It's my Wedding Day!!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
I am getting married this afternoon, arrgggghhhhhhh!!! (in a good way;) )

My "Wedding Mish-Mosh" this morning will be...

4DS HIS
IMAX2 1-5
BM2 combo 2, intervals 1 and 2

...then a nice hot shower, and off to the hairdresser I will go!!

Happy Wedding Day to You!!!!! :) :)
I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a wonderful wedding!
Enjoy your day!!!

Deanie

Warmest wishes on your special day, Katie! Whoa, all those workouts will take your energy levels through the roof l8r }(. Tomorrow is actually the one month anniversary of my friends who got married in NYC. Unfortunately I could not attend but I sent them an email just last night asking if they were still in 'honeymoon mode' ;-)

Enjoy yours...

Katie, I wish you and your husband the very best! I read somewhere you are getting married on the beach in the outer banks! I live in NC too and know you are going to have the most beautiful weather!

Blessings!

I am so excited for you Katie! ENJOY every minute! Your hubby-to-be is one blessed man. I can't wait to see your pix.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Kkkkatie! Happy Wedding Day, Girl! :)

WOW, your energy must be through the roof. Hope you enjoyed your workout! I am looking forward to pictures- you're going to look gorgeous. Many blessings to you on this most joyous occasion.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Thanks everyone!! Yes, I am getting married on the beach in Nags Head, NC. The weather is gorgeous -- sunny and 70 degrees, no rain!

Workout was EXCELLENT -- my energy level IS thru the roof! What a great stress reliver!

Off to the shower, then my hair appt. Check back later...

Katie, I actually shouldn't even be on here with as late as we're running but I just had to wish you a happy wedding day!!! We are all so excited for you and can't wait to hear every last romantic detail. Well, maybe not *every* one!!! }( :7 Have a GREAT DAY!!

Congrats, Katie! Best wishes for a fabulous day :7

Debbie

A penny for your thoughts? Let me get you some change.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.