Introducing Our New Workout Blender

OMG! It's Christmas! It's AWESOME!!! I've made up one workout so far...
My house might not get cleaned tomorrow ....LOL..Thanks so much...makes
On Demand along with Cathe Live SO Worth the $....

I have made three and have plans for others. This is SOOOOO amazing. A heart-felt thank you. I have problems with my feet, and sometimes I just can't do a lot and have to go easy. And now I can still do Cathe and do some more feet-friendly step! I am just so incredibly happy!

Oh, the possibilities!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!

Jo
whose house will remain dirty this weekend LOL

OMG!!! This program is the bomb!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you and it is worth way more than the almost $20 a month it cost because the options are endless. Awesome awesome product. All I want to do is sit and play with it. Thank you Cathe for opening up my eyes to the world of streaming in a new and highly efficient way.

If you create a custom workout and save it, then later unsubscribe to the service and then later resubscribe with the same login name, will the saved workouts still be accessible?

Well, I'm back, after making up 4workouts later......What fun this is...I did
One of my workouts yesterday and it did fine....I have to use low quality but
It was good.....it will be great when we can make them up straight from an
iPad mini, etc....I only get on my computer once a day so when I do, I have to
Be sure I make up another workout !!! OMG , I might have to go out and
Get a laptop .......Fitness can be such an enabler!!! LOL....

If you create a custom workout and save it, then later unsubscribe to the service and then later resubscribe with the same login name, will the saved workouts still be accessible?

No, once you unsubscribe any saved workouts will be lost.

I'm just in awe of this program. I'm currently coming back from a month off of working out and this has made the transition so enjoyable. I can keep the intensity exactly where I want it while adding shorter, more difficult segments to challenge myself within my current abilities. I would also point out that I often stayed away from upper body split workouts as I prefer to do upper body all at once. Well now I can access those workouts I've never used! It's like tons of new workouts! Thank you again! This program has made Cathe workouts accessible to every fitness level!

I'm just in awe of this program. I'm currently coming back from a month off of working out and this has made the transition so enjoyable. I can keep the intensity exactly where I want it while adding shorter, more difficult segments to challenge myself within my current abilities. I would also point out that I often stayed away from upper body split workouts as I prefer to do upper body all at once. Well now I can access those workouts I've never used! It's like tons of new workouts! Thank you again! This program has made Cathe workouts accessible to every fitness level!

I feel exactly the same way. I've made up a few workouts already. I did all low impact w/no weights, hi/low w/no step, upper body with band and weights. Now you can pick the best and favorites of every Cathe workout and make it your own. The possibilities are endless. I thought it would be another few months before this came out and I've been having so much fun with Cathe Live. Now I wonder if I'll ever pick out another dvd again.

Cathe WB Warm-up Cardio Workout

I took 6 of her warmups and strung them together for a great cardio infused workout and it was perfect! There was a lot of repetitions like back lunges and squats but that was okay with me. Can't believe how much I sweated. It ran 47 minutes, a little longer than I want so I may end up dropping one of them. But what an enjoyable low intense way to get moving first thing in the morning. I used a wu from Cardio Kicks that's 12 minutes+! That was a long but fun one, almost like a Leslie mile. I am having fun with the WB. I've been wanting a Cathe wu workout for a long time because I love her wu's. Now I have it and this was using only 6 of her wu's!!!

I have been gushing over this WB ad nausea on my other check-ins, but I am just having a ball with it. Oh the endless possibilities. Someone requested Cathe create a rotation for us on the blender and I thought to myself, "You have the blender to create your own!". But after I thought about it, I started thinking how cool it would be if Cathe loaded her monthly rotations into the blender somehow so all we would have to do is click on the day to start working out. Right now we can easily do this ourselves with the blender and to be honest I don't mind doing it. Still this thing is so advanced that'd be nice if it were possible.

Not that I'm not happy with it as is. I'm loving this thing and don't want to seem ungrateful, but when you think of the possibilities it's mind boggling. Whoever came up with this idea did an awesome job and other streaming sites need to come up with something like this. The technology is out there. And it does cost money to create it but if you have a good enough product you should make it back in profits.

Hi dbclark,

If you just go to our rotations page all of our modern rotations have a link for every workout in the rotation. As long as you're an OnDemand customer just click on the workout for that day you want to do and the OnDemand video will instantly load.

In our next release of the WB you will be able to share and download workouts you and others create. You will be able to download any workout you like and it will automatically load the workout into your blender so that you can instantly play it.

You guys are awesome about monitoring your forum and responding. Thanks for the response. I shared it over on the VF forum as some people were asking the exact same thing.

I did my first step mix today from the workout blender and loved it! Even if you do the workout as is, the ability to tag on your favorite abs and stretch makes it worth it. This was today's : w/u from Body Max, step segment one from Step Works, finished product from Step Moves, cardio #4 from Drill Max, step segment 3 from Step Works, finished product from Party Rockin Step 2, abs and stretch from Body Max 2. It was a nice steady state that left me good and sweaty and finished in an hour. Now, what to do tomorrow..... I look forward to the next phase where we can share workouts. There are some pretty creative ladies on the forum and look forward to what they come up with! Thanks again, this is a wonderful tool!

I just had to pop in to say WOW! and THANK YOU!!!! What a wonderful addition to what was already a fantastic product. I have been enjoying Cathe OnDemand for a while now and can honestly say that this new feature has made me an even bigger fan. "Fan" may be putting it mildly...."addict" may be more appropriate! :) It's like someone just gave me a great present that I get to play with whenever I want. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!

IM IN LOVE!!!!!! I desperately needed this and did not know it until you created it!!!
Love Love Love!!!!

Brilliant job! you have made my day. So user friendly!

I LOVE this tool - what an easy way to customize our workouts! :D Well done, Cathe and team!

I have a question about playing WB videos on a tablet. Last night I used my iPad to play back a custom workout I had created on a PC. It was awesome, except for one little annoyance - I had to push the Play button for every segment of my custom workout. It wouldn't just automatically play each segment. This wasn't a big deal for the workout I was doing last night (a circuit), but I imagine if I was trying to string together a bunch of step routines, for example, it would be VERY annoying to have to keep running over to my iPad to push play after each segment. Is there a fix for this that I am missing, like some setting on my iPad or in the workout blender itself that controls continuous play of each segment?

On the iPads we've tested on everything works fine. What version of iPad are you using? and are you using the native browser?

We have an iPad Air 2 here in the office and it works fine. Don't have the first generation iPad Air though. Have you tried rebooting your iPad? Also what quality setting are you using to play the videos on your iPad for the WB?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.