Introductions and Getting To Know Each Other

RetroFit

Cathlete
Here's a starter thread that should get the awesome RT'ers for 2010 to know each other!

Please only share what you feel comfortable with. Just copy and paste this section below, add your info and don't forget a pic!

A Photo (attachment on this forum -so cool!)

Name / Forum Name:

Email Address / FB Address (not necessary - can pm for privacy)

Previous Road Trips

Where your from and family (again only if comfortable)

How you were introduced to Cathe / Forum Membership

Favorite DVDs/Videos:p

Favorite Step or other moves

Other Interests or Activities or Workouts

Fun Stuff:
Share a little something about yourself with the group abd to make it fun add a favorite saying, favorite music, funniest moment - you pick...you'd be surprised who remembers what and how you name associate with each other :rolleyes:

...and anything else - this is totally up to you to discuss amongst yourselves. :cool:

You get out of it what you put into it....hmm where did that come from?

Last edited:
RetroFit - a little about me ;-)

Hello all - it's so exciting to be going to Cathe's Road Trip!

A Photo (attachment on this forum -so cool!

Name / Forum Name:
Cynthia Smith / Retrofit

[email protected]

Previous Road Trips
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

Gulf Coast, MS

Live with my husband and pet schnauzer Beau on the beautiful Gulf Coast in Mississippi. Both children are on their own, youngest finishing at the Univ of Chicago. Note: Beau loves Cathe and knows the sound of her voice as well mine :p We all adore Cathe!

Around '99-2000
Forum: 03/04(lurk:eek:) Joined 2005

IMAX2 / LoMax / 4DS followed by STS/HC series

Everyone that knows me knows this - "The SUMO" followed closely by slammits and hip hop repeaters.

Other workouts are Cardio Coach and FIT by Tracey and a smidgen of Beach Body...

Interests include photography and most all things media / digital related; & Music like JOURNEY! Classic Rock & Country...I'm a RocknCountryGal ♫

Fun Stuff: Smile!!! I'm privileged to be around and about the Road Trip having tons of fun while capturing EVERYONE having fun by way of Photos :p Don't be shy I'm one of you :eek:, remember this is your time to workout, visit, take photos and get autographs & with Cathe. I'll do everything I can to help you take these awesome memories home. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Emily-Cyndi2009 (Medium).JPG
    Emily-Cyndi2009 (Medium).JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 24
  • T12+Pinky-CatheRT2009-reg (Medium).JPG
    T12+Pinky-CatheRT2009-reg (Medium).JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 22
  • sd-group1 (Medium).jpg
    sd-group1 (Medium).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
  • earlybird2008 (Medium).jpg
    earlybird2008 (Medium).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
  • cat-crew (Medium).JPG
    cat-crew (Medium).JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Name / Forum Name: Jean AKA dreamyjeanie

Previous Road Trips: 05, 07, 08, 09, Daytona, San Diego - Look out they can become addictive.

Where you're from and family (again only if comfortable) Hi, everyone. I am from Texas. I'm 47, married with a 23 year old daughter.

How you were introduced to Cathe / Forum Membership I found Cathe on FitTV. I bought my first DVD before the 2005 road trip so I could have a full version to know if I could keep up or not. I should not have worried because at the road trip everyone is at different levels and can go at their own pace.

Favorite DVDs/Videos:p Rhythmic Step is my favorite step DVD. Currently I am started up another round of STS, my favorite strength series.

My favorite step moves are pendulum across the step and hip hop repeater.

Other Interests or Activities or Workouts Beside Cathe's workouts, I enjoy Spin class and jogging.

Fun Stuff:
Just wanted to say that I have met some of my best friends on these Cathe road trips. I look forward to our reunion and the chance to see other familiar faces and have the opportunity to met other Cathletes.

My avatar is me with Cathe in NYC last June.

Name / Forum Name:
Barbara P

[email protected]

Previous Road Trips
Cathe's Eggland Kickoff NYC 6/25/10
6 Firm trips (1998-2003)

Raised in Western New York
Live in Connecticut since 1981

Been working out since 1980...when I got my first home computer, I joined videofitness.com in 1996 and discovered cathe. I own all of her workouts including out of print (and some very old ones!)

