Let's chat about the new workouts

Hi Janelle, this series is for you! :D

Hi Cathe,
I'm new to your workouts and have started with the Basic Step and Body Fusion. I'm hoping I can get over a weight loss plateau that I hit. I have about 35 lbs I would like to lose yet and was wondering if the low impact workout will be good for weight loss? I have Lupus and high impact exercise often bothers my hip joints plus just plain wears me out. I just pre-ordered your new low impact workouts and am so excited to get them. Thanks Cathe!
Janelle

Hi Melanie! You will have lots of form pointers in Turbo Barre (IE: height of barre, hand and foot placement, less intense options, etc.)

Doing these exercises over a period of time makes you better at them. Initially you may feel them mostly in your lower back but as you improve, condition and acclimate, your body builds up better endurance for the specific movement and you'll get better at your precision and duration.

Hi again Cathe!

I am really excited about your new series, but I'm wondering about Turbo Barre. I would love to have some form pointers for this one because I'm new to this type of workout, and I just feel that I'm not quite "getting it".

I've done the barre section in LBB many times and I can keep up with the pace, but I don't think my form is that great. I would love to know how I should be placing my body/feet/legs - position, height etc.

I appreciated the form pointers you give in one of your kickbox DVDs (is it KPC?), and just feel that I need something similar for barre because I want to make sure I'm doing the moves correctly and will be able to improve.

By the way, what does help one to improve with these types of exercises?

Thanks again!

We ended up dividing Total Body Tri-sets into two workouts: Upper Body and Lower Body splits. These workouts will both be on the same DVD, but really are now two separate workouts instead of just one. We will also have several total body premixes for this workout for those of you wanting a total body workout.

I just fainted!!! YES!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.