Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Raw 7 Strong, only doing the 1st 3 rounds as it bothered my shoulders and neck, 19 minutes, 54 calories, 611 steps, 106/149 heart rate.
I then went with my original planned choice which is Real Raw 3 (love the music), 41 minutes, 121 calories, heart rate 105/153,1,456 steps. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga chest and back, 21 minutes, 21 calories, heart rate 85/100, 28 steps.
Total time was 81 minutes, 196 calories, 2095 steps.
Raw 7 Strong uses a bench, 33 lb barbell and 20 # dumbbells 7 rounds 7 reps
one arm row 7 reps 20#
curl and press 7 reps I used 12# dbs instead of 20 3rd round I just did squat curls with 20's
suitcase deadlift 7 reps 20# dbs
bench press 7 reps 20# dbs
hip thrusts 30# barbell 7 reps (kelly switches this around with the next move for the rest of the rnds)
dips 30# barbell 7 reps
this is done 7 times (I think as I only did 3 rounds)
REAL RAW 3
one arm back row right arm left arm 15# db 32 reps, 15# db 33 reps flat back, 15# 18 reps 1 leg lift balance
cardio res
one arm chest press 12# dumbbll 13 reps, 12# dumbbell 13 reps 1 leg, 12# dumbbell 12 reps both legs
one arm bicep curl right arm left arm 12# 13 reps, 12# 12 reps 1 leg, 12# 12 reps other leg
lateral raise bent arm 8# 12 reps, (kelly 10's), 5 # 12 reps, 5# 12 reps
squats no weight, squats right and left 15# dbs 18 reps, side to side squats 15# 14 reps
double arm kickbacks 10# 12 reps, 10# dbs 14 reps, 10# dbs 13 reps
side to side bench jumps
burn outs all 8# dbs except front raise alternating I used 5s
alternating bentover row
palms up chest press
alternating hammer curls
alternating front raise
triceps extension rnd 2
Rnd 2 burn out
alternating bentover rows
pec dec used 8's
alternating hammer curl
triceps extension
butterfly press

Doreen, I will ad that to my notes on the 7 workout. I wondered if she would change things up.

This morning the autistic guy who lives with us was up and anxious so I had to stay with him and workout in the living room instead of my workout room. I started with WAlkStrong3 Metabolic but realized it needed a step and so I switched to CL and did #58 Compound Giant Sets- light weights metabolic workout (I forgot to even mark down which # it was!! followed by 10 minutes of #140 low impact cardio hiit workout) Great workouts!

Today I took 2 mile walk outside. I have zero energy. Not sleeping. Can't stop crying. I will not push myself this week. I will try to at least walk a mile or 2 this week.

• Sad
Reactions: WD
Belinda, I hope you are doing a bit better. It takes awhile to get back on track.

Doreen, I thought Jessica Smith usually had a non step option. Is that one weights then? Nice work even if you had to be there for the autistic guy.

I purchased Jessica Smith 4 mile Power Walk and did that this morning. This was 73 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 168, 415 calories, 3.52 miles is what my Fit Bit says, 7,562 steps. I really liked it. I love that she has the count down timers for each mile.

Good morning,

Thanks about the prayers for Botch. Sorry for not checking in a few day's. Last few day's been really tough. I am in DC with DD. Not sure, how long I will stay in DC.

I did managed to finish STS W3. I will start W4 this week.

Diane - thank you! It means a lot to me. Did you buy the DVD or download?

I will be back later.

Belinda - you know you don't have to apologize for not checking in. Life happens and we understand and are thinking of you! Hope you are getting some good time with your daughter!

This morning I did RAW Box and Bar 1:1 with Kelly and Noelle. Its a good workout - not the hardest but like all of Kelly's workouts they are kinda sneaky. I did 50# on the bar for the bar lifts.

I am back: I did STS W 4 D10 CSB a while ago.

Doreen - thank you for your kind words :) It means a lot to me. Great job this morning.

Diane - did you buy JS dvd or download? Glad you like the workout.

BBL!

This morning I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong: Boost Metabolism Lower Body, 36 minutes, 102 calories, 105/136 heart rate, 442 steps. I used 10# dumbbells throughout. I then did Raw Upper Body Finisher, 14 minutes, 53 calories, 114/139 heart rate, 244 steps. I used 15, 10, and 8# which I used for shoulders. I finished with Step Boss extended lying stretch, 10 minutes, 11 calories, 11 steps, heart rate 79/94. Total time was 60 minutes, 166 calories, 697 steps. I liked the Boost Metabolism. It does have several segments that added in some upper body with the lower and it includes balance quite a lot.

Doreen, Kelly's workouts are kind of sneaky. I do like them a lot. I wish she had a few more just cardio type workouts and not so much boxing in all of them. I love boxing, just sometimes it is hard on my shoulder and neck. Not Kelly's fault though. Her Step Boxing was what drew me to her to begin with. I like her personality as well. That one you did is a good one.

Belinda, I downloaded that one from Amazon Prime. Just that one though. There are 3 on that workout. I really think I want to get Walk Strong 3. Do you think that I would like it? I would like some in dvd anyway. The metabolic workout pixilated at the start and I was worried I was going to have to contact Amazon, but it straightened itself out, so maybe it was our internet or something. I need to see if I have it downloaded or I just streamed it from Amazon. It cost me 4.99. I also purchased the Walk Strong Power Walk download on Amazon Prime.

Diane Sue - I just sent you a conversation regarding WalkStrong3 - check your inbox for the conversation (I think- I've never tired a direct message before).

I just finished Walk Strong 3 Cardio Step Jam, 32 minutes, heart rate 116/144, 149 calories, 3,342 steps. There was a break here because I started the Hiit workout and my grandson came on his lunch break. By the time he left I just decided to do short stuff so I did 1 Mile Motivation, 15 minutes, heart rate 109/139, 68 calories, 1,710 steps, and finished with the 15 minute Total Stretch, 15 calories. Total time was 62 minutes, 232 calories, 5,052 steps.

Thanks Doreen for the loan :) I had purple player on my 12 inch Samsung so it was easy to get on there.
I haven't totalled my purchases. Mine may be up there if I consider the monthly for Raw, Step Boss, and the Amazon Prime workouts I have purchased. Maybe I don't want to know. Really what you spent was way less than a gym membership.

Hi everyone,

I did RWH Low Impact 1 plus walked outside with DD. I also started SBF Renew and refresh challenge. I did D2 Relaxation Stretch = 20 min plus UB Stretch = 14 min

Doreen - how did you loan WS3 to Diane? I didn't know you can do that. So cool.

Diane - got you on the JS workouts. I usually get mine through her website. I do like WS3. Glad you got the workout to play on Amazon.

Good night everyone.

Thanks Doreen:) why didn't I think of that, lol. I have to sent my log in to DD. She would love it. That's so nice you did that.

I did #84 ICE Total Body Compound this morning. I was up with our autistic guy in the living room so I only had 3 sets of dumbells up there to do a workout with. When I was done a I did a ladder finisher: 10 reps down to 1 rep of:

Shoulder press
Front Squat
Squat press (thruster)

So 10 reps of the three moves then rest then 9 reps, etc.

Fun little finisher that took about 6 minutes to complete.

Belinda- Good idea to share with your daughter too!!

Good morning,

STS D11 Back & Triceps plus SBF stretch is done.

Doreen - great job on your workout this morning.

Happy Hump Day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.