Jai Rocks!

Honestly in the newest series, Cathe, Jai, Brenda, and Cedi all look better than ever. Seriously how the heck do you look better than you did 10 years ago? How on earth is that possible. It seems like they all drank some secret potion. They seem to be aging back wards like that Brad Pitt movie!

What is Jai's routine?

Have to say, Jai looks incredible in CF/TTM and in XTRAIN. I want her abs and legs... And her shoulders. :)
Does anyone know what her eating plan and exercise regimen are?
She's incredibly inspiring.

Honestly in the newest series, Cathe, Jai, Brenda, and Cedi all look better than ever. Seriously how the heck do you look better than you did 10 years ago? How on earth is that possible. It seems like they all drank some secret potion. They seem to be aging back wards like that Brad Pitt movie!

I agree and ive asked this question and other similar question but no answer ..:(

Jai is my favourite! In any video she is in, most of the time my eyes are on her! Her legs are awesome! I can't believe how low or wide she can move them. I love the look she gives when Cathe says "you're not feeling a thing are you?" or "you're not tired at all!" So funny.

I have noticed Brenda really smiling and having a good time in Cross Fire. All the cast have great energy!

Jai is my favourite! In any video she is in, most of the time my eyes are on her! Her legs are awesome! I can't believe how low or wide she can move them. I love the look she gives when Cathe says "you're not feeling a thing are you?" or "you're not tired at all!" So funny.

I have noticed Brenda really smiling and having a good time in Cross Fire. All the cast have great energy!

I love watching Jai's form, Lorraine's exuberance, Brenda's tenacity, Cedie's encouraging smile, and Amanda's strength. Cathe has an amazing crew. But, yes, when I need inspiration, I look to Jai.

They are all inspiring. Beautiful. I love the cast's diversity, too, and the fact that they are all "real" people. I have to admit to having a real soft spot for Cedie, since I started doing Cathe workouts in the 1990s. Love to break out the older workouts, and also see Lisa and Pat, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.