Just got my UPS shipment notice!!!

Me too!!!!!!!!! Cant wait - mine will be here Tuesday - gotta love 2nd day shipping when I am on the West coast!

Me too! Wednesday for me! I'm going to inaugurate one of them on Christmas morning - can't decide between an HiiT mish-mosh or Athletic Step!

A-Jock

Barbara -

What "invoice" number are you? I am guessing they are shipping in order and unfortunately for me, I took a long time to decide so my number is over 2000.

I am in Delaware though, less than an hour away from her gym so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I received my notice and it is scheduled for delivery on Monday!!!!! I am going to do Athletic Step First!

Barbara -

What "invoice" number are you? I am guessing they are shipping in order and unfortunately for me, I took a long time to decide so my number is over 2000.

I am in Delaware though, less than an hour away from her gym so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

My # is 225, Also I live in NJ.

my invoice is #118, and I have not received email yet! Living on the West Coast, I don't expect the shipment until after Christmas(but I'd like to see a shipping notice!), but, I hope everyone else who gets theirs early has a ton of fun with the workouts!

------------------------------------
my order info:

Sunday, March 22, 2009.
CathedotCom invoice # 118 has been processed !

Grand Total of this invoice = $ 106.94

Last edited:
Linda,

I didn't get a notice either, but when I checked the ups tracking on shopcathe it came up as "billiing info recd", so no delivery date yet! Invoice #342 - looks like i did regular ground (but i'm in MD, so usually only takes a couple days).

Check the tracking & see!

Linda,

I didn't get a notice either, but when I checked the ups tracking on shopcathe it came up as "billiing info recd", so no delivery date yet! Invoice #342 - looks like i did regular ground (but i'm in MD, so usually only takes a couple days).

Check the tracking & see!

Hi Karen-
I tried the shop cathe tracking with my phone number and there was not a record! Hmmm, I will just wait awhile. I am not going to bug them in the middle of their shipping process :confused: :) !!!

I'm not going get worried about it -- sort of busy (that time of the season) and I wouldn't have time to enjoy yet anyway! Am happy everyone else is getting notices, though!

Mine will be here on Tuesday too-Got my shipping notice about one hour ago. My life has been so crazy that I had to check my credit card bill to make sure I did pre-order.

YIKES I'm #48,001 :eek:

Ladies, let me know how it is& I wanna hear details!!! I'll be joining you next Christmas ;)

Wow!!!!!!!!!! 48,0001 !:p
I'm almost 48,000 orders ahead of you! (not quite, though -- I am #118).
I bet you will still get yours before me, because it's been the case in all my pre-orders that people get them about 10-14 days earlier than I do(I'm in Oregon).

haha that's funny you said you be joining them next Christmas!

At first it looked like only old orders that had already been delivered, but then I scrolled down further & saw it. May want to check one more time, unless you requested USPS,then of course you won't get a notice/tracking info. HTH

Hi Karen-
I tried the shop cathe tracking with my phone number and there was not a record! Hmmm, I will just wait awhile. I am not going to bug them in the middle of their shipping process :confused: :) !!!

I'm not going get worried about it -- sort of busy (that time of the season) and I wouldn't have time to enjoy yet anyway! Am happy everyone else is getting notices, though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.