Favorite DVDs/Videos:pPower Max was my first and the sentimental favorite.
Rhythmic Step, STS STrength, Pyramids, the list goes on.
I also have a lot of Firm videos, Tracey Staehle, Physique 57, Pure Barre, and many others too numerous to name, probably close to 300, which is a lot considering that I work out at the YMCA for swimming and running.

too many to name.

My main workout is swimming laps which I've been doing daily since 1980. Don't be surprised if I swim while on the RT. I will be bringing my swim equipment. The hotel does have a pool. First thing I looked for! I do other cardio and strength at home later in the day.

Fun Stuff:
Share a little something about yourself with the group abd to make it fun add a favorite saying, favorite music, funniest moment - you pick...you'd be surprised who remembers what and how you name associate with each other :rolleyes:

...and anything else - this is totally up to you to discuss amongst yourselves. :cool:

eeek well my cats love to work out with me, I have 4 of them, and sometimes will have one under the step as I'm stepping. Another loves to knead on my chest as I'm doing abs...it's a challenge.

Last edited:
Name / Forum Name:
Colleen / trixie42

Previous Road Trips

MD outside of Washington, DC

I found Cathe on Fittv in 2005. I think I found her forums when I started ordering her workouts.

Favorite DVDs/Videos
BM2 / Imax 3 / Gym Style

Tuck jumps

Insanity, Amy Bento Workouts, Tracey Staehle workouts

Fun Stuff:
I went through a brief period where I raced mini motorcycles in my 20s. It was fun but the time commitment was too much. I have never been on a real motorcycle.

Name / Forum Name: Lacy/ LacyRD

Previous Road Trips: Last Year NJ

Where your from and family (again only if comfortable) Currently live in VA but I am a proud Texan!

How you were introduced to Cathe / Forum Membership: Found Cathe on FitTV in 2005 when my husband was deployed to Iraq.

Favorite DVDs/Videos: Butts n Guts, STS, MMA Kickbox, KPC

Favorite Step or other moves: Love Firewalkers and most all leg work

Other Interests or Activities or Workouts: I like p90x to a certain point,I like to run outside, I love to bake!

Fun Stuff:
I am a mom of 2 girls, a Marine Corps wife and a Registered Dietitian. I work with dialysis patients teaching healthy eating. I met some great people at the RT last year and can't wait to see them again!

Name / Forum Name:
Jessica Sutera / jsutera

[email protected]

Previous Road Trips
2008, 2009, 2010 - can't wait!!

Born and raised in MA

Was looking for some more intense at-home fitness videos since the good 'ol tae bo I had been doing was no longer a challenge. I liked working out at home mixed with gym work and discovered Cathe on Collage Video, Kick Max was my very first purchase. After nearly keeling over after one session with Cathe, I was hooked instantly!

Favorite DVDs/Videos
Kick Max since it was my first and holds a special place in my heart; Butts & Guts might be my all time favorite, mostly because of the results it's given me in the um, lower region, LOL. And of course, nothing beats STS or Shock Cardio (HIIT are my fave in that series)

Love firewalkers but really just love any leg moves from Cathe, her leg workouts always leave me wimpering!

I give major credit to Cathe for inspiring me to finally take the plunge and start teaching group fitness classes to fulfill a secret passion of mine. Currently in the process of getting Group Kick certified (run by Body Training Systems, in case you've heard of the company), almost there - cannot wait to see my name on the gym schedule soon!! I'm also a fitness blogger for fun (I tracked the Kick challenge here which is how it started, if you're interested, see my signature!) and really just love any and all working out. On the agenda this year (new year's resolution) - a half marathon, eek!

Fun Stuff:
I'm married to my best friend (he thinks I'm nuts for all the working out I do but loves me all the more for it!). I'm also a triplet - which some of you already know from previous road trips. My sister Jolene will be at the RT again this year with my but my other sister won't be joining (was hoping she'd come this year!) because she's pregnant. Cannot wait to be an auntie!!

A Photo (attachment on this forum -so cool!) I am in the avatar, but I will try to post a more updated photo

Name / Forum Name:
Kristin/jnka825

Previous Road Trips
This will be my first and I am soooooo psyched, I can hardly wait. I have been thinking about it 24/7 since I got in.

I am born and raised on Long Island, NY and I still live here today.

