JUST FOUND OUT!

RE: Oh happy day!

Congratulations Cathe!!! This is wonderful news. I am so very happy for you and your family. Best wishes for a healthy enjoyable pregnancy. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :)

Alison

WOW!!!!!

Cathe, what fantastic news !! :-wow Oh, I know just how you feel because reading your post brought back such amazing memories! There isn't another moment in the world like the one when you find out you're carrying a new life -- I remember it like it was yesterday (and it's been a while for me!) :) I felt literally breathless for a moment, then had that roller-coaster feeling in my stomach ---- just before I broke into tears and the biggest smile in the world!

My boys are two years and 8 months apart -- your little ones won't be too far from that. It's a great age span, IMHO. Close enough for them to be friends (really wonderful), but far enough apart for each one to really have a sense of "I'm the big brother" and "I'm the little ???", and for each to have his/her own "space" and identity because they'll be a couple of years apart in school.

And you might get lucky and have Mr. Eric at least started on potty training -- you won't have two in Pampers for too long!

Big hugs to you, Eric and Jon and BUG from me and all my boys! :) We are thrilled for you!!!!!!!

Kathy S.

Hey Kathy M -

I've got one ALMOST at the learner's permit age and counting the months-- ohmigosh. How do you stand it??? :)

Kathy S.

What exciting, wonderful, awesome, fantastic, thrilling, spectacular, magnificent and terrific news! Please keep all of us posted as your pregnancy progresses (you know how nosey we all are! ;-) .) I agree with some of the other posts - it's time for a pregnancy/fit-mom video cause you're certainly the fittest mom there is!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful! A new little "Step 'N' Motion production"!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your husband. And thanks so much for sharing--you've made my day with this happy news :)

all the best,
Laura

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. Congratulations to you, your husband & luckly little Eric! Best wishes for a healthy baby.

Debra

Adding my congratulations!

What wonderful news! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing the excitement! This time Jon better have his labor coach kit attached at the hip for the last 4 weeks! ;-)

My prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy!

Erin

What wonderful news!

Thanks for sharing your joyous news with us! Get plenty of rest and let your two boys take good care of you!

Cathe ! Congratulations to you and your husband !! What wonderful news ! ... and what a great due date : April 24th is my eldest daughter's birthday !
I wish you a blissful pregnancy, and a happy and healthy baby !

Josee

How wonderful!!

I was just coming online to say how great rhythmic step was, since I did it for the first time this morning, and lo and behold, great news!!

Congratulations to you and Jon and Eric, and best wishes for a happy and healthy preganancy!! :)

Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing the wonderful news with all of us. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
God Bless!

Laurie P

Congratulations, Cathe!

When did you have time to do that?! HAHA! I wish you and your family the best!
Apryl :D

Congratulations, Cathe! I had mine in April of this year, and it is a wonderful time to be pregnant and have a baby! Good luck.

Emily

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Wow, thank you so much for your generous well wishes. What a very special welcome this is for our little miracle on the way. I have enjoyed reading all of your special posts and chuckled at many along the way.

The cravings have already kicked in and I am on my second lunch for the day today. Oh goodness, here we go again ;-)!

Hi Cathe! A great big congratulations!! What absolutely wonderful news! Does this mean you'll be putting out a pregnancy tape? Just kidding! Wishing you all my very best. Love, Kathy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-01 AT 04:53PM (Est)[/font][p]I am sending you my heartfelt congratulations. I am currently trying to have a baby and can only imagine the excitement you must feel. Best wishes for your continued health.

Take care, Cyndie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.