Kashi Products

I love Kashi products! I especially love their granola bars, waffles, frozen pocket sandwiches, entrees, and of course, the cereals. My favorites are Heart to Heart, Cinnamon Harvest, and Honey Sunshine:) Have you checked out their site, www.kashi.com? It has all the nutritional info as well as forums and such. Good stuff!

I have only tried the cereals and do love them but quite a few of them are kind of high in sugar. Sometimes I care about that and sometimes I don't! :D Aside from that I do believe they are pretty healthy.

I only buy the garnola bars & cereals. I've looked at some of the frozen entrees & such - to much sodium for me. I do love the products that I do buy, especially those new bars with thatyummy goodness on top!! Chocolate coconut something & the pumpkin one - YUMMY :D

i love their instant oatmeal and cold cereals. their frozen meals are expensive and high in sodium. they have these frozen pocket sandwiches that are hard to find but they are pretty good for lunch at the office.

i love having a kashi waffle w/ a 1/2 T of pb w/ some raisins! mmmmm
i eat their cereals almost every morning
go lean is cardboard-ish but i get it down w/ some fruit
go lean crunch is soooo good - but the sugar is a little high
love the other cereals klaudia mentioned too
i find the granola bars ive tried to be a bit bland - needs extra pb or a piece of fruit w/ it;)

Last edited:
I like Kashi cereals but they do go out of their way to avoid the "sugar" word on their ingredient list. My current fave = 'evaporated cane juice crystals', the second ingredient in one of their cereals. :p

Protein powder is also processed yet somehow fitness experts, like Ms. Tosca, consider it clean. I prefer to rely on common sense. For the most part, Kashi offers some decent alternatives.

their cherry dark chocolate granola bars and "cocoa beach" granola are heavenly but i do not keep them in the house!

Protein powder is also processed yet somehow fitness experts, like Ms. Tosca, consider it clean. I prefer to rely on common sense. For the most part, Kashi offers some decent alternatives.

yeah this is a pet peeve of mine on a lot of fitness websites, they preach about not eating processed foods and in the same sentence promote protien powders! I think common sense works best. And yes I like some of Kashi products.

I eat the Go Lean cereals -- either Go Lean or Go Lean Crunch. I also eat the waffles and the pizzas (omg - YUM!). The entrees are a little bland for my taste but OK.

I like the Go Lean Crunch Bars, the chewy granola bars, the blueberry waffles and some of their frozen entrees (mostly Pasta Pomodoro because it has one of the lowest sodium levels). I only eat these products on occasion, but when I need a quick fix meal, these seem more healthy to me than many of the others out there.

Oh, I almost forgot - I really like Kashi U cereal.

I love their GoLean Crunch cereal, but because it's pretty high in sugar/calories, I mix it in a large canister with the regular GoLean. Helps a little!

LOL! I always wondered about all the "stuff" in protein powder, or the egg whites in a carton.

I think Kashi products are pretty good for what they are. I wouldn't rely on them alone for all my nutritional needs.

I dont think they're as clean as other foods and they disguise unclean ingredients by using not so common names for things. However I'll still eat Kashi Go Lean cereal on occassion to satisfy my need to eat something crunchy. I'll on occasion mix it with cottage cheese for lunch.

Last edited:
I like the GoLean cereal (regular) and the waffles. The strawberry flax waffles are very yummy!!

Their cereal bars are decent (much better than Nutrigrain). I've been having too many of those lately (easy to carry around in my purse) and need to cut back!!

I eat the Go Lean cereals and the Go Lean bars on occasion. They are not "clean" since they are processed, but in looking at the macros, other than some of the sugars, I feel they are better than most of the same types of foods.

How many cereals have the protein content or fiber content they do? That is what I look for. Also the calorie count is lower than many too. Have never tried the frozen meals - when I do eat a frozen, it's Lean Cuisine for me. Cheaper and somewhat decent with the fat content.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.