Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today was Chisel Cardio, 38 minutes, 221 calories. It also had 15 minute glute chisel, 17 minutes, 92 calories. I also added on the bonus dvd Masters Cardio 17 minutes, 115 calories. I think I have only tried that one once. It is generally the second choice if you don't want to do Hammer Plyometrics or Chisel Agility. Total time was 72 minutes, 428 calories. I got my Polar HR7 transmitter back today. I am wondering if they did anything to it. They sent a not saying try wetting the electrodes possibly electromagnetic interference. Since I always wet it and do what it says that seems silly. Plus it was working fine at first. I guess I will see when I use it again.

Doreen, I am trying to remember that Tracey workout. I think I have most of her workouts. Some of the older ones I have not done in a very long time. Do you have the one where she is curling weights kneeling on a stability ball?? That never worked for me :)
I am not sure what I am going to do. I think I will play around with some workouts and then decide. I want to do my newest Kelly Coffey's and maybe still toss in some of the total body weight workouts from Hammer and Chisel. I am a bit tired of the 15 minute leg hammer and 15 minute chisel glutes. I have used them a lot.

Good evening,

I just got done with my workout. I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing MishMosh premix : Scrembled #3.

Doreen, good job on your workout.

Diane Sue, I really like the looks of H&G. Great job, girl.

Good night, ladies.

Happy Valentines Day, everyone

I am taking a rest day today, been working out 9 day's straight need a break. I may do some stretching later.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful and relaxing day, everyone.

Hey girls,

I ended up doing YogaWorks Core Yoga Flow = 40 min + YogaWorks Fit Abs= 10 min plus Jessica Smith Walk On; Dance Walk = 30 min. Not much of a rest day, hah?

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Rest day today. It was odd that I woke up this morning with an achy shoulder and sore triceps. I don't think there should have been anything yesterday to cause it. I did add on the extra for arms the day before.

Belinda, nice work on the rest day ;)

This morning I felt more like myself. So I did Ultimatum White warm up, pause and worked heavy push-presses pyramid up and down, then back to finish White. Its another good little 40 minute workout.

The pyramid heavy weight work is from a paper program I picked up last fall that focuses on the 4 major lifts (instead of the 3 you normally see) Push-press, Bench, Deadlift, and squat. So on a 4 day/ week cycle you just work on those 4 lifts trying to hit the top of the pyramid with a max six rep set. I've been splicing them with Ultimatum because the program on paper as written follows the lifting with metabolic work.... and Ultimatum is fitting that well!

Good morning,

Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit is done = 71 min and Jessica Smith Walk On: Latin Dance walk = 30 min.

Doreen - nice job this morning.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Today was Hammer Plyometrics 26 minutes, 152 calories followed by 15 minute leg Hammer, 18 minutes, 128 calories. I added on Ripped with Hiit Abs #1, 10 minutes, 47 calories. workout time was 54 minutes and calories burned 327. We had to take my car in for a recall. I wish they would make vehicles that work right without having to do this. My neck and shoulder along with the tricep on the left side feel worse today. I modified quite a bit on the workout this morning.

Doreen, good workout plan. I like doing Pyramids. I have to think on which choice I have tomorrow. Chisel Power or Total Body Chisel. I am kind of leaning toward Total Body. I like the format of it.

Belinda, great job getting another of those workouts in.

This morning I grabbed 4 day split - bootcamp for a quick 30 minute cardio. I haven't done that one in forever and had pretty much forgotten everything that was in it!

Good morning,

Today I did XTrain - All Out Low Impact premix #4 "Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders" - 53:15 + KCM 30 Min to Fitness KB : Bonus Core/Abs: #2 - 42 min. The KCM premix only had less than 30 min of cardio, the rest was abs workout. I also did JS Walk On: Stride & Strength walk = 30 min. I am done for today.

Diane Sue - great job with your workouts yesterday. How is your neck and shoulder today? Hope it's noting serious.

Doreen - well done this morning. I love 4DS.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Last edited:
Today I did not do the Hammer and Chisel workouts on the rotation. My neck and shoulder were hurting a lot all night and this morning. I went back over the workouts and I think I overdid Max Hammer Strength Friday because it was cardio on Saturday and Sunday was a rest day. I think the plyo push ups and pull ups made matters worse yesterday. So, today was The bonus step from Kelly Coffey's Strength and Stamina, 22 minutes followed by Intensity low impact Hiit and stretch segments, 20 minutes. I finished off with P90X3 Yoga, 30 minutes. I also did a 5 minute warm up before I started. I tried to get online to use fitness blender and I kept losing the internet so gave up. Total Time was 73 minutes, and calories burned 377. Hopefully the pain is better tomorrow so I can finish my last two workouts. I may have to wait a few days. I am pretty sure that I have some arthritis in my neck just like most of my joints. It crackles sometimes. Icing helps with the inflammation.

Doreen, Bootcamp is a good quick cardio workout choice.

Belinda, good mix of workouts.

Diane Sue - On no! Maybe you need to take it easy for a few day's, this way it doesn't get worst. Hope you feel better soon, get some rest! Your workouts can wait.

Today I did a 15 minute warm up using fitnessblender.com , Pedal Power 59 minutes 14.34 miles, finishing with Les Mills Flow 20 minutes. 94 minutes, 544 calories. I also did YouTube Sarah Beth Yoga deep stretch neck and shoulders. I did not use that one with my calorie burn as it is a slow relaxed stretch. I have used it a lot.

Last edited:
Good morning,

I just finished KCM 30 Min to Fitness Kickboxing: Premix: Knock - Out Mix= 53 min +ICE Rock'n Sock'n KB Timesaver premix #7: Blast Only: After the Warm Up you will do only the "Blast" segments from the main workout. - 22:00 min.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today we have a plumber coming so I got up early and did a quick workout. I did Intensity Step Only premix, plus a bit extra warm up, 41 minutes, 307 calories.

Belinda, good job on the premixes. That Ice mix looks like one I would like. My neck and shoulder still hurts some but at least I have been able to lay off of the Advil.

RWH Plyo Two this morning. Had to get my son to school early so needed something short and that fits the bill!

Fun news- the library has another one of my interlibrary loan requests in. So I'll stop by at lunch and see what I got!

Doreen, good choice when you are short on time :) I think Plyo 2 is my favorite of the two plyo workouts. Which workout did you get this time ?

Morning,

I did Intensity BC today.

Diane Sue - wtg, on your step workout. I think you would like that premix too. It was a lot of fun and you can make it low impact.

Doreen - is that a Beachbody workout? You are so lucky getting all those workouts from your library. Mine has hardly anything.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.