Least Favorite Moves

I'm a high impact junky, so most of what's been posted is on my favorites list. My biggest pet peeve is anything with a kettlebell style move. Swinging any weight from a squat to over your head goes against everything I've been told about weight work. It seems to be in every instuctors workouts lately. Moves that take you out of a 90 degree leg bend also drives me crazy.

I'm finding that Hiit style workouts, if there isn't any choreo, just repetitive moves, makes me grumpy. My mind needs to be challenged too. (can you tell I'm old school old) : )

I love high impact anything or I used to. Well npw I can't do high impact. But another lleast fav. Is low end squats..that kills my. Loww. Back. Evenn if. I usse lighter weights..

I *hate* mountain climbers, but that's because they are so brutally hard for me. I'm trying to get more cheerful about these, but I really dread these.

Any moves with a lot of pivots. I work out on carpet and there's too much friction and I can trip very easily. ( of course being choreographic ally challenged doesn't help ha ha ) . Also burpees or mountain climbers hurt my lower back a lot.

Anything with the sliding discs. Just can't get into them. My left hip really has issues when doing lunges with them. Especially the side lunges. I avoid them as much as possible.

Where do I start!!!

I hate butt kicks (in Hiit 40/20) for the life of me I do about 5 and then I die! I end up doing less than half of what they do. Does anyone else have problems with these?

I also hate those flying angels. Does not feel normal at all.

:)

mendlmt said:
Where do I start!!!

I hate butt kicks (in Hiit 40/20) for the life of me I do about 5 and then I die! I end up doing less than half of what they do. Does anyone else have problems with these?

I also hate those flying angels. Does not feel normal at all.

:)

I also can't do the butt kicks for very long - at least, not at the crew's speed. This is one move I doubt I'll ever master - well, this and pikes.

one of my least favorites-- because it is difficult for me-- are the spiderman moves in afterburn with the discs. i also love to hate mountain climbers on the discs-- why is it they feel sooo much more difficult on the discs then without them? at least for me that is the case! i also can't wait to get through the plie jacks with the firewalkers in crossfire! and the air jacks, actually:rolleyes:

Oooooo, I hate the butt kicks in HIIT 40/20 too! When will I ever master those?!
I also agree that mountain climbers on discs are a lot harder than w/o.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.