Joey is here!!!!!

Congrats Wendy! All that working out allowed you to go slightly early and have what sounds like a good labor. 20 minutes is nothing, especially for your first! Enjoy your new bundle!

Susan M C
aka

I'm so excited for you!!!! I don't imagine we'll be seeing you on the boards too much over the next say...4 years.

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures one you get them posted. Take care of yourself, get plenty of sleep and drink lots of water.

Diana

Wendy! Congratulations! I haven't been in the forums for days and I thought gee I wonder if Wendy had the baby. And then I saw your post! LOL! That's awesome. I can't wait to see the pics.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Congratulations to you and your husband!!!

Baby Joey sounds delicious!!!!

God Bless -
Courtney

Congratulations Wendy!!!

As all of the others have said, enjoy him! The time passes way too quickly! My daughter just turned 10 a few months ago, and that is hard to believe!!

Good Luck!

Sandra S.

Wendy congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so incredible!!!! 20 minutes of pushing for the first baby!!! See girlfriend I told you...LOL

Yeah!!!!!

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

Congrats Wendy!!

Boy, from your pics, it looks like you actually LOST weight through your pregnancy!! You were all belly!!!

Enjoy your little "package"!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.