Intensitylisa's visit with Cathe pictures!!!!

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:) Hi all! I just got back from a wonderful vacation! The highlight was my visit with Cathe which was last Thursday July 9. I took a step class of hers and she kicked butt! She is the most down to earth person you will ever meet! She really appreciates her fans and it shows. She did some of the new moves that will be featured in the new "Body Blast" series as well. I was really enthused when Cathe told me that her and Cee Dee and other members were amazed at how well I did during step. I had the opportunity of meeting Cathe's boys Eric and Kyle, and Cee Dee and her sons which was also a special treat. We went out for lunch afterwards just like old friends! Don't worry Cathe, I won't tell what you or I ate. I knew Cathe was gorgeous, but what really amazed me was how much smaller Cathe seemed in person compared to the videos (the same holds true for Cee Dee). Cathe has the most beautiful smile and the tiniest waist! I hope this URL works for my pictures. Here is the link: http://www.PictureTrail.com/intensitylisa

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. This is as close as I'll get to seeing what Cathe's Studio etc looks like.
What a treasure of memories you have that will last a lifetime. :D

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful day.

To: fitnessgoddess

;-)I thought about e-mailing members but I guess I was concerned that maybe Cathe wouldn't want a big crowd and I wanted a visit with Cathe one on one for the first meeting. Sounds selfish huh? Now that I have met her I would love to meet you and Francine next time. I am already planning my next trip, probably won't be until next year though. I'll keep in touch! Oh, Cathe did mention something about a trip that members schedule yearly, I believe it was in the fall, maybe then! :D

RE: To: fitnessgoddess

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us! I believe this will be closest I'll be to my personal trainer!!

Thank you again!!

Take care,

Iris:D

Oh I forgot!

:D Check out my DH's shirt of Grimace from McDonald's with a milkshake barbell. This is DH's favorite workout, just kidding he is permanent partially disabled because of his back.:)

What beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. You look like you are having so much fun.

Cathe is genetically gifted, that's all there is to it! Her body is amazing and it's nice to know she really does eat to maintain it. :7

-Roe

Hi! I loved your pictures...looks like a great visit. I was wondering, how do you go about seeing Cathe on a trip? Did you contact her through the forum? At the end of this summer I am moving out of PA and I think this may be the closest I'll ever be to Cathe and should visit before I move away. So any tips on how to set things up would be great!

Thanks,
Angela

RE: Cathe is sooo tiny!

As I posted in the "Cathe is so tiny post" just for reference I am 5' 5" and weight 128-129 lbs and wear a size 9-10. So you can try to guess from how small Cathe is. My guess is that she is 100-105 lbs and wears a 3-4. Just a guess!;-)

RE: Cathe is sooo tiny!

Hey Lisa,

My guess is she wears a size 0 because I am 5'2", 118 lbs, and wear between a 1 and 3. I have to wear junior sizes because I have no hips, but my waist is 27", which maeans anything that sits on the waist is bigger in size and then my little love handles spill over. :7 I always wear low rise pants due to the thickness of my waist and lack of hips.

I used to weigh 103-105 in my 20's and man, that was TINY! My waist was maybe a 24.5 or 25. I would love to be that small again but it takes so much to maintain, even with exercise, and now that I am 43 everything is shifting and thickening in the middle despite the intensity of my workouts. It was so much easier in my 30's. I ate the same and maintained 112 easily which is a good weight for me. Now I honestly feel like I have to starve myself to lose just one measly pound and no way am I going that route!

Lucky Cathe!

-Roe

To Roe:

:) You are probably right with the 0-1 or junior sizes. I have never been that small and never will so it is hard for me to guess sizes of someone that small. I know what you mean about the waist thickening I am 38 and have noticed a difference with my middle and hips!:)

RE: I wanna go see Cathe

Thanks so much for posting.
You so know that posts like this, are the reason I'm preordering the Body Blasts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.