INDEX OF CATHE ROTATIONS (now sticky'd)

Thanks you Cathe:D I promise, I will keep them updated so everyone can enjoy and find all your amazing rotations :)

Last edited:
Thank you Belinda.....

for volunteering to keep this current. Cathe has blessed us with such awesome rotations thru the years and it's nice to have one stop shopping to go to for them. I still like to download them to my flash drive so I have them but now I can just come here. Thanks again for all your work. And thank you Cathe for the rotations.

Thanks you Cathe:D I promise, I will keep them updated so everyone can enjoy and find all your amazing rotations :)

Thank you for doing this Belinda (my middle btw). I find access to these rotations so helpful and appreciate the time and effort you put into keeping it up each month. As well as the time and effort expended getting it going. Thank you thank you.

Thank you for doing this Belinda (my middle btw). I find access to these rotations so helpful and appreciate the time and effort you put into keeping it up each month. As well as the time and effort expended getting it going. Thank you thank you.

You are welcome! Thanks for your kind words! It's no problem updating them very month. Enjoy!

Have a wonderful day!

Rotations

Thank you Cathe and Belinda, this is really cool. I have been doing Cathe DVDs for years, but have only followed the STS and Xtrain rotations, this will make it so easy to find a some new ones.
Again Belinda thanks for the effort and time you put into this.
Christa

Thank you Cathe and Belinda, this is really cool. I have been doing Cathe DVDs for years, but have only followed the STS and Xtrain rotations, this will make it so easy to find a some new ones.
Again Belinda thanks for the effort and time you put into this.
Christa

You are very welcome, Christa! Glad you like it:)

Hey Belinda,

I was just taking a look and you have continued to keep all these rotations safe and sound in one place. You are awesome. I so appreciate you taking the time. It is so convenient.

Thanks!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.