Kitty version of Cathe-type training

Oh man....a kitty tuck jump! That was a great giggle. My dog knows a few moves but compared to this cat......uuuuuuummmmmo_O

Oh boy, we have to get our cats in training! She either has cat nip or pieces of Sockeye Salmon in her hands: my cats would jump for that!

Clare

OMG.. that was too cute! I have never seen a cat do anything like that before. Gave me a good laugh. Loved it!

Okay, that's amazing!! And now I know what's missing from Cathe's workouts - treats! From now on I shall keep a box of chocolates next to me and eat one after every interval, blast, or set of heavy weight lifting. How eager would I be to workout, then?! LOL! (I should confess that in the past I've been known to sip a glass of wine while doing a slow paced heavy weight workout....)

Okay, that's amazing!! And now I know what's missing from Cathe's workouts - treats! From now on I shall keep a box of chocolates next to me and eat one after every interval, blast, or set of heavy weight lifting. How eager would I be to workout, then?! LOL! (I should confess that in the past I've been known to sip a glass of wine while doing a slow paced heavy weight workout....)
SANDRA THAT IS HILARIOUS :)!!!!!! Cathe, are you listening?????;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.