Just for fun! What is your favorite Cathe Series (or favorites)

I am sorry to say I haven't spent enough time with Strong and Sweaty to make a judgment.

I think it is a fair statement to make. I too think we need time to make opinion.

I like RWH for a challenge and to test myself, but I am not fit enough to really love it.

;) I love doing that from time to time. When I am sailing through RwH plyo sweating , I know I am at my
peak;);). Just the way I love. Strong and powerful:)

Last edited:
My fav is ICE and XTrain I can't figure which one for first place!
My next series for second is LIS but hate the music so I have to ignore it lol. The workouts are great!
Those are the series that are the fav now I have many DVD that are a fav and I can't pick one fav! It's all great !
I don't like RWH because to me it is to hard to complete for four weeks! I am beat trying to keep a rotation with it. But maybe if I can get stronger I will be able to do it !
That's why I love ICE ! It is so versatile and fun and u can make it harder for a couple days a week, or bring it down to intermediate a couple days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im loving ICE lately. Its a hard choice. I still love her older Intensity series as a fave too. Too hard to choose tho, theyre all amazing. Every series has a few i love and then there are all the wonderful individuals... Love crossfire!!

I'm going against the grain and saying: CTX series. I love separate, individual workouts from each and every series, but CTX is the one series I still get stacks of use from. I have done and do each and every disc and I cannot say that for any other series.

Leaner Legs is still mean, but quick and dirty and gets the job done. The CTX upper split, while endurance lifting, is exhaustive and especially useful if you are coming back to weight training after injury or a break. The real star of the collection remains the cardio workouts. Cathe packs a big punch into each and every one in just about 24-30 minutes each and if you stick 2 of these back to back, these cardios can still give most of her current and recent releases a run for their money. If you love step, these are some of her best routines. Lastly, the music rocks, Cathe is just having fun in this series and it is high energy and infectious. I grin all over my face doing these workouts, no dread whatsoever. Win-win.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.