Just Ordered Those Cute Blue Rykas for $29.99!

mmis29

Cathlete
Naturalizer.com has the blue Ryka transpires worn by Cathe & crew in Crossfire for $39.99. If you sign up for the naturalizer.com e-club, you get a $10 off coupon immediately in your email, which I used toward them, which brought them to just $29.99. Shipping was about $6, reasonable. Can't wait to get these, they are adorable and of course rykas are always super comfy.

Happy shopping! ;-)

I enabled you? What was the thing I enabled you to do? :)

How long does it take Naturalizer to send the promo code? I've been waiting an hour for email so I can buy these pretty shoes!
:eek:

ETA: oh never mind -- it was " you all" , not specifically me that you were saying that enabled you to buy something!

Thanks for telling me :D Ryka instructor price is $56 and this is a way better deal. Btw, this is not a pitch....these are by far one of my most favorite fitness sneaks of the many that have cushioned my feet over the years. I am ordering a few new pair because I know how quickly companies discontinue making their new season's models.

Boo hoo, I wanted 9's too, but there are other cute shoes I could get instead for 29.99. But, maybe I should get Slanted Risers instead!
:eek:

I did find the Naturalizer code in my spam folder -- thx for telling me about that!

Naturalizer.com has the blue Ryka transpires worn by Cathe & crew in Crossfire for $39.99. If you sign up for the naturalizer.com e-club, you get a $10 off coupon immediately in your email, which I used toward them, which brought them to just $29.99. Shipping was about $6, reasonable. Can't wait to get these, they are adorable and of course rykas are always super comfy.

Happy shopping! ;-)

Hi!

I was trying to order a pair, signed up, got the $10 off code and went to order but the code button won't work....I keep pushing it and it won't update or anything! Guess I'll keep trying, lol!

(yeah, code finally worked, website was having difficulties)

Denise

Last edited:
I'm easily enabled...I just bought my first pair, thanks for tip on the deal. I have tried on Rykas before and liked the feel and fit, as well as the weight (very light), but never bought a pair.

Ordered. I've looked at these multiple times and can't resist a bargain! On Ryka's site, they have a new shoe, Ambition listed. I'll be watching for reviews on that shoe also.

Lisa

I can't resist a bargain either! I just ordered 3 pairs of new Rykas (two transitions, one synergy) a couple weeks ago from zulily.com after another forum member posted about the great deal they got there.

Bring on the deals! We all need comfy new shoes for Cross Fire and To The Max anyway, right?!

I saw this post yesterday and checked and was sooo bummed because they did not have my size!!! They had 8's and 10's but not a single 9!

Happy shopping! ;-)

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered. I also ordered the Zulily deal a couple weeks ago so I've got 2 pairs of Rykas on their way :D

You guys need to STOP! I just ordered the Coral & White color since I had the blue ones already!:D:D:D The blue ones are the most comfy shoes I've ever worn for fitness! Now STOP IT!!!!

You guys need to STOP! I just ordered the Coral & White color since I had the blue ones already!:D:D:D The blue ones are the most comfy shoes I've ever worn for fitness! Now STOP IT!!!!

Debbie, I ordered the coral and white, too, since I got other colors when you posted that discount on FB a few weeks ago. I think if you like a shoe and it fits, you should get lots of colors. :)

Hi!

I was trying to order a pair, signed up, got the $10 off code and went to order but the code button won't work....I keep pushing it and it won't update or anything! Guess I'll keep trying, lol!

(yeah, code finally worked, website was having difficulties)

Denise

I'm having the same problem. :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.