I saw Cathe on Fittv a few years ago and I thought her workouts would be too hard for me. After having my second son in June of 2008, I weighed 220 pounds and I wanted to get back in shape. I thought of Cathe and found her website when I googled her name. I bought BS and BF thinking I could at least do that workout. I was hooked and have never looked back. She has kept me consistently working out now for almost two years. I have never stuck it out with fitness this long. she has truly changed my life.

Favorite DVDs/Videos

Low Impact Circuit, BM2, Muscle Max and Pyramids, Low Max, I also love MMA Fusion and Step Moves

Favorite Step or other moves I love deadlifts, lat raises, reverse mambos on the step and doing any move "around the world"

I like to run. I live in my pool in the summertime.

Fun Stuff:

I have two boys, one will be five in August, the other will be 2 in June. I have an awesome, supporting husband. I love movies, the singer Pink, and I love summer (now more than ever). My one weakness, peanut butter cups, if they're in the house, they're in my mouth :eek:

I am soooo looking forward to meeting all of you! See you in July!

A Photo (attachment on this forum -so cool!

Name / Forum Name:
Rhondalyn/ Pugw

Previous Road Trips
2009 NJ

Born and raised in KY. The cool kids bleed blue here.:)

I found Cathe through the Ya Ya forum which I found through the Firm forum.

Favorite DVDs/Videos
STS, Step Moves, MMA Boxing and Kickboxing……Seriously, I could go on all day. :D

I can't think of what she calls it but right now it's the move in Athletic Step where you do the 2 knee repeater, pause, switch and then the fast feet thing. :eek: I also love the knee off the side, shuffle and skip across in that w/o.

I use a variety of instructors. My favorite type of w/os are strength, Kettlebells, step, kickboxing. I’m also loving the heavy bag now. It makes me feel so powerful! :eek:

Fun Stuff:
I’ve met two IRL friends online through fitness forums that live within 30 minutes of me that I didn’t know before. :D Catherine (fitfairy) and I even graduated from the same high school. It doesn’t matter that I was long gone before she entered. :p

I'm married, a mother of 3 and my baby girl is getting married in June. :) I also have 6 dogs.

ha - that's my back in my avatar.

Name / Forum Name:
Lorrie Benza / L Sass (Sass is my maiden name, which I kept for my law practice)

[email protected]

Previous Road Trips
2005, 2007, 2008, 2009

Chagrin Falls (Bainbridge Township) Ohio, about 30 miles east of Cleveland
Married for 13 years with 3 children, ages 11, 8, and 6

2004 a friend of mine mentioned this lady named Cathe that she saw on Fit TV. She remembered that name from the old Firm discussion boards because she found it very rude that folks on the Firm boards were talking about another instructor. We looked her up - and never looked back. LOL

Drill Max, Circuit Blast

Cross Country (BMax2) and its modified 5-single move in Athletic Step. Pendulums down the board, the entire second circuit from the power circuits segment of BMax2

I am fortunate enough to train with an amazing trainer. I've been with her for a year and a half and starting next week am going to actually take a break from her and train with a guy for 6 weeks - to mix it up and see what I can learn.

I am a lawyer, coach of a 60+ girl junior drill team, and a local politician - oh yah, and a wife to the greatest man on the planet and mom to 3 amazing children. Fortunately, they all humor me because they know "mommy LOVES to work out." HA!

Fun Stuff:
This is my 5th Cathe RT. I am very blessed to be able to go yet again. Three years ago I was lucky enough to be seated with a group of the strongest women I know at a Cathe Road Trip. We sat together at dinner at table number 12, and from that occurance T-12 was born. These gals are my BFFs - strong, caring, compassionate, intuitive, beautiful, giving, and grounded in every way. Last year, one of us could not attend, but this year EVERY ONE OF US IS IN!!! T-12 will be back together where we all started.

I can't wait to meet so many new faces, give hugs to the wonderful friends I've met before (Jodi, Chris, Melissa, GIN, Pinky and others I know I am forgetting - sorry) and get my annual dose of girlfriend giggle time with my T-12 homegirls. <3!!!!!!

Ok.. I'll go next..

My avatar is not me. LOL ..But I am getting closer to that goal..
Thanks to Cathe!
I will try to post a pic ASAP

Name / Forum Name:
Kelly Pierce / Kelly Pierce (OK, not so creative with nicknames :)

[email protected] (see what I mean?)

