JUST FOUND OUT!

Eric & New Baby's Mom is a CLASS ACT!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-01 AT 05:14PM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe, is so sweet!

Everyone, I sent Cathe an e-card congratulating her on her pregnancy and she was sweet enough to write me back and thank me! Now, I'm so jaded that only John Coltrane returning from the dead would excite me, but this made my day.

It's amazing that someone as active as Cathe takes the time to personally "speak" with her customers and respond to their questions. Or do something simple as send a thank you note. She is the last of a dying breed and numerous business owners can learn from her. When god made her he broke the mold :)

Another Congrats!!!!

April is a wonderful time to have a baby! Owen, my second, was born April 28th, 2000!!! Much nicer than the first time around...Alex, July 26th! It was hot hot summer!
Best of luck to you Cathe!
Sincerely,
Seasun

Cathe, Jon & Eric,

Congratulations on your news! How wonderful to have your children close enough in age that they can enjoy & appreciate each other.

I admire you greatly. I have 3 small children myself & love them more than anything in the world. I just wish I could look like you after each one!

Take care!

Sandra

Cathe:

I just wanted to add my congratulations here, too!

I am so excited for you and your husband. I had my second 10 months ago, and they change your life as much as your first. I have a little boy and a little girl now, and I couldn't feel more complete.

Congratulations, and this time goes soooo fast. Make sure you savor every moment!

I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

I'm so thankful I found you to exercise with! You keep me in great shape!

Stacey

Dear Cathe,
Congratulations to you and your growing family. I'm sure you are a wonderful mommy.

I was taking my youngest off to college when you posted your announcement. They grow up so quickly.
-joy

I can't let this post go..

without saying my well wishes to you. You can afford (a few BOXES) of devil dogs. You have never, ever looked better or more perfect. (me, personally) hoping for a girl for you!! :D

Oh Cathe.......Congratulations!!!!! You are a gift from God and having your little one's to join us in this world is a gift not only to you, but to us as well!

Candy

Hatching another lil' baby

Congratulations to the whole family. I was just doing my new workouts yesterday and thinking Gee, with all these new videos under her belt, this would be the perfect time for Cathe and her husband to take a break and hatch another little baby. This seems perfect for you and along with everyone else I'm wishing you a wonderful pregnancy and another beautiful healthy child. Congrats. Kath

CONGRATULATIONS CATHE ! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION !
HOW ABOUT A PREGNANCY VIDEO ?

RE: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Cathe!!

How wonderful!! I also have a 19 month old precious boy (the youngest of our 4 and last) and many times have shed a tear over not having the baby time anymore. I am SO HAPPY for you, hubby and big brother Eric!! You have a sweet family and I wish God's richest blessings on all of you!! Just hold that little miracle all the time!!! LOL!! Best wishes!!

Nicol

Congratulations, Cathe. You are an inspiration to me!

Sandi M

Well, Cathe, I have recently started just lurking around here after buying a truckload of your tapes. I wasn't going to register (afraid I'll spend even more time here), but after reading your announcement, I could contain myself no longer. A great big congratulations to you and your family! I have 3 little bitty kids and they are the greatest accomplishment/joy of my life. Hope your pregnancy is healthy, delivery safe (and pain free, LOL) and your new one healthy and happy. Robin

P.S. Love your tapes!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! How thrilling! Eric and the new baby are lucky to have you, and you're so lucky to have them! (Everyone's coming up babies, and I'm jealous! :) )

Have fun and enjoy this time around as much as you enjoyed the first! (Has it really been 20 months??)

Ciao!
Jenne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.