Let's chat about the new workouts

Hi Cathe,

I've only done your step videos in the past, some which are now on the classics DVDs. Is your new series something you'd recommend for long distance runners or is there another? I'm looking to get away from the gym for cross training.

Thanks!

Hello Miss Cathe,

I just wanted to know if you ever get nervous preparing for any new workout, particularly with Cycle Max? Isn't this the first time doing a workout like that?

Also I like the way that you took the time with filming so you didn't stress yourself out, was this the first time you have taken this approach?

I commend you for continuously putting out awesome workouts on a regular basis. You are my only personal trainer and I love your approach to fitness!

Keep doing what you are doing Cathe :D

Hi Melanie! We are shooting for that as diligently as we can. There truly is no way to know as the duplicator will not give us any estimated turn around time before receiving all of the workouts from us. We hape to make it but even if we didn't it wouldn't be way off the mark anyway.

Hi Cathe - do you think the original August 31 deadline will be met?

Thanks Jillybean! That's so sweet of you....a DREAM come true for sure!

Susan, just keep posting right here but, after Cathe's "gone" you can post in the appropriate forum. Does that make sense?

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Hi Writer! Sorry, I don't have that info available yet.

I'm pleased with the info that's been shared so far on workout times -- and I'm also very glad to hear that Trisets with be split! Do you know the time yet of the lower body split (love your lower body work)?

Hi Cathe!

I am really excited about these new workouts, and I love step. My question is what is the format for Low Impact Challenge? i.e. 3 step sections and then putting all 3 together in the end, similar to Step Moves, or will it have a drill after each section similar to the 4-Day Split, or something like Intensity?

LaDonna

I just thought of a question, is the CycleMax something you wanted to try once or do you expect to make cycling dvd's in the future?

Thanks Jillybean! That's so sweet of you....a DREAM come true for sure!

Susan, just keep posting right here but, after Cathe's "gone" you can post in the appropriate forum. Does that make sense?

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Deb- you totally ROCKED cyclemax!

Hi Mandy! We are still working out all the premixes but we plan on having a large variety for this DVD so I'm sure we will have what you are looking for :D

Hi Cathe!
I'm excited about the Tri Sets being splits. Could you give more details on what muscle groups will be grouped in the tri set? Is it like a giant set like Pyramid Upper body shoulders where its its working 3 exercises for 1 muscle group? Thanks so much for creating this great new series. It was just what my doctor ordered:)

Mandy

I just thought of a question, is the CycleMax something you wanted to try once or do you expect to make cycling dvd's in the future?

I hope it takes off like wild fire and becomes one of many! I love spin and Cathe's cyclemax routine is fabulous! The spinning world NEEDS more spin DVDs like this one :)

Hi Teresa! Yes, Cardio Supersets had extra step bonus footage filmed for those who wanted a step premix added on. Many of the other DVD's will have options within our premixes vs additional footage being filmed.

Yay! Had such a great time at the Glassboro RT with you, Cathe! Wish I was still there!

One of the blog posts mentioned an additional add-on that will make the workout longer. Will all or most of the DVDs have a similar option as well?

Cannot wait for these workouts! :)

Hi Cathe,
I'm new to your workouts and have started with the Basic Step and Body Fusion. I'm hoping I can get over a weight loss plateau that I hit. I have about 35 lbs I would like to lose yet and was wondering if the low impact workout will be good for weight loss? I have Lupus and high impact exercise often bothers my hip joints plus just plain wears me out. I just pre-ordered your new low impact workouts and am so excited to get them. Thanks Cathe!
Janelle

Hi Pascal! I think my favorite was After burn followed by Athletic training.

Cardio Supersets and After Burn will have the closest similar feeling to Circuit Blast.....just WAY HARDER!!!

Hi, Cathe!!! Just wondering if you have a favorite in this series? (Sorry if this was already asked and answered!)

Also, I love Circuit Blast. It is one of my all time favorite workouts. Are there any workouts in the Low Impact Series that have a similar 'feel' to this one??

I CANNOT WAIT for this series!!! :)

Spinning!

I hope it takes off like wild fire and becomes one of many! I love spin and Cathe's cyclemax routine is fabulous! The spinning world NEEDS more spin DVDs like this one :)
More variety for spinners is the spice of life! I hope this recruits a whole legion of new spinners to the sport! It's a good cross-training activity for all you runners - VERY intense, but joint friendly.

Turbo Barre ??

Hi again Cathe!

I am really excited about your new series, but I'm wondering about Turbo Barre. I would love to have some form pointers for this one because I'm new to this type of workout, and I just feel that I'm not quite "getting it".

I've done the barre section in LBB many times and I can keep up with the pace, but I don't think my form is that great. I would love to know how I should be placing my body/feet/legs - position, height etc.

I appreciated the form pointers you give in one of your kickbox DVDs (is it KPC?), and just feel that I need something similar for barre because I want to make sure I'm doing the moves correctly and will be able to improve.

By the way, what does help one to improve with these types of exercises?

Thanks again!

Hi Cathe,

The workouts sound awesome:) I can't wait for Cyclemax, today I was able to get the last bike in the class, soon it won't be an issue;)

Deb loved seeing you in Cyclemax:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.