JUST FOUND OUT!

Congratulations, Cathe! What exciting news for you and your family! :) It is so thoughtful of you to share the news with us. :)

Melly

Cathe,

I would also like to add my congratulations and wishes to you, Jon, and Eric. Please take care of yourself and the baby. Please provide us with updates when you can.

Enjoy those devil dogs! ;-)

Lorrayne

Hi Cathe!

What great news!!! I'm sure you and your husband are so excited! April is a great time to have a baby, and you'll miss the heat of the summer all the way through...great timing!

I'm 29 weeks into baby #2 and my son will be 3 on August 29th. It'll be fun to read about your pregnancy progress during the time that I'm working to get my body back! Can't wait to dive into the new workouts!

Congrats again!
Michele

OMG!!! I KNEW IT!!! I had a feeling. Don't ask me why but I did. Maybe it was something you said in the FitMom's forum.

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy​

Cathe...you're little one is due exactly 2 months after my littlest one. How exciting. I have goose bumps!!!! Congratulations :-o

Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and.......
[/p]

Littlest one due on February 24, 2002
[/p]

Congratulations, Cathe!!!!

That is so wonderful :)
The little boo boo will probably be born holding a dumbbell!

Congratulations!! That is just wonderful. My best wishes to you, your husband, and new big brother Eric!!

Angela

Congratulations Cathe!!! I only have one question. Is this one of the benefits of your new S&H series? I just want to be prepared. <VBG>

Lannette

Cathe, sincerest congratulations to you and your family! There's nothing more exciting than a new baby, boy or girl. But wouldn't it be so much fun decorating in pink this time? :D Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy!

Congrats from a mother of a 4 year old boy ( it's my husband who is named Eric).
Best wishes that you enjoy getting 'Slow and Heavy' and that in the end your delivery will be just one "Power Hour".
Sorry I couldn't resist.
Valerie

Woo Hoo ~ Congrats!

I'm so happy for you Cathe! I've just recently started seriously thinking about jumping out of the boat into the raging sea of maternity! My husband has wanted kids for a long time and it finally looks like we might be able to swing it so I can be a stay at home mom. In fact, I was just about to go post a couple of questions on the Fit Moms forum (never been there before) but I just got the urge to check here first. So glad I did!

Seriously though, we're really looking forward to a pregnancy workout set ~ especially if I might be gestating myself soon! There aren't any good advanced pregnancy videos out there so we're counting on you to trailblaze the way ;-) !

Cathe, what wonderful news! Congratulations! It has been a long time since I have heard the pitter patter of little feet. My baby boy is now 28 (yikes). My thoughts and prayers will be with you throughout your pregnancy. Keep us all posted on how you are doing. My best to you and your family. Mary

CONGRATULATIONS CATHE!!:D When you bring this little one home you will see that this is the BEST gift you could ever give to little Eric!! I am truly excited for you and your family!!
~NicoleP

more congratulations

Congratulations Cathe! It's so nice to see a wonderful person get wished such wonderful things! Feel great! sue

RE: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :-jumpy That is so great!!! :-jumpy Now that my littlest is 3, I have begun thinking about another one myself, especially now that my sister is pregnant. Best wishes and God bless you!!

Congratulations

Congratulations to you and your family. I got very excited for you and shouted to my husband and son (he's 20) that "Cathe's pregnant!" They both asked Cathe who? I of course explained it was my Cathe from the exercise videos. They of course laughed at me but that's okay. I'm still thrilled for you. :D

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.