**** July RT checkin - the REAL THURSDAY!! ****

chefkate

Cathlete
Did I get the day right this time?!:)

Stretching and cardio for this vacationer again.

Gotta run off to breakfast - bbl.........

YEAH for the REAl Thursday!!! 1 week from today for me. Unbelievable. Can't think about it for to long or I'll burst.

Cardio & Weights for me today with combo #1 from Rhythmic Step.

Can't believe the sight hasn't gone down yet, still waiting. Glad we're all set though.
Tami

Good morning. One week from today I will be on the second day of my drive. I did B&G this morning. I was going to do it next week but got to thinking it might make me tired on Wednesday.

Quick question for those of you that have been on a RT before. Did you wear your street clothes to the gym and then change?

And how many of us are going to Jai's for dinner Thursday night? I sure would like someone to hang out with.

Have a good day everyone and I'll be back later.

Bev

Hi Everyone!

This morning's workout was bootcamp. I can't believe that it is only a week away! I can't wait to meet everyone.

Tami, Great WO! I miss RS!

Bev, I won't be at Jai's Thusday - other plans with roommates. Hope the food is good though! I'm unfortunately not a seafood fan.

Mornin', Colleen! How are you feeling today?

Carolyn, LIC is so much fun!

The kids (DH included!) are mesmerized by cartoon so I think I'll get my cardio in. Karen Voight Calorie Burn. It's 30 min. without a step. I was limited to what I could bring/do of Cathe on vacation. I can't wait to get home and get "practiced up" on all the fun Cathe cardio!

Colleen~

Bootcamp is another one that is a tough WO. Thought about adding it in before going but I don't hink I'll have room. Maybe though. (You do mean the original bootcamp w/the guys right?)

Tami

Hi, all,
ONLY A WEEK TO GO!!!!! YEA!!! YIKES!!! Tomorrow I'm going to run all my final RT errands -- getting all the last minute things I think I "need." :)

My workout today is supposed to be BM2 -- I've never done it and I'm a little intimidated. I'll get it done at some point, though. I'll let you know how it goes.

Kate -- Thanks for starting our thread and for getting the day right. :) Where are you vacationing? It sounds very relaxing. How old are your DDs?

Tami -- Your workout sounds fun today!

Bev -- I think you were wise to do B&G this week -- I still have a bit of DOMs from doing it 3 days ago. I'd love to go to Jai's or whatever on Thurs. -- I just don't want to end up hanging out by myself. I don't have a roommate -- I thought about it, but decided I might enjoy a little time to myself during the weekend to sort of recharge my introvert personality -- BUT I don't want to just be a loner the whole time.

Colleen -- I love Boot Camp! It makes me feel tough. Did y'all realize that Dom in that DVD is Jai's husband -- I think that is so cool!

Carolyn -- Enjoy LIC -- I don't have it; do you like it?

Since we have email addresses, do we want to exchange cell phone numbers or other info -- arrival times, hotel info, etc -- via email??? If not, that's fine -- it just might make it easier to connect with each other, although I hear that there's just a crowd in the lobby waiting for people to arrive on Thursday. Since it's my first time, I'm clueless about what to expect.

BBL!

Forget Karen Voight! I did the WU, HiLO, and CoolDown from SJP! I was modifying the heck out of it, but I was loving the last section that's low-impact!

Kristi, I wish I could do RT errnads! Can't do them til we get back next week. Have FUN with BM2! I love that one. I rarely do it in its entirety (too hard iwth little ones around) but I love the premixes. We are in Traverse City, Michigan on Grand traverse Bay. It is sunny and beautiful here! We come home Sunday evening. My plane leaves Thursday AM really early, I think we hvae to leave the house at 7, so that means waking up the kids! Oh well! DH can deal with their tiredness! I get to go on RT!!!! DDs are Gina (6) and Isabel (4). Julia will join the ranks in October! I think I've read you have girls too, correct? PinkMom would be a good name for me too - everything about me and my girls is pink!

Good Morning RTers!

Today I did PS Back and Biceps and tacked on original BC Core only. A short and sweet workout today.

Bev--I will not be going to Jai's restaurant Thurs. night. DH will be with me and I probably should spend it with him. Probably Friday aft we will be in street clothes, but bring your pjs. Saturday am come in workout clothes with a bag for extra change(s). We will probably hve a break to go back to the hotel to shower and change before going back for dinner (street clothes again). Sunday am workout clothes. Hope that answered your question.

Gotta run. Hi to all. I'll BBL.
Gin:)

Kate -- I do have identical twin girls who will be 15 in August. I have LOVED pink since I was a little girl. One of my DDs likes it, too -- the other one likes purple, which is also a good color. :) I hear you on leaving DH to deal with your DDs' tiredness -- mommies need a break! I'll be leaving my DH to deal with my DDs' fighting and teenage attitudes. ;)

I did the original bootcamp this morning. I like the 4DS split one too but I wish it was longer. I knew Jai's husband was in the workout but I couldn't remember which one.

I am not going to Jai's for dinner on Thursday either. My roomies (Kate and Katie) aren't seafood fans so we are going somewhere else to eat.

I saw that. I sure hope it isn't down for too long. That's how I wake up in the morning before I lift. I sit and read the forums while I'm eating my oatmeal.

Oh well at least they will be new and improved when they are back up.

Hey Kate-I got a pen to match my binder. I'll let you borrow it if you want. lol

Bev

Gin, Short'n'sweet, but pretty awesome nonetheless!

Kristi, 2 - 15-yo's!!! You deserve a medal! My sisters are 16 and 18 - I would not be that age again for all the money in the world! thanks for the link - I'll check it out as soon as I'm done here.

Colleen, Good for you getting BC done! That one has always had a dread factor for me.

Bev, Does your paper match too?!;-) :7

I did a mjor shopmax and I am exhausted - I forget my pregnancy limitations until its too late.x( Hoping for some classical stretch tonight. DDs are entranced by cartoons - shouldn't be too hard!

Happy Thursday RT'ers!

I did B&G today and then took a little break and did PUB (minus the ab section) my arms are a little shaky after those final bicep curls but overall I feel pretty good. I took advantage of the no kids at home this week situation to work in a little extra workout today. Actually, I think I am really missing the teenage noise that is always happening at our house. My girls are having a hot and humid, but wonderful time at church camp in Georgia.

Hope the boards aren't down too long.
Take care everyone and see you in one week!!!!:D

Terri, You win kick-butt workout of the day award!
I think by the time RT is over I'm going to be so home-sick for my family! I've never even been away overnight from all of them. I think we'll all appreciate eachother a little more when I get home.

Hi Again!

Kristi--You have twin 15 yo girls? Fun! I have 2 boys. Well, they are grown now, but I guess my name should have been "DirtySockMom"!;-) What are buying to get ready for the RT? I just wonder if I need something else!

Colleen--BC is a tough one!

Kate--Please bring pics of your sweet girls! I have taught 4 year old for 16 years. I know them well. Next year I am graduating to Kindergarten.

Terri--What a workout! B&G AND PUB!}(

Tami--You gave me a good idea on a workout. I love to mix them up.

Hi Carolyn and Bev and all who come later!
Gin:)

Today was supposed to be Boot Camp day, it turned out being rest day instead, it was just one of those days that my body just said no, and I couldn't shake off the feeling, so me and DW walked along the beach instead, not a bad tradeoff!!

Sunday will be Boot Camp day instead, tomorrow will be Muscle Endurance.

Monday thru Thursday next week will be Cathe stretch tape days leading up to the RT.

Getting close gang!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.