KELLY COFFEY-MEYER'S KICKBOXING PREVIEW

I may be breaking down and ordering these since Cathe won't make individual DVD's from STS available...just don't think I'm going to break down and order a complete mesocycle. Thanks for sharing the clip. I'll wait until I see the BC clip then decide on preordering one or both of Kelly's workouts. I traded for 30 Minutes to Fitness weight lifting and like it quite a lot. It gets it done in a short amount of time...that's for sure!!!

I can't wait for this one (I'm always up for a new KB workout).

I like the way there's a little inset previewing the following combo as she talks about it. Nice touch.

I can't wait to get these as well. I was lucky enough to attend the preview for KB in August. What a blast!! It was so much fun.:D:D I couldn't stay for the Boot Camp preview so I can't wait to see the final clips for that as well.

I love her workouts. What site did you place your pre-order with? I can not locate where to pre-order. Thanks!

I watched the clip and am soooooo glad I already pre-ordered because these look awesome. Now I just need to get my butt back into gear and start working out again to be ready for these. School has been killing me with studying and dealing with a family. AAAAGGGHHHHH!

I pre-ordered both 30 Minutes Kick-Box and Boot-Camp.

Her workouts are creative, efficient and super-charged with energy. I love the music she chooses and her personality.

Tanya,

I love your avatar pic. :)

I consider Kelly advanced.

She does not slay you with anaerobic bursts in her cardio (at least in the workouts I have), but rather she is advanced because her cardio is non-stop, not a minute wasted, constantly at the top of your aerobic threshhold style. Her workouts dont have a dread factor for me but I definitely feel the work from beginning to end.

Oh, thank you Vee! I think it's time to change my avatar though.....

I have been a kickboxing junkie. I taught it for 9 years....and have such a hard time finding kickboxing that I truly like! Instructors form or lack of beat mixed in with no thrill factor really hinders me to reach out and get a kickboxing video. Now, according to the 6 minute clip...it looked good.

I'll look further into her kickboxing. I love love love kickboxing....

Thanks for the initial post!

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm -- I haven't really tried any workouts other than Cathe, Billy Blanks and P90X. I like the looks of the kickbox and the fact that it is 30 minutes. I don't really workout longer than that except for my yoga practice.

Monica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.