Intensitylisa's visit with Cathe pictures!!!!

Hey Lisa! How awesome. I thought Cathe wasn't teaching that day...oh well. I'll get my chance soon. I'm glad you had a good time.

I know everyone is talking about how tiny Cathe's waist is and how much she might weigh, etc. I know I will never be like that, for a number of reasons. I am pretty content being a size 10/12 But what I admired the MOST was her awesome biceps in the first picture. Man, those muscles were just popping out. Too cool! Now that is something I can shoot for! Heather

Too cool Lisa! I am sooo jealous also. You are right...Cathe's smile is just beautiful! Can you give us some "sneak-peeks" at any of the new moves??? I am so excited about this new series, I am ready to bust. I love the "I" Series and every new series Cathe comes out with, I am just blown away at how creative, intense and fun they are. Thank you for sharing.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Deb!

The new moves I remember were a step kick come back down on the same side of the step and then a leg extension alternate leg. It was quite confusing at first. Then there was a move where you hopped landing on both of your feet in a open leg squat position with your foot closest to the step landing on the step and you would go quickly alternating squats to each side (don't remember the name of this move). I remember the hop, skip back was part of the routine, also the mambo cha cha was part of the routine. These segments all worked together to make up the routine. I can't remember which older parts she used with the new parts because the first routine she did was from Imax 2. Hope this helps some!

Thanks Lisa!

Pretty much sounds like IMax2 which I JUST finished! Whew, boy, I will never get used to that interval where you hop 3X over the board, jax and plie jumps. My legs were screaming right along with my heart! It hurt so good though! ;-) Thanks for the "peek"! So glad you had a great time.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

You are so lucky!!!!!! Cathe is such a cutie and what beautiful little boys she has. You're right, she is tiny but so cut. Great pictures.

Shanda:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.