IMPORTANT: STS 2.0 Download Update

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
sts2DownloadUpdate.jpg

STS 2.0 Download Customers:

You will need to have the STS 2.0 claim code number that you were automatically sent when you pre-ordered in order to claim your STS 2.0 downloads once they are made available.

The easiest way to find your code is to do a search in your email inbox or junk folder for "digital download coupon code". If you can't find your code contact our customer service team at [email protected] ASAP so they can send it again to you.
Don't wait until we release the STS 2.0 downloads as our customer service team will be swamped and it may take several days for them to respond to your request.

We will provide further instructions once the STS 2.0 downloads are available. STS 2.0 Downloads will be made available the day after we begin shipping the DVDs ( currently estimated to be May 20th or May 23rd).

*FINAL DAYS!!! Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0 Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh Get STS 2.0 For Only $5.20 Per Workout Act Now Pre-Sale Ends May 19th

Last edited:
I am having problems locating the sale download code. I've looked through all my emails and found nothing except confirmation for ordering both the DVD & Download Bundle. I have sent an email requesting help. If anyone has any other advice it would be much appreciated?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.