Previous Road Trips
This will be my first… I am thrilled beyond belief… ( and a little nervous too)

Solon, Ohio..also east of Cleveland. ( Not even 10 minutes from Lorrie..)
Wow! That is amazing to me!

I found Cathe is 2007 while searching Collage Video for something more challenging.
I started with Muscle Max and now own almost every workout.
I joined “the nation” when I pre-ordered STS.
The website/calendar/rotations keep me accountable and committed. I love it all!!!

This is so hard! I love all 3 HiiTs and am completely addicted to STS.
I am currently on my fourth 3 ½ month rotation.
Actually, all of Shock Cardio is awesome,
but I still love my old favs like Butts & Guts and BM2.

Fast foot repeaters make me feel coordinated. Paper plate legs moves and Firewalkers….

I have tried to use P90X, but usually just end up using StretchX or YogaX.
I aspire to become a personal trainer, so I am currently working to acquire PT certification.
I have always been interested in fitness and nutrition.

Fun Stuff:
I am married and a mom to a beautiful grown daughter and two teenage sons.
My daughter is a talented artist and my boys are involved in ice hockey and track.
My husband is very tolerant. He has helped me transform a spare bedroom into an awesome workout space.
They are all very supportive of my "working out" issues.
My younger son’s favorite question of the day:
“How hard did Cathe kick your butt today mom?”

I imagine she will kick a lot harder in person….. I can’t wait!!!​

Last edited:

Name / Forum Name: Jess Striss

Previous Road Trips: This is my first road trip and I am SOOO excited :)

Where your from and family (again only if comfortable): I was born and raised in VT but currently live in Albany, NY with my wonderful husband of 1.5 years and our Mini-Schnauzer, Gibson.

How you were introduced to Cathe / Forum Membership: I discovered Cathe in 2005 while searching the internet for new workout DVD's. My first Cathe DVD was Cardio and Weights and I have been hooked ever since!!

Favorite DVDs/Videos
BM2, IMAX2, Butts and Gutts.

Favorite Step or other moves: Static lunges, fire walkers, leg press...I LOVE all leg work.

Besides Cathe workouts, I have tried P90X.
One of my favorite activities is snowboarding...I love the winter :)
I am currently training to ride in the Tour de Cure in Saratoga, NY on June 6, to support research for diabetes. My brother was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2006. I am riding for him.

Fun Stuff:
This is my first Cathe road trip and I am a little nervous since I am going by myself. Exercise is a huge part of my life and I am grateful to have such a wonderful and supporting husband. He never complains when I am running late due to my workout taking longer than expected ;) My husband and I have been married for 1.5 years. We went to Key West, Florida on our honeymoon and he surprised me with a dolphin swim. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

My family still lives in VT and they are always picking on me because I always pack my Cathe workouts. My mini-setp and DVD's are the first thing I pack into the car. My Mom has a section in her basement that she lets me keep my weights and mat. I never miss a workout, even when I travel!!

Attachments

• _MG_5269.jpg
    _MG_5269.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11
I attached a photo of a very sweaty me w/ Cathe from the NYC event on 6/25/09

Name / Forum Name:
Melissa / meliffy18

My FB profile: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1315775890 (and yes, that is a parrot head balloon hat on my head in my profile pic. My fam & I practically lived in Margaritaville when we went to Vegas for Easter!) LOL

Previous Road Trips
This is my 1st RT ever!!! Probably def won't be my last!

Grew up in the Bronx, and later moved up to Westchester County, NY where I currently reside. I actually still live with my parents due to the current state of the economy but it's not so bad ;-)

2007: I used to workout to Gilad on FitTV and during breaks, they always played Cathe commercials. Since she was on right after Gilad, one night I was like "hmm, let's see what this Cathe chick is all about." I remember it was Bootcamp and I tried it and thought I was gonna die. I was hooked ever since!

As for the forums, in 2008, I was doing Weight Watchers online and there was a group of us who were into Cathe's workouts. Someone on the WW forum commented about post on this site and I joined soon after. I lurked for awhile and then became an "active" member in 2009. You can't get rid of me!!!

Favorite DVDs/Videos
STS really changed the way I workout!! I loathed weights before; now I love lifting! Also, love the HIITs!! They have made my legs do things I never knew they could.

Flying angel. It's one point in step where I feel graceful LOL!

I would love to eventually open a family gym where kids & their parents can workout and learn healthy living habits. I feel so strongly towards beating the obesity epidemic in this country, and think that the first steps are bringing families together, teaching parents and kids how to exercise and eat well, what to look for on food labels, etc. I would love to have somewhere that kids can go to after school, on the weekends, etc to get them out of the house!

Fun Stuff:
I love everything 80s and am soooooo thrilled that they are back...kinda ;)

I'm still scared when I watch horror movies but love to watch them anyway (again, the glutton-for-punishment thing)

I have a bf of 4 years who I absolutely adore and he has never judged me, still showers me with affection, and doesn't think I'm too weird for not being ready for marriage yet

Attachments

• cathe.jpg
    cathe.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 32
What an awesome idea!!

Name / Forum Name: jolene_hajj (forum name - but it's Jolene Bonina now, just haven't changed my Forum name to take off my former married name!)

Email Address / FB Address (not necessary - can pm for privacy) [email protected]

Previous Road Trips
2008, 2009, and now, 2010 - woo!

From Gloucester Ma (with my sis, joining me, as she posted earlier in this thread - jsutera654), born and raised! Now living just north of there, in Beverly, Ma.

I found Cathe through Collage Video, I believe, quite a few years ago and haven't looked back! I now use a combo of Cathe DVDs (STS mostly) and my local gym.

Favorite DVDs/Videos
STS! and lovelovelove Butts & Gutts, Drill Max and Low Impact Circuit.

wow, total brain fart moment, can't remember - how terrible is that?!

Like my sister, I am training to be a Group Kick instructor (Body Training Systems program) so I am knee-deep in that, as well as working towards running my first half-marathon (as a newbie-ish runner, this is huge for me!). I also love spinning, and well, STS.

Fun Stuff:
Share a little something about yourself with the group abd to make it fun add a favorite saying, favorite music, funniest moment - you pick...you'd be surprised who remembers what and how you name associate with each other

Fave saying? Here's one of my favorites: "The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."

...and anything else - this is totally up to you to discuss amongst yourselves.

Okay here goes - other stuff? Well, besides being attached at the workout hip with my sis Jess, I am an avid blogger - as you'll see from the link below - on my life post-divorce and have met so many wonderful people in the process. It's been a huge part of my life for the last year or so, and I enjoy meeting new people "virtually" that way all the time.

Thank you Cyndi for starting this thread!

Name: Screen name is TXGin, but my real name is Virginia. Only my DH, mother and a few friends call me Gin.

Where from and family: From Texas, married for 28 years with 2 grown sons and 1 beautiful daughter in law.

Introduced to Cathe: I was a devoted Firmie for YEARS and then found Cathe on FitTV in 2004 and never looked back!! I also attended the 2007 and 2008 RTs. They were more fun than I ever could have imagined!

Favorite dvds: I love most all of them, but IMAX2 and 4ds sure are fun!

Favorite step: I am quite challenged when it comes to step routines, so any that I can I can conquer I would consider my favorite!

Other Interests: running ( 3 marathons and 4 half marathons) and needlepoint

Fun Stuff: I am a Kindergarten asst. teacher and love it. I have recently taken on a vegan diet. Was diagnosed with fallopian tube cancer in Feb 09, am in remission (Praise God!) but still going through an extra year of monthly chemo in hopes of preventing a recurrence. My final chemo will be one week before the RT, so I'll be the one in the back with the bald head!!:p

Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones!!

Name / Forum Name:
Suzette/seapd33

Previous Road Trips
August 2008,2009, Daytona

Born and raised in Jamaica, we migrated to Florida June 1988.I J am married with 3 children, Jaden 7y, Jayme 4y & Jolene 2y

2006 saw her on Fit TV, went to her website and never looked bac
k
Favorite DVDs/Videos

Right now STS
Can't leave out KPC (my first )

Hip hop repeater
Slow lunges (I think that's the name)

tried running, but not successful (yet), I'll keep trying. My goal is to run a 5Klater this year. I am currently doing the couch to 5K rotation

Fun Stuff
A lot of fun (and stress) planning my 40th birthday party in August this year

Last edited:
My avatar is me with Cathe in Daytona.

Name / Forum Name:
Bev/Auntie Bev

Previous Road Trips
2008, Daytona, San Diego

Fort Mill, SC which is near Charlotte, NC
Live with my husband who is very understanding about my love of working out and Cathe. He was very fortunate to meet her in San Diego last month and I think he even understands better now.

I used KPC to train for TaeBo Boot Camp and then started doing more of her workouts when TaeBo was no longer challenging. I started using her strength training and step workouts to help keep off 50 lbs that I had lost. Best thing I ever did!!!

Favorite DVDs/Videos
Imax 2, Butts and Guts, Cardio & Weights

Cross country repeaters, pendulum

I'm in a book club in my neighborhood and have a group of friends that I hang out with at Panera. They always have to hear about my morning workout with Cathe and tolerate it but it's so much more fun to discuss her with other Cathletes at the RT's!!

Fun Stuff: I can't wait to see all of the Cathletes that I have met at previous RT's and to meet all of the newbies. I was very nervous about my first RT but was extremely fortunate to meet up with 4 of the most wonderful women that I could ever hope to meet and we have all remained close even though we live so far apart. I think it was one of the best weekends of my life and I will never forget it!

OK, I have a few extra minutes, I'll play.

Name / Forum Name: Laura/LauraMax

Previous Road Trips 2005, 2008, 2009

Where your from and family (again only if comfortable) New Joisey

How you were introduced to Cathe / Forum Membership Ordered PowerMax from Collage catalog in 1997--back in the day when you had to do it by phone. ;) Joined the forums as Maximus in I think 2001, changed my screen name after the 2005 RT b/c everyone kept calling me Maximus, which happens to be my pug's name. It was just too freaky being called my dog's name.

PowerMax for sure! For the fun factor and the nostalgia. Also love the LIC cardio premix, MMA boxing, Core Max is a Saturday regular, & Low Max is another favorite.

Favorite Step or other moves Horseshoes. Love horseshoes. All horseshoes.

Other Interests or Activities or Workouts Home improvement, heavy lifting at the gym (which also happens to be a great social outlet)

Fun Stuff:

Is there an award for this? Because I have the funniest (and most embarassing) exercise moment ever. When I joined the gym at 21 I had a trainer for a month or two. One night he had me doing crunches off the end of a bench while he sat on my feet, & I guess I had too much soda to drink that day or something b/c I passed gas right in his face. :eek:

Needless to say, I never went back to that gym. :eek:

Great idea Cyndi, thanks for starting this thread. Can't wait to see you all again, or meet you for the first time!

Attachments

• 032010.jpg
    032010.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 33
Is there an award for this? Because I have the funniest (and most embarassing) exercise moment ever. When I joined the gym at 21 I had a trainer for a month or two. One night he had me doing crunches off the end of a bench while he sat on my feet, & I guess I had too much soda to drink that day or something b/c I passed gas right in his face. :eek:

LOL omg!!! I did the same thing with my old trainer!!!!! He was really hot btw and I let it rip right in his face. He kinda looked at me like "uuuhhh" and I was like "It's your fault for making me eat all those beans & broccoli."

My avatar is the pic I used for the 2007 RT. I used the same one for 2008 and might use it again for 2010 since I look the same. Not sure if that is good or bad...:eek:

Name / Forum Name:
Melissa / exer_cited.

Previous Road Trips
2007 & 2008 (the 2nd one)

Massachusetts

Christmas 2003 DH gave me a new step and the All Step VHS was included. Took me weeks with remote in hand to master it..:confused:. But once I did, I was hooked!

All Step, Imax2, KPC, Cardio & Weights, 4DS HIS

Fast foot repeaters, shuffles down the board, A-steps, pendulums, I could go on and on...

Kettlebells, spinning, gardening, reading, spending time at the beach.

Fun Stuff
Married for 14 years with a 10 year-old daughter. She actually came up with my forum name as they were dropping me off at the airport for the 2007 RT. She said "so mom, are you "exercited"? You're going to exercise for the weekend and you're excited...get it?!?!".

It was totally awesome and she was so proud of herself for coming up with it that I changed my forum name as soon as I got home. :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.