reps all rounds
1 arm wide row 15# all rounds
skipped 1 arm pullover and rnd 1 did standing band rows 24 reps round 1, round 2 I did 12 reps of standing band pull downs and 12 of the band rows, round 3 I did side lying rotators with 5# 12 reps on each side
(It took me a bit to decide which moves to use, I probably should have used 3 # for the rotators as that is what they used for me at first till we dropped the weight at PT.

Belinda RA is rheumatoid arthritis.

I did several songs from Refit on demand as a warm up/ cardio this morning. Then I did a sangbag circuit I saw on instagram and a glue circuit also from instagram. I finally figured out how to do workout I see posted online.... just save them to a collection so I can find them again and cast my screen up to my TV! Seems so obvious but I haven't thought of it before for some reason! Then just follow the exercise for the time or reps and then swipe to the next one and keep going! I'd see stuff posted I would want to try but then never remember what the move was when I got to my workout.

This morning I did Raw Intervals 5, 36 minutes, 109/146 heart rate, 125 calories, 1,745 steps. Used 5 and 10#. I had to do some of my own moves as this is shoulder intensive, has some squat thrust moves, plank work. I used my rebounder for the cardio segments. Weights are compound moves. I remember now looking at this one and deciding it was not doable as is.

Hi,

I am playing catch up today. I did SBF Abs 3 = 31 min. I will add a short stretch later today.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Way back in the archives today. Seasun Ziegler - Stepping up. Love this one - she really keeps you moving! I had to pause and restart combo 3 because my headphones decided to drop the volume and I could no longer hear the cueing!!

Good job on STS Belinda!!

We had family birthdays yesterday. I ate German chocolate cake and ice cream and hardly slept last night. I was still awake at 2 this morning. Tried to read and used my fitbit relax app. So, I am dragging today. I did Coffey Fit Raw Box & Pump 3 lower, 59 minutes, heart rate 121/168, 260 calories, 3,971 steps. I tried moving my fit bit up higher on my arm, about 2 and a half inches and tightening it. I am not sure that made much difference. I used a 35# barbell, 15# dumbbells for medium, and 12# for light except for good mornings which I used 10# like Kelly. I finished off with Jane Adams yoga for relief from desk work, 19 minutes, 18 calories, Total time was77 miutes, 278 calories.

This morning I did CL Total Body Blast with Step and Ball. Its step blasts and leg exercises and then ends with upper body using the ball. I even did the core moves at the end

So sorry Diane you are having so much pain and no sleep. Hang in there!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.