Just Ordered Those Cute Blue Rykas for $29.99!

Sizing question!!!

How is their sizing? Do they run small or big? I've never owned a pair of Ryka's before :eek:. I printed the chart, and it sizes me at 7.5. Who else has used the chart? Is it accurate?

Please and thanks a bunch!!!

Natasha

I have a question.
...I was fitted at store for shoes. I found out I'm not overpronater or am I a under pronator.. so they told me I am to get neutral shoes. I feel I need cushion still and hear these are great on cushy factor . Can these shoes be warn by a neutral runner ? I am afraid I will get a shoe with too much ache and hurt. I think that is what flared my PF because I could FEEl the Reebox shoes arch pushing into my arch and it burned as I was doing step but ..I ignored it thinking they are new I just have to break them in. That was the start of a bad 6 months .. then I went to fleet feet where they said I'm neutral. Sorry long winded. Sooo will these work for me? Do. They have a return policy if not?

Last edited:
Ryka run small

I just received my Ryka order from Ryka.com and I ordered a 6 which all of my Nike and Asics are sized. But the Ryka are too small . . . the toe box is too short. I need to return and reorder. Did anyone have the same issue

lina9496 said:
I just received my Ryka order from Ryka.com and I ordered a 6 which all of my Nike and Asics are sized. But the Ryka are too small . . . the toe box is too short. I need to return and reorder. Did anyone have the same issue

I got two pair...different styles. I found one a bit too small, the other okay. He one hat was okay was the transpire.

It took me less Han a week to get mine. Did CF in them yesterday. Sweatfest!

I ordered on tuesday got them on saturday. I wear 5.5 ordered 6. They fit nice. I have a wider foot so I like the extra room in the toe box.

I waited all morning for my shoes to arrive since I planned to do To The Max Extreme during lunch. Wouldn't you know they on my porch after my workout? Oh well, I'm wearing them now and they feel great!

Lisa

I found ryka transpires at..... TJMax! But not my size :( went everywhere to find them ..I don't like to order over computer.

Hey guys. I am soo bummed! The Rykas did not work out for me :( I now have to return them to Naturalizer.com and I'm out the shipping fees both ways!

I usually don't buy new shoes without first trying them, but I couldn't resist trying these out after some of the reviews. I've been looking for a good crosstrainer. For me, the arches are way too high and caused discomfort/mild pain from the first step! Even if the arches fit okay I felt that they were a lil short for my size 10 foot. I might have been okay, but there was no way I was gonna even attempt a workout in them. I had Pylo Legs to do and there was no way I was going do all that jumping on them!

Good luck if you order them. And Im happy for those that they work out for and maybe a lil jealous too ;)

Gina

Gina that's y I want to try a pair on. If there is anything off. At all my feet know it. I have PF and all other kinds of problems.

I received my pair today! That's great service. I love them. They are so light, yet give wonderful support and great cushioning.

If you plan to order, my advice is to select 1/2 size larger than you usually do. I wear a 6 1/2 normally, but ordered a 7. They are perfect! I'm so glad I got in on this great deal!

Love mine!

I did CrossFire earlier today in my new shoes. Not only did I have the same shoes, but I happened to be wearing black shorts and blue sports bra!

So it may have been the shoes, or me pretending to be part of the crew, but maybe it is me getting stronger. I just know I felt like I rocked this workout today! WooHoo!!! :eek:

Lisa

You guys need to STOP! I just ordered the Coral & White color since I had the blue ones already!:D:D:D The blue ones are the most comfy shoes I've ever worn for fitness! Now STOP IT!!!!

Debbie, I just ordered the Coral & White..I also have the blue ones already, but wanted another pair...they didn't had them in my size anymore